Mr. Yang Suspect Kwons

DANGEROUS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Yang’s Mansion

TOP was having dinner along with Yang family.
 

“Mmmmm… wow! Pure genious!” TOP complimented Eunju as he eat the food.

“You’re such a flatterer.” Chaerin said to TOP.

“ Shut up Chaerin. He’s so sweet.” Eunju said to Chaerin

“ You should learn how to speak to people nicely.” Eunju sternly told Chaerin.

“So Seunghyun how is your new Job?” Hyunsuk asked him.

“ Very good uncle! Infact Mr. Kwon is taking me to Seoul with him. For a land deal.” TOP Happily told Hyunsuk.

“Really?” Hyunsuk said in surprised.

“I’m going to  Seoul for the same deal as well. This deal is very important for me” Hyunsuk told TOP.

“So that means that Appa and TOP are bidding for the same deal. Against eachother?” Chaerin nervously asked.

“I’m sure that I will get this deal easily Right Seunghyun?” Hyunsuk said confidently.

“ Mr. Kwon will make sure that he gets this deal.he’s been keeping other work aside and has only been concentrating on this deal.” TOP told Hyunsuk. Hyunsuk nodded in response.

“This deal is very important for my company because I’m doing it for Bom. I’m doing for her future investement. And we all want Bom’s future to be secured. Right?” Hyunsuk told TOP. The happy atmosphere at the dinning table turn out to be serious. Top did’nt replied to Hyunsuk.

Eunju got up from her seat making an excuse to get some dessert. She signal Chaerin to follow her.

“Excuse me.” Chaerin got up from her seat and followed Eunju.

“Omma have you seen my boxing gloves?” Chaerin tried to change the atmosphere.

“No. Why?” Eunju asked Chaerin.

“Because Appa and TOP are about to have a war. So why don’t we put them into a boxing ring, sell ticket and buy popcorn.” Chaerin excitedly said.

“Shut up Chaerin! You always put oil in the fire.”

“Me? This is so unfair! I was watching the whole drama like an innocent little girl.” Chaerin pouted.

“I love them both! I love Appa because he is the best Appa in the world! And I love TOP because 1.he is really sweet guy 2.he loves our Bom Unnie and 3. He’ll get married to her and take her away from all of us! YAY!!!” Chaerin cheerfully told her Omma. Eunju smiled at Chaerin’s childish behavior.

“What the hell! Excuse me! I heard everything.” Bom yelled at Chaerin as she entered the kitchen.

“Unnie has heard everything! What ‘ll I do now?” Chaerin pretented as she was scared of Bom.

“Just shut up! Mind your tongue!” Bom shouted at Chaerin.

“Come on Unnie show me what you got!” Chaerin challenged Bom. They both ran out of the kitchen.

“I just hope that there won’t be any problem between them because of TOP’s new Job.” Eunju thought.

“God ! I hope everything works out.” Eunju prayed in her mind.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In AKS College

Dara and Chaerin are walking along the campus, when Minzy call them.

“Chaerin! How is my new skirt.? Minzy asked.

“Fashion victim where did you get this umbrealla?” Chaerin asked Minzy. Dara smiled  at her comment. As they were laughing Jiyong and Uee entered the college. Uee clinging on Jiyong arm. Chaerin Minzy and Dara stopped laughing.

As Jiyong noticed Dara he pulled Uee closer to him catching her waist.

“Wow! Uee’s so lucky man!” Minzy mumbled. Dara was annoyed by Jiyong’s behavior.

Jiyong loving touched Uee cheek removing the traces of hair from her face “Dara did you see that?” Minzy asked.

“Oh my God! He’s touching her dirty hair!” Minzy cried.

“Look at me Dara and go away from me get out of my life. I need you to go.” Jiyong said in his mind as he glance towards Dara.

Uee placed her head on Jiyong shoulder, Jiyong lovingly tapped it.“Oh my God! He’s touching her Chaerin!” Minzy again cried.

“ He must be pest controlling her hair. Stop it Minzy” Chaerin told Minzy with gritted teeth as she hit her hand.

“Lets go Jiyong.” Uee told Jiyong. Dara shake her head in disbelief.

“Chaerin… Chaerin… Chaerin…my jealousy is causing me to faint.”Minzy cried as she hold Chaerin for support from falling down.

“I need something to eat because I need energy.” Minzy told Chaerin.

Chaerin remove the chewing gum from ” Do you want some gum?” Minzy got up.

“Chaerin! Jiyong Uee are going out! When will it be my turn?” Minzy asked Chaerin

Dara was silently watching them.

“I understand everything Jiyong. You’re trying to get away from Sulli by showing the whole world that you have a girlfriend. But I know that you are a disgusting person and soon everyone else will know too” Dara said in her mind.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Girls locker Room

“Sulli you aren’t coming to class? You’ve already missed 2 lectures. Where were you?” Dara asked Sulli, in concerned.

“ I went for a job interview.”

“Job interview?”

“There’s a new Italian restaurant that just opened right? I’m working there.” Sulli told Dara

“Oh the same Italian restaurant that’s opening is tonight?” Dara asked Sulli.

“Yes. It’s a part time job, but atleast I’ll be making a little money, and you know Dara that I really need the money and …”

“And it’ll help take your mind off things. That’s great Sulli. See you.”

“Bye.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Dong’s Mansion

YoungBae hurriedly walk out of his mansion

“Hey dude! What’s the rush! Are you late for something?” Jay asked his son.

“Yeah Appa! And my car’s in the garage!” YoungBae told him.

“What’s the problem, I’ll drop you. Comeon.”

“You’re a savior Appa.” YoungBae got in the car.

In Car

“So, how’s it going with you girls.” Jay teased YoungBae.

“The only girl Appa.”

“She’s a very nice girl. Atleast after all these years you found atleast one good girl.” Jay gave him his green signal.

“Appa all the other girls were… okay lets forget that. Dara is a special girl.” Jay nodded in agreement.

“So can you please givea special place for a special girl. Okay tell me where did you take Omma on dates?”

“Good question. In our times your aunty would also come on our dates.”

“What?”

“Yeah.”

“Anyways, girl love candle light dinners.”

“Yeah.”

“And I have just the solution for you here this the invitation for the opening of a new restaurant.” Jay handed him the invitation

“Go with Dara and enjoy yourself.” Jay cheerfully told YoungBae.

“Wow! That’s perfect Appa!”

“Driver stop the car here.” YoungBae told the dri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter