Halloween Party

DANGEROUS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At AKS College

Students who are dressed up are in the Halloween Party Hall. Chaerin and Youngbae are having juice in their hands. Chaerin is irritated that booze is not available at the College Parties. One Guy comes to Chaerin and offers her booze. Chaerin tries to take the glass from the hand and the hand also comes off. Chaerin screams. The Guys laugh at their prank. Chaerin is angry and walks from there. Youngbae follows her.

Dara comes to the Hall. She is happy to see Jiyong.

“Hi Jiyong!” Jiyong looks away. “Jiyong... Why are you behaving like that? Jiyong...”

“I have told you thousand times... There is nothing between you and me...nor will ever be... I have no interest in you...”

“Jiyong!”

“That's all... Where is Jieun?”

“I don't know...” Jiyong goes from there.

Dara thinks, “What happened to Jiyong? I don't believe this... Something is wrong...”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Car

Hyunsuk is driving the Car. There are 3 Vampire Slayers in the Car.

“My daughter just now got a message that at 12'o'clock something is going to happen. Whatever is going to happen... we have to stop it. We have to be ready...”

“The full moon day is after 15 days... so there is no need for us to be scared today.” Hyunsuk looks at the half moon in the sky.

“Whatever is going to happen... we have to stop.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At College Party Venue

Jiyong is walking through the College Campus cautiously. Yoojin disguised as Jiyeon is standing behind a pillar. Jiyong goes near her.

“Now what will I have to do?”

“Kill Dara! Finish her!”

“Why Dara?”

“Don't ask Questions to me. What is said... do it! Kill Dara...” Yoojin smiles. A Car stops in the Campus and Jieun gets down from it. Yoojin and Jiyong looks at her. Jieun walks from there. “Jieun has reached here. After killing Dara you would bring Jieun to me. Remember..”

“Should not stay alive...” Jiyong and Yoojin says in unison

“As you Order...” Yoojin smiles. Jiyong goes from there.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Hyunsuk and the 3 Vampire Slayers reaches AKS College Campus. They get down from the Car.

“But how will we go inside the Party?”

“I have made arrangements for that. This is a Halloween Party. You need costumes. You people have the robes. I have bought for myself.” Hyunsuk gets a red hooded gown from the Car. “We will wear this and go into the Party and no one would recognize us.” The Vampire Slayers pull up their hoods partially covering their faces. “Today no secret would be hidden from us... Let's go! “ Hyunsuk and gang goes from there.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Jieun looks around. She wonders where everyone is gone. Suddenly Daesung bumps into her. He looks as if he is stabbed on his stomach and blood comes out of his mouth. Jieun is scared and concerned for Daesung. The light in the room brightens and Daesung laughs. Students wearing Halloween Costumes laugh as their prank number 3 also gets successful. Chaerin comes near and comforts her telling that they played the prank with her also. Jieun is still looking scared. Jiyong comes near her and holds on Jieun's shoulders.

“Jieun... You are alright?” He cups her face with his hand. “You okay...”

“Yeah...”

“Come...” Jiyong leads her to where drinks are served. He takes a juice and gives it to her.

“Thanks!” Jiyong keeps his hands on her arms.

“You okay?”

“Yeah!” Dara is jealous seeing Jiyong's concern for Jieun. Jieun smiles at Jiyong.

Dara thinks, “What is all this? What is Jiyong doing?” Minho comes near Dara.

“Dara...”

“What is all this happening?” Jiyong is now holding Jieun's hands.

“So... Once again you have been cheated? You don't see anything in this game... Dara, He has always been cheating on you...and also to my sister... Dara... If anyone has really loved you it is just me...which you don't see at all...” Dara turns her face. “If you feel this is all lies... Look at me and say what I am saying is lies...” Dara faces Minho.

“Yeah...It's all lies... It is all lies... okay?”

“Dara, Why don't you try to understand what I say Dara? Are you becoming so mad in this love that you are not able to understand what is right and what is wrong? Just look at this...” Jiyong has his hand on Jieun's shoulder. “Dara... Fine! Don't listen to what I say... Go and check if you want to break your heart. Go and break your heart... This time I am not going to help you...”

The host announces couple dance. Jiyong asks Jieun for a dance and Dara accepts to dance with Minho. Minzy and Daesung dances funnily. The lights go off and Dara pulls Jiyong along with her and goes from there. She brings him to a secluded corner.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

“What is all this you are doing? What are you doing? Why are you playing with my feelings? You say that you love me and then you ignore me? What is it? Am I that weak that you cannot tell me anything? Tell me... What's going on... What's going on Jiyong?” Jiyong goes closer to Dara and keeps his hand on her shoulders. He then reveals his Vampire fangs. Dara looks around scared if anyone finds Jiyong like that. “Jiyong... What are you doing? Control yourself!” Jiyong leans to bite Dara on her neck and she screams. The light comes on and everyone is terrified seeing Jiyong like that. Jiyong comes into his senses and transform back to his human form.

Students and Teachers stand terrified for sometime and then starts clapping thinking that it is a prank played by Jiyong on Dara while Minho, Jieun, Dara and Jiyong are aware that it was no prank.

Ms Jinah congratulates Jiyong and tells him that the prank was so scary that she thought that he is a Vampire for a moment. She announces Jiyong as the winner of the title Scary Halloween King. She gives him a voucher and asks him to share it with Dara. Dara takes the voucher from Ms Jinah. Ms Jinah tells that the prize is a Dinner for two at a five star hotel and the way Jiyong scared Dara, she deserves it.

Dara thinks, “Jiyong, I know the truth. What was happening? What was happening to you? You were going to attack me?”

 Ms Jinah announces that the Party winners Jiyong and Dara would dance first. Dara tells that she does not want to dance. Ms Jinah insists Dara to dance telling that it was a joke and asks her to be a sport and dance.

Minho thinks, “The rest of the people does not know your reality Jiyong. But I know! But why were you attacking Dara? What happened to you? For the one whom you were willing to give your life and protect... you want to take her life now? Why is it like that? What is your helplessness?”

 Jiyong and Dara goes to the dance floor followed by other students. Jiyong and Dara dance together while Minho and Jieun watches.

The Vampire slayer and Hyunsuk Yang enters the Party wearing red hooded gowns. Hyunsuk points out Minho, Jieun and Jiyong to the vampire Slayers and tells them that they should keep an eye on all of them, especially Jiyong. They disperse to keep a eye on all.

“Jiyong, What were you doing? I could not believe that it was you... What were you thinking Jiyong?” Jiyong keeps silence. Minzy and Chaerin are also watching the couple.

“How cute they look, right? That is why they are with each other always... They are the cutest couple I guess...”

“Cutest my foot!” Chaerin angrily goes from there.

“Chae...” Minzy follows Chaerin.

“Jiyong... Jiyong if the light would not have switched on today... would you have attacked me? Jiyong... You want me dead? Am I that bad for you? Jiyong... you use to be impatient to meet me... What happened to you now Jiyong? What's wrong with you? Why are you doing like this?”

“Ssshhh! You talk too much... If you continue then I will not wait for this to end. I will kill you... and this time you will not be able to escape... I have no relations with you... You have become a trouble for me... I want to stay with Jieun... You are a trouble for me...”

“Jiyong, I know that you are not doing this on your own. You are doing this for some reason. Why are you doing this... tell me...”

“Why I am doing this... you should not be concerned. My wish... whatever I do... and nobody can stop me...”

Minho thinks, “What is happening? Jiyong is so close to Dara...then also there is this distance... How could Jiyong attack Dara? What was he thinking? Something is there... something is there which I am not seeing. I should tell Mom. Because we can get benefited from Jiyong and Dara getting separated. I need to find more.”Minho goes from there.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Chaerin goes and stands in one corner. Minzy goes near her and asks her the reason for going from there. She asks if Chaerin is upset because Jiyong won and tells that he was really worth the prize as he scared everyone. Chaerin tells Minzy that the contest is not over and she still has not played her prank. Chaerin tells Minzy that the prank would be super scary and warns that she may play the prank on Minzy. Chaerin goes from there and Minzy orders for a Punch at the Drinks Counter.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At the Jungle

 Jiyeon who is lying on the ground opens her eyes. She thinks, “Where am I? In the Jungle? Where is Jaesang and Jiyong?” She gets up and sits with difficulty. She thinks, “What is happening to me?”

 Jiyeon recalls Yoojin dressed up like Jieun showing her hand over Jiyeon and stealing her body to transform like her. Jiyeon thinks that she should reach Jiyong and Jaesang fast and warm them about Yoojin. Jiyeon gets up and walks from there with stumbling steps.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At AKS College Campus

Yoojin disguised as Jiyeon is walking through the College Campus. She thinks, “Dara is getting suspicious. I should keep an eye on GD. I have to leave the body of Jiyeon and go inside in some other form. Yoojin sees a girl who is making a call to her Mom and decides that she could be her the next victim. Yoojin catch holds of the girls neck and drags her from there. She dumps her near some bushes. Now Yoojin is having Jiyeon's face but is wearing that girl's dresses.

Yoojin thinks, “GD... Now I will keep an eye on you... I will keep Dara away from you... so that that girl does not stop you from your goal.”

 Yoojin wears the mask the girl was carrying.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At the Halloween Party Hall

Chaerin requests the music to be switched off as she wants to make an important announcement. She takes the mic “Okay Guys listen up... I want to tell you all something... In fact I want to confess a truth in front of you all...” Chaerin leaves the mic and goes near Youngbae.

“Youngbae, You are my best friend... There is no one as good and genuine like you in this whole world... You have always supported me... You have been there... you are my rock...” Daesung, Chaerin and Minzy are happy. “And so today in front of all I want to confess that I love you...” Every one is shocked at Chaerin's confession. “Yes Youngbae... I really love you... And I want to spend my whole life with you... In fact, I want to marry you...”

“Really Chaerin?” Chaerin nods. “Chaerin... I am so happy...” Chaerin's smile fades. “You have given me so much happiness... I also love you so much... In fact you are the one for me... You also love me... it's so great. Chaerin you know we will get married tomorrow itself. We will not stay without each other for even a moment. In fact... what you wish that would happen...”

“Whoa...whoa... Youngbae hold on... Have you gone mad? I was scaring you... I want to win the best prank... that's why...” Daesung, Minzy and Dara are startled. Youngbae gives a sad smile. “And what can be more scary for a teenage guy that someone asks him to commit...”

“You got scared Chaerin?”

“Yeah Man... Your reaction scared me...”

“Because you could be scared by this prank. But I was not scared... Because your prank was very stupid. It must be scary for you Chaerin... At least ask the person whom you were playing the joke on... maybe that was not a joke for that person... Anyways....” Youngbae starts to go from there. Daesung stops Youngbae.

“Hey Youngbae...listen...”

“Leave me...” Youngbae goes from there. Daesung follows him.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Youngbae comes out. Daesung tells him that Youngbae left a good opportunity to confess his feelings for Chaerin. Youngbae is angry and asks Daesung to go for there. Daesung does not go from there so Youngbae shouts at him. Daesung goes and sits on the swing beside Youngbae and tells that he would not go. He tells Youngbae that he cannot see Youngbae gloomy and wants him to be happy. He hugs Youngbae. Youngbae tells Daesung that if they stay like that more time others would not like it. Daesung releases Youngbae from his embrace. They laugh and hug again.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At Kwon’s Mansion

Jaesang is sitting on a chair on the Hall. Jiyeon opens the door and leans on to the door frame.

“Jiyeon... You came back from the Party fast? Is everything alright?”

“Party? What Party? What are you talking about? I was at the Jungle. I was alone and unconscious. As soon as I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter