Earthquake

DANGEROUS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In ClassRoom

Jiyong  who is sitting near Dara senses something . He is feeling restless. He tries to concentrate by closing his eyes and when he open it they are blue in colour and then the colour change back to normal. Jiyong suddenly gets up and shout”DOWN!”

“EVERYBODY GO UNDER YOUR BENCHES! EVERYBODY!”

“DOWN EVERYBODY! I MEAN IT!!”Everybody including the teacher hide themselves under the bench. Jiyong pulls Dara under the bench.

“What is happening? Eww!” Uee complain.“Why is it so dirty here? Doesn’t anyone clean the benches?”

“What’s going on Jiyong?” Dara ask him.

“Shhh”Jiyong signal Dara to be  quite.

“I can’t stand this! I’m getting up.”Uee is about to get up when suddenly the earth shakes and things starts falling down

"SOMEBODY HELP?"

“WHAT'S HAPPENING?”The room gets filled with dust.

“SOMEBODY HELP!”

“OH GOD!”

After some time the shaking settles down. Everyone in the class is shaken. Everyone comes out from the hidden places.

“Oh God!”Ms.Ahn walks towards Jiyong.“How did you know that this was going to happen?” Jiyong doesn’t reply, he just look upward. “Really, how did you predict that there was going to be an earthquake?”

The peon comes and inform them.“Alright everyone, clear the building because the whole east wing has been destroyed. Get out quickly!”

“Quickly guys quickly!”

“Oh God! Jiyong the locker room is in the east wing! That’s where Chaerin went! She must be stuck!” Dara tells Jiyong worriedly.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In College Campus

“THAT WAY! THAT WAY!”

“Don’t go that way, the exit is blocked! Lets try to get out this way!”

“QUICKLY! QUICKLY! SOMEBODY HELP!”

“Everyone please exit the building calmly!” Ms. Ahn told the students.

“Calm down everyone!”

“THAT WAY! THAT WAY!”

“Jiyong! Jiyong are we all going to die?” Uee cling on Jiyong arm and asked him in fear. Jiyong removed her arm.

“Listen Uee, did you see Chaerin come out of the locker room?” Dara asked her.

“Ofcourse not! Uee does not look at stupid things!”

“Uee this is serious! Uee think Chaerin is stuck in the locker room, so just tell me if you saw her?”Dara worriedly asked her.

“Don’t worry about Chaerin because she can get out of any situation. I’m the one who needs to be saved. I have to go!” Uee told Dara and went away.

“Oh God Chaerin!”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Yang’s Mansion

“Appa the car looks nice, but which colour did you order it in? You know that she won’t like it in any normal colour.” Bom said to Hyunsuk as she turn the pages of the car booklet,

“Don’t worry, it’s a deep purple colour.” Hyunsuk replied.

“Really? But that’s not even an option in the booklet.” Bom asked in surprise.

“It won’t be in the book because it’s not available. You have to order it. She needs a little bit of cheering up.”

“Yeah. After the whole Dara thing, she is the one who got hurt the most. They were so close.” Bom sadly said.

“Don’t worry the medicine for her pains is this purple car. She is going to like it.” Hyunsuk assured Bom.

“Wow!”

“Bom Ma’am! Have you heard the news? An earthquake has hit the city!” Mr. Lee inform them.

“What?”Hyunsuk immediately switch on the T.V

“The earthquake that hit Gyeyang was reassured to be 3.6 on ritcher scale. Due to this many places have experienced a great shock and many places have collapsed. Many people have even died. Many people are missing.”

“But Gyeyang never experiences earthquakes.”Hyunsuk said.

“I know! Actually I felt it too, but I thought that it was a land slide. But earthquake? That’s insane!” Bom added.

“I hope that there aren’t many casualties.”

“God help!”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Girls Locker Room

 Chaerin is trying to get up but she is stuck under the locker.

Students are surrounded at one side of the locker room and see that it is badly damaged.

“Oh God! Look at the locker room!”

“Anyone who was in there would probably have gotten crushed under the lockers and died.”

“Shut up! We’ll have to do something!”

“Hey guys! Is everything fine? Where’s Chaerin?”Youngbae asked.

“Youngbae, Chaerin is inside.” Dara replied. Dara tries to go inside.

“Dara, Dara, Dara! Don’t touch anything! Touching something may cause even more things to collapse. Just stay away.”Youngbae stops her.

Dara moves back looking for Jiyong but he is nowhere. “Oh God! Jiyong! Where’s Jiyong?”

“CHAERIN!!”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

On the other side

Jiyong places his ear on the wall and tries to sense Chaerin’s presence. His eyes turn blue and he moves back a little and then hits the wall, breaking it down.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

“CHAERIN!" Dara kept of calling for her.

“CHAERIN!”

“CHAERIN ARE YOU THERE?”

“CHAERIN!”

“CHAERIN CAN YOU HEAR ME?”

“The rescue service is on the way, but it may take some time because the whole city is damaged and many peoples have died!” Ms. Shin told the students.

“CHAERIN!”

“CHAERIN!”

“We should check the back door. I mean if there was a back door. But there should be a back door. We have to check!”Dara suggest and make her way at the back side of the locker room.

“CHAERIN!”

“CHAERIN! CHAE…”Dara  sees a huge gap of wall. She looks inside and notice a dark form of a man carrying someone. He lays down the person inside the room. Dara sees tha it is Chaerin.

“Oh God! Chaerin is alive!” Dara is happy.”MINZYOUNGBAE! CHAERIN'S OVER HERE! COME FAST!”

When she turns and looks inside she does not see the man who saved Chaerin.”Hello? Who was there? Do you hear me? Who are you? He’s not here?”

“Youngbae, look it’s Chaerin.” Dara pointed as he came.

“Lets go.”Youngbae gets in and help Dara to get in then one by one the students get into the room.

“CHAERIN!”

“CHAERIN!”

“CHAERIN!”

“WHAT HAPPENED CHAERIN?”

 “CHAERIN!”

“Chaerin are you alright?”Youngbae carries Chaerin out of the room and rest of the students follow him except Dara.

Jiyong comes from behind and stands behind Dara. “Why are you crying? Chaerin’s alright isn’t she? And the ambulance is here.”

“Chaerin’s alright, but where were you?”

“I was here informing my parents that I am alright.” Jiyong lied to her.

“Okay I’ll go and make sure that Chaerin is alright.” Dara told Jiyong. Jiyong assured her with his that she can go.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Yang’s Mansion

“Hey! What happened to the T.V? have the news reporters given any new information.” Hyunsuk asked Bom.

“No Appa, the whole satellite network crashed. So there is no news. I hope everything is alright.”

“Did you phone TOP?”

“I can’t reach anyone.”

Door bell♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

“Who could that be? I’ll go and check.”Hyunsuk went to open the door.

“Chaerin!”

“Chaerin!”Bom came running towards the door.

Youngbae entered the living room carrying unconscious Chaerin in his arms, followed by other students

“What happen to her?”Hyunsuk asked them.

“Uncle, the east wing of the college crashed and she was there when it happened. That‘s why she got hurt.” Youngbae replied.

“Chaerin!”

“I’ll call the doctor.” Hyunsuk got his phone.

“Uncle the college nurse looked at her and said she’s fine. She just fainted thats all.” Youngbae  told him.

“Is she okay?” Bom asked in concerned. “But…but …but how did all this happen?”

“Well….”The students told them the whole story, and that Dara was the one who found Chaerin.

“Thank you so much…you guys brought Chaerin here…. I am really grateful ….thank you so much.”  Hyunsuk thanked everyone.

“I should go home because I haven’t talked to Omma and Appa yet, they must be very….” Youngbae said restlessly.

“I’ve talked to them and they are fine.” Hyunsuk assured Youngbae.

“Thank you.”

“Okay.”

“Okay Uncle, take care of yourself.”everyone walk out of the room but as Dara was about to go Bom stopped her.

“Dara”Dara turn to look at Bom. “Thank you for helping Chaerin and bringing her home. But, stay away from my family. especially Chaerin. The pain that you’ve given us will take a long time to heal. So please don’t come back here.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In the Locker Room

The experts are checking the damage. A lot of students are standing around and watching them.

“Chaerin is so lucky right babe? She was saved by some hero! Wow that’s so cool right? I wish I was stuck in the locker room! Then the hero would have saved me and I would have fallen in love with him. What a great story right?” Uee friend cheerfully said.

“Not a story, a dream. How would some hero save that Chaerin? I mean Chaerin and heroes don’t go together. Chaerin is telling you these false stories just to get you excited.” Uee told her friend.

“No babe, I saw him!”

“Chaerin was completely unconscious and a cool guy came, took her in his arms, lifted her and brought here here. Chaerin did’nt know what was happening. But I’ve seen him.”

“Who could it be?”

“I think that its Jiyong because he is the one who warned us about the earthquake. And if he can feel an earthquake then he can also save her.”

“And anyways, Jiyong is already a hero. He’s the one who saved Chaerin! I know it for sure!”

“Whatever babe, but Jiyong Kwon wouldn’t do such a brave thing. And even if he did, he would tell everyone about it and take credit for it right? Which idiot risks his life to save a girls life and doesn’t even take credit for it? Come on.” Uee told her friends.

Dara who is standing nearby hear all this. Dara remember Jiyong saving her several times.

Dara thinks“Jiyong, you are the one who saved Chaerin’s life right? Because saving someone’s life and not taking credit for it is something that only you do.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Yang’s Mansion

“Look, please don’t worry.”Doctor told Bom.

“But when will she regain consciousness?” Bom asked him.

“You don’t worry. I’ve given her medications and put her in a medically induced coma. When a  patient gets a spine or neck injury they are not supposed to move. Therefore we put them into an coma. You don’t worry. She’ll be alright.”

“Thank you Doctor.”

“ You’re welcome.”Doctor goes from there.

Bom get emotional because of Chaerin plight.

“You saw the way she just lay there like a doll right? No one would ever think that she is my goon Chaerin.” Bom cried as she told TOP.

“Bom you are unnecessarily getting emotional. Infact, they got her out of there at the right time and also brought her here at the right time. Don’t worry baby, she’ll be fine.”

“I hope so.”

“But Tabi, did you know that Dara is the one who went looking for Chaerin in the locker room? And she is the one who called for help. I think that we owe her for such a big favour.”

“Bom you’re just getting emotional. And that is exactly what Dara wants. With the excuse of  th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter