Dara got arrested

DANGEROUS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Hostel

Dara says good night and goes in when she enters her hostel room Dara finds her seniors drinking and doing drugs.

“Listen loser it’s a little crowed in here go and sleep somewhere else.”  Hayi told her

“No I won’t disturb you. I’ll just sleep in my bed.”Dara told her nervously.

“And if you try this you’ll get good sleep.” One of the guy offer her the drug.

“No thank you.” Dara moved to her bed .

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

“Comeon”  Chaerin entered the room

“Hey Dara whats up? Listen where did you go yesterday ni…..”

“Whats that smell?” Chaerin tried to identify the smell in the room.

“Do these guys do drugs? Did they take drugs and sleep?” Chaerin asked Dara as she notice Hayi and Yuri are sleeping like a log.

“Chaerin.” Dara pulled Chaerin out of the room.

“What?”Chaerin asked.

“Listen.”

“Are these girls doing drugs?” Chaerin asked again

“Shhhh..”

“Dara listen to me I’m warning you these girls will get you caught. If they are seriously doing drugs in the hostel, you ‘ll get caught to. Don’t think to much, because it can result in huge problem so you decide either you complain or I will have to complain.” Chaerin firmly told Dara.

“I’ll complain Chaerin”

“Promise?”

“I promise.”

“Okay lets go to class.”

Both are unaware that Yuri was eavesdropping their conversation.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In College Campus

“So there’s a lots of extra co-orricular activities for new students. Today they are having auditions for this years talent show and drama club. So Madam can you sing, dance act or do you have any special talent ? or are you just nerdy?”Chaerin asked Dara as they walk arounf the collage campus.

“Actually I just used to sing in a churches choir so I only know English songs.”

“Like what doremi? Anyways this college has two types of groups. One is art and culture and the other one is social. In the social club the bimbos organize parties, proms and dances the whole year.and the really cool people join the other group.so tell me which group should we join.?”

“Of course the cool one.” Dara said happily.

“Very good you’re a fast learner. Drama club rehersals are in the auditorium. And guess what? YoungBae is the president cool right?”

“Yeah.” Dara replied.

“Come on lets go.”

“Okay.”

Chaerin and Dara were unaware that Uee and her friends were listening to them.

“Drama? Poor Chaerin she doesn’t know that every club has 2  presidents. One is YoungBae and the other one is Uee. Dara Park you’re so dead.” Uee said with an evil smile.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Auditorium.

Youngbae was judging the talent show, a guy was doing a folk dance.

“Okay that’s enough thank you.” Youngbae signal the guy to stop.

“Oh my God YoungBae’s standard are so damn high. Dara if these losers laugh at you I’ll break their teeth.”

“Chaerin what are you talking about? I have to go next I’m nervous you know what we’ll sign up first and then think about all this.”

“Dude I’m signing up for the production of the play because all this singing and dancing is not for me.” Chaerin told Dara as she scanned the auditorium.

“See those bimbos over there.” Chaerin pointed out

“Yeah.”

“Go and sign up over there, keep me out of it..”

“Okay.”

“Excuse me I Sandara Park and I’m going to sing.” Dara told one of the girl registering the enter of candidates.

“The next candidate is Ms Shinyoung Park for  the violin.”Youngbae announced.

The girl started  playing the violin it was truly magicial.

“She is the winner of the state level competition I told you this college was full of talent.” Chaerin whispered to Dara.

“Hey what song are you singing?” Chaerin asked.

“My heart will go on from the movie titanic.”

“Good ! remember you have to impress YoungBae.”

“Mindblowing! Big round of applause for Ms Shinyoung Park” Youngbae said.

“And the next candidate Ms Sandara Park.” Youngbae announced.

“All the best.” Chaerin wished Dara

“Are you ready Dara? Youngbae asked, Dara nodded in reply” Start.”

Dara started singing

Every night in my dreams
I see you, I feel you
That is how I know you 
go on
Far across the distance
And spaces Between us
You have come to show you 
go on

Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart and
My heart will go on and on

“Stop it.” Uee entered the auditorium.

“Who let this idiot come here? Get out ! next.” Uee yelled as she took her seat next to Youngbae.

“Hey Uee what’s your problem?” Youngbae asked her.

“The problem is that there is a specific list of songs that you must sing from when you give an audition. And who the hell is she to break that rule.”

“No one told me about this rule I didn’t know.” Dara told her

“Oh comeon don’t give me your innocent act.” Uee harshly said to Dara.

“Don’t try to show of your limited knowledge of the English language here. If you want to sing here you must sing a Korean song. Otherwise get out.” Uee told Dara.

“And don’t waste my time.” Uee pretended busy, looking at the name of other candidates

One of Uee’s friend went towards Dara with some papers in her hand and handed it to Dara pointing her the song.

“This song.” Dara asked in suprised.

“Yes.”

“Whats the problem why has the audition stopped?” Bom asked as she entered the auditorium along with TOP.

“As usual there’s drama here Uee is always jealous of the new talent that’s why she’s taking out her anger on these poor juniors.” Youngbae irratedly told Bom

“I… I can’t sing this song.” Dara hesitantly said, Uee smirk at her.

“Sorry babe we care about’s Uee opinion not yours.”

“So come on move it and let me tell something to everyone.” Uee said.

“You can’t just sing a song you must act it you either sing it or get lost.”

“My song is Bad Girl.”

“Uee trying her best to make sure that Dara does’nt make it. Can’t we do something to help her.” Bom hopefully asked TOP

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter