TOP’s Bachelor Party

DANGEROUS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Kwon’s Mansion

“Seunghyun, you are getting married.”Jeasang said.

“Yeah.”

“Another one bites the dust.” Jeasang comment.

Jiyong walks towards TOP, TOP is worried seeing Jiyong come closer to him.

“Jiyong.”

“TOP, I want to apologize to you. I was wrong about you.” Jiyeon and Jeasang is surprise to see Jiyong apologizing.

“Thanks, but you don’t need to apologize.” TOP told him.

“Yes I do TOP. I behaved very badly with you. I was misguided by someone.”

“I know who you were misguided by Jiyong. She has interfered in all of our lives. We should forget about her.”

“Infact, I was here to invite Sir to my bachelor party. You should come too. Please.”

“Ofcourse I’ll come.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At the Party Venue

“Is everything ready?” Hyunsuk asked Jay.

“Go and ask him” Jay pointed towards TOP.

“Hey TOP! Listen where are they?”Hyunsuk asked.

“Who?”

“Glamour.”

“Glamour?”

“Glamour. This bachelors party is alright, but without glamour it’ll feel incomplete.”Hyunsuk told TOP.

“Glamour is coming. Youngbae is bringing them.”

“It’s coming. It’s coming” Hyunsuk told Jay.

“Wow. Wonderful”

“You guys are lucky, because in our days old ladies with drum used to come and that was the only entertainment we had.”Mr Choi told TOP.

“My son is my blood. You’ll see how amazing  his party is.” Jay proudly said.

“Sure uncle.”

Jaesang enter the party hall.

“Thank you for coming Sir.”TOP welcome him. “Can I get you a drink?”

“It’s quite a party. I’ll help my self. Thank you.”

“Mr. Groom where is the entertainment?” Daesung asked TOP.

“Chill man, where is Youngbae?”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Hotel

“Chaerin, where have  you brought me?”

“Shhhh”

“Shut up in life okay?”

“But look at how ewww this place is.”

“It was a last minute choice now be quite okay?”

“This is the room. Lets go.”

“So dirthy!”

“Shh.”

Youngbae sees Chaerin and Dara getting into the room.

Ring♫♫♫♫  Ring♫♫♫♫

“Hyung I’ll call you back.” Youngbae answerd the call.

Youngbae think.“Chaerin and Dara, together? And that too, in this kind of place? Who is in this room? What the hell is going on?”

Inside the room.

“You’re here.”Dara is happy to see Sulli.

“Dara I am really sorry. I was not good to you. TOP threatened me by saying that if I told anyone anything then he wouldtell my parents about t what happened. Dara my parents are very old fashioned and very innocent and if they found out that me and TOP. It would have broken their hearts. That’s why I didn’t say anything to anyone and quietly went away.” Sulli sincerely said.

“Oh God Sulli”

“But you know what Dara? When I went to my Uncle’s house, I had a lot of time to think and I realized that I was not good to you and I also remembered Bom‘s words she always said that you should never underestimate your parents love. They have the power and ability to deal with and understand all of our mistakes. And you know what Dara? I told my parents the truth. At first, they were angry and upset. but nowthey’ve forgiven me Dara. And now I’m not scared anymore. Dara once again I want to say sorry. I know that you had to go through a lot because of me. Your friendship broke. You were defamed . I m sorry Dara and I also need to apologize to Jiyong. I said so many things against him. It was all lies and yet he never said anything. And you know what? He’s like my angel.”

Chaerin is  shocked hearing good things about Jiyong.“Wow! Jiyong an angel? That arrogant and stubborn guy? You’re calling that demon an angel?”

“Sulli is right Jiyong is a nice guy. He has a really big heart. But he is doing all of this to get everyone to hate him I don’t know why.” Dara told Chaerin.

“Whatever dude. To me he is full on arrogant.”

“Anyways, lets get on with it and tell everyone the truth.”

“Chaerin I’m with you. Now that my Omma and Appa know everything I am not scared anymore. Chaerin do you have a plan?”

“Yeah.”

Chaerin removes the belly dancers costumes “Here you go.”

“This is for you. And this is for you.”Chaerin give both of them the costume.

“No way Chaerin”Dara protested.

“Yes way! We have to wear this okay?”

Youngbae barges into the room and is surprise. “Sulli? Dara? What’s going on?”Youngbae demand.

“Youngbae I can explain. Listen I know that you are going to be shocked. But TOP is the one who got Suli pregnant.” Chaerin told Youngbae. Chaerin then tells him everything. Youngbae is shocked

“I mean, Sulli say something.”

“She’s not lying. TOP is responsible for all of this.”

“I don’t believe this.”

“TOP? Chae he’s my brother.”

“I know Youngbae but its true.”

Ring♫♫♫♫ Ring♫♫♫♫

“It’s Hyung.” Youngbae showed the caller to Chaerin.“I’ll tell him about the conseuqeunces of seceiving someone, trust me!”

“No Youngbae. Don’t tell him anything. Or else he will somehow ruin our plan.” Dara told him/

“Don’t.” Sulli supported Dara.

“Okay.’

“Yeah Hyung…yeah I’m on my way…yeah I’ll be there …yeah” Youngbae ended the call.

“Trust me Hyung, even I am waiting to see you.”

“Okay guys, listen to the plan. Come here.” Chaerin laid her plan in front of them.

“Lets go Youngbae.” Chaerin said.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Bom’s Room

“No”

“Come on.”

“I said no.”

“Come on! It’s a traditional! The bride has to gate crash her groom’s bachelor party. You have to!”

“I don’t have to. Just shut up.”

“Come on Unnie! Don’t ruin the fun! Or else I’ll not talk with with.”

“Fine don’t come. I heard that there are going to be very hot belly dancers there. The boys are going to have a lots of fun , so let them I don’t care.”

“What? Belly dancers?”

“But Tabi said that only boys were going to his party. He said that they were just going to drink and play pool. Such a big lie! Lets go and burst his bubble! Come on lets go!”

“Yippee!”

“And listen you drive. Because you drive faster  than me. Lets go.”Bom gave the car keys to Chaerin.

“You got it.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At the Party Venue

Jiyong is standing outside in the snow.

“Lets go Sulli.” Dara and Sulli enter the venue.  They were wearing coat over the costume Dara and Sulli pass Jiyong. Jiyong sense Dara and stops her by holding her hand.

Jiyong pulls Dara close to him.”What’s wrong with you Dara?”

Jiyong removes the veil covering her face. Dara turns her face away.”What happened ? Do you feel ashamed? You will have no shame in the place where you are going to with these kind of clothes on. Why are you wearing this ?” Jiyong ask in anger.

“This is not your business, okay?”

“Oh. So you are defending yourself in these clothes. In this dirty party, amongst all these drunk people? You‘re worse than Uee Dara, I never imagined that you would have such a loose character.”

Dara slaps him.“How dare you Jiyong?”

“YOOJIN!”Jiyong shout at Dara. Dara looked at him, then turns and walk away.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Party Hall

“Excuse me everybody, I have an announcement.” Youngbae said. “Today is my brother Seunghyun‘s last night of bachelorhood. So I promised that tonight will be a night to remember! To my brother and friend, this one is for you. Hey DJ hit it.”

Dara and Sulli enters the hall their face covered only eyes are visible and wearing belly dancers costume. They dance in front of the guys. Jiyong is very angry, but he keep himself in control and keeps an eye on TOP.

 

After the performance was over one drunk guy stop Dara.

“Come on show me your face darling.”

“Why are you resisting? You’re here and so you should entertain me. Come on.”

Jiyong comes there and push the guy away from Dara.“Who are you?”

“Who are you?”

“How…dare …you push me!”

“Stop it” TOP comes there and catches the guy. “These girls came here only to dance. How dare you touch her?”

“That bastard hit me!” The guy complain pointing towards Jiyong

“If he hadn’t hit you. I would have broken your jaw. Get out.”

“This is my brother.” Youngbae tells Dara. “Is this his fake side? You tell me. Can a person be two faced? I wish someone would tell me that everything that happened to Sulli was not because of Hyung I can’t see my brother fall in my eyes, Dara.”

“Youngbae.”

Ring♫♫♫♫ Ring♫♫♫♫

“Hello?... you’re here…..okay….we’ll be  there in five…yeah.”Youngbae answered the call

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Outside the Venue

“Come.”

“Where are you going?”

“Inside to catch TOP red handed! He lied to me! He brought belly dancers!”

“Listen! Calm down, one minute, we’ll catch TOP red handed because Youngbae just told me that TOP is going to get a private .”

“What! Private lapdance! No Chaerin, I have to stop this! How dare TOP!”

“That’s like my sister. Lets go this way.”

“Come.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Yang’s Mansion

Hyunsuk is sitting on the couch looking at Bom childhood pictures.

Ring♫♫♫♫ Ring♫♫♫♫

“Chaerin, I am not going to bring you any chocolate chip cookies. Come down and get them yourself.” Hyunsuk said on the phone.

“Appa I’m not in my room I’m not even at home.”

“What’s the situation this time?”

“I and Unnie have gate crash TOP Party.”

“What are you guys doing there. You probably didsomething wrong and now you want to blame it all on Bom, right?”

“Anyways Appa why aren’t you here?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter