Twist in a tale

DANGEROUS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Lee’s Mansion

Jiyong is walking inside the House. He looks around as he walks. Suddenly his eyes fall on the Wall Photos. He sees the Lee Family's Pictures where there is another person also. Jiyong recognizes the person as the Jaejoong's Werewolf friend & whom he killed in the fight using the wooden stake. Jiyong thinks, “So these people are that Werewolf's family whom I killed while fighting with Yoojin and Jaejoong.”

Hyori Lee comes down the stairs to the hall where Jiyong is standing.

 Jiyong thinks, “So this is not just the enmity between the werewolf and vampire. This is a War for revenge. And the consequences of it is going to be high... very high!” Jiyong touches the picture of Donghae with the werewolf he killed in the fight. Hyori goes closer to Jiyong.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At Market

A Car stops in front of a medical store. Bom gets out of the Car and goes to the Shop counter. She buys head ache tablets and turns to walk back to the Car. She sees TOP in front of her. She is annoyed.

“Not again!” Bom walks to her Car.

“Bom please... How long will you ignore me?”

“TOP, What is it? Please let it be... I am not in a mood for this...”

“Before you go listen to me...”

“What is it... tell me... just speak up okay?” TOP goes near her.

“You are very beautiful now also...”

“TOP you said you wanted to talk to me... So just speak up!”

“Look Bom... I really care for you. I know that you will not believe in my words. But I really do! I still love you that much so I do not wish that you do mistakes in life like Donghae. And... he is not the right Guy for you Bom. I know that he is hiding the reality from all of you. And I will bring the truth out. All I need is some real proof. I do not wish that anyone cheats you and your family in any way.

“Really? You are telling this? You TOP who cheated on me... Today the condition I am in is because of you.” TOP looks guilty. “The beginning was with you. My engagement happened with you TOP. And what did you do? You kept me and my family in the dark. Donghae... Jaejoong and now you... the beginning of all this started with you. And what do you think? By saying love you and sorry the past year would come back? You lied... you cheated...and you tried to hurt Dara... I know that Donghae is not a good Guy. I know how he is. But I do not have any other choice. This love..care and all is bull.You did not leave me in a way to deserve anyone's love... not yours or not anyone elses...” Bom gets into the Car.

“Bom...please... Bom...listen to me!” TOP looks at her through the Car window. “Bom...please listen to me... I never stopped loving you. I made a mistake and to hide that one mistake i continued making mistakes. But I did not want to lose you Bom.” Bom wipes her tears. “And at the end that only happened. I am going through the punishment of that one mistake for 3 years. I told you lie Bom... but because of the fear of losing you! But today...today I lost you...” TOP walks from there. Bom thinks, “My this condition is because of you TOP. If you would not have cheated me like that in life I would not have been in this much a bad condition.” Bom drives the Car from there.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At Lee’s Mansion

Hyori goes near Jiyong. “You wanted something Jiyong? I think Jiyong... You should wash your hands.”

“Yeah.” Jiyong goes from there.

Hyori thinks, “Why did he come here? What does he want? What was he searching? Here everything is right. Maybe he did not come here to take anything. I need to keep an eye on him. It is better to keep an eye on the Kwons.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At Bom's Room

Hyunsuk Yang comes to Bom's room. He sees the light and wonders why the light is on. He sees the bed and says, “Bom has not gone to sleep till now? Where is she?” Bom comes to the room wiping her face with a towel. She goes and sits on the bed. Hyunsuk goes and sits near her.

“Bom... It's late... you have not slept?”

“Appa...I am not feeling sleepy. “ Hyunsuk puts his hand around Bom's shoulders.

“Listen Bom! I am your Appa. But I am also like your friend...right?”

“Yeah!”

“If you have any problem you can tell me... anything!”  Bom gets up and walks towards the bed.

“Nothing like that Appa... You don't worry! You go to sleep Appa... Good night!” Bom stands near the Bed and looks into her mobile. Hyunsuk gets up and go near Bom. He keeps his hands on her shoulders.

“Bom... Look...Dear if you are not happy with Donghae you can tell me... There is nothing important to us than your happiness.”

“Yeah Appa...I know... But don't worry...I am fine!”

“You keep telling me that everything is okay and fine. But don't know why I feel that you have some problem which you are not telling me. Tell me Bom... tell me!” Bom turns to face Hyunsuk.

“Don't worry Appa... I am fine! I just got a slight headache... I am alright!”

“ Are you sure?” Bom nods. “Well then... I think you need a Hot Chocolate. I will bring it for you. have that and you will sleep like a baby.” Bom smiles.

“Yeah!” Hyunsuk goes from there. Bom thinks, “I hope this problem got solved Appa...but this is too messed up. And what is there I cannot tell you. How will I tell you that Donghae is taking revenge on me... because I broke up with him... What does it say about me?”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Outside Lee’s Mansion

A Car comes and stops in front of Lee Mansion. Minho and Dara is sitting in the Car. Minho releases the seat bet and says, “Let's go!.” He sees Dara lost in thoughts and snaps his fingers in front of her. Dara looks at him.

“Where have you got lost? You okay?”

“No... Actually yeah... I am fine!”

“Well thank God! Otherwise I thought are you not thinking of that Jiyong again...”

“Minho!”

“Anyways...let's go! I have to talk to Mom...”

“Oh yeah... Thank you so much Minho... I didn't think that you will help me in this matter.”

“Technically the problem is not solved so far... and when the problem gets solved I will take your thank you...”

“But anyway... I am telling you thanks in advance.”

“ Just... just don't mind Dara but I am not doing this for you...I am doing this for my stupid Brother. He is not realizing that whatever he is doing is very wrong. And I think he needs Bom in his life. Anyways, let's go!” Minho and Dara gets out of the Car and walks towards the House.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Jaesang and Jiyeon who are keeping a watch on the Lee House sees them.

“Dara...”

“What is she doing here? She always reaches where Jiyong is... Is there fate tied up together?”

“No Jiyeon... Not fate... but trouble got her here. I don't like it!”

“No Jaesang! Dara can never be trouble for Jiyong... She is the light of his dark life.”

“I hope you are right Jiyeon...”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At Lee’s Mansion

Jiyong and Chaerin is comes along with Hyori Lee to the hall.

“You both will have Dinner with me and go... In fact I have organized also...”

“Thanks Aunties... Cat sized rats are running inJaee my stomach.”Chaerin occupies a chair in front of the Table and turns the plate in front of her.

“Jiyong... You might also be hungry... Come on Join us!” Jiyong thinks, “No Mrs Lee... You won't be able to catch me that fast...”

“Jiyong... join us!” Jiyong sits in a chair next to Chaerin.

Hyori thinks, “Come on let us play this game and see also... Let's see if you will be able to eat human food or not' Hyori sits on a chair on the table too and turns her plate to serve food.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At Bom’s  Room

Eunju comes into Bom's room. She sees clothes thrown here and there. She picks it up.

“What is this? Bom dear... You are not a child...”

“Omma!  You came....” Bom goes and hugs Eunju.

“It's so good to see you... Tell me... how are you? Everything is going well between you and Donghae ?” Bom nods No. “What is the matter? Tell me!” Bom sits on the cot.

“Omma... Omma...” She looks as if she is about to cry. Eunju sits next to her on the bed.

“What happened dear?”

“Omma... Everything is going wrong again... And Donghae is not a good guy. He got engaged to me because he wants to put our family down. He want to take revenge on me... I will never be able to stay happy with him Omma...”

“You will have to stay Bom!”

“What?”

“Bom... I don't wish to hear another word from you. Your engagement has broken twice. And now you want another bad name on our family? Do you even know what would be the effects of this on our family? Your Appa thinks that you are still his school going kid. But I see the world... Look! Do you even have an idea how important the reputation is for a girl? May be you are not able to understand Bom... but I have to look at all that. You tell me... Which family would like to be associated with us? No family would want to associate with us. And after that who will marry you? Tell me...You don't understand the gravity of this at all Bom... But you have to understand. Donghae is a good guy... He is from a good family... He earns well... If you have a disagreement on some silly issue... you have to forget it... you understand?” Hyunsuk comes to the room with hot chocolate. “Bom this is between us.”

“Hot Chocolate on its way... here you go... you guys are finished with you love meeting? Take this and drink fast.” Hyunsuk give the Hot Chocolate to Bom.

“Thank you!”

“And go to sleep. It's late... Come on Eunju...let's go!”

“Yeah...” To Bom. “Good night!”

“Goodnight!” Eunju goes from the room.

Bom thinks, “You are telling right Omma... I cannot break my engagement with Donghae. But I can do something so that he himself will break the relationship with me.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At the Lee’s Mansion

 Minho opens the door for Dara and she walks inside. Minho is about to close the door when he sees Jiyong and Chaerin on the dinner table.

“Minho! Come... Dinner is ready... Dara you also come...” Dara and Minho looks at Jiyong.

“Hey Mom! What are they doing here?”

“Minho... They brought Donghae here. Someone attacked him at the jungle.”

“What? Donghae was attacked... How?”

“But he is okay now...Please come... You guys come and start eating...” Minho walks to the dinner table followed by Dara.

“Mom... How is he now ?” Minho pulls a chair for Dara. “Come sit Dara... Where is he? How is he doing?” Dara and Minho sits next to each other.

“He is in the room Minho. He should be fine by morning. Doctor has given him injection. Anyway... you start eating...”

“How did this happen?”

“I really don't know but someone attacked on Donghae at the Jungle. He was bleeding so Jiyong and I brought him here.”

“Jiyong... You are not eating anything?”

“No Auntie! Mom is very particular about food. I will go home and eat...”

“No problem! Will get Rice for you...Mr Shin get Rice for Jiyong.”

“Thank God you are not eating anything Jiyong... I will eat the whole food...” The servent keeps the Rice in front of Jiyong.

“Jiyong... Rice for you. I am sure there won't be a problem for you eating Rice. Jiyong looks at the food and Hyori smiles.

“I am so sorry Aunty.” Minho looks at him. “but I don't eat Rice. I am allergic to grains. No worries... I will go home and eat.”

Hyori thinks, “Make excuses Jiyong... I know the truth.” Hyori's mobile phone rings. Minho and Hyori looks at each other.

“Ah...excuse me!” Hyori gets up and goes from there to attend the call.

Hyori is talking to someone on the phone. She says, “Yeah... He is here at home in between us. Today I will write the end of his story. He the the reason for us to come to this city. For that I need your help. Come here as fast as possible.”

Jiyong takes a spoon on Rice and brings it near Chaerin's mouth to feed her. She looks at the Rice in disgust and looks at Jiyong questioningly.

“That's for you... my love!” Chaerin smiles and catches and eats the Rice.

“Yeah yeah sweetie... I will eat even Rice from your hands.” Dara looks at them.Dara and Chaerin looks at each other. Dara without looking on the plate or offers Minho a chilly on her fork. Minho sees the chilli and catches the fork.

“Excuse me... Now what have I done that you want to make me eat this?” Jiyong and Chaerin watches her with interest.

“Sorry!” She puts the fork back to the plate.

Minho talks to her in hushed tone, “You could have told earlier that you are making him jealous. Okay... I get it...So you are using me? Go ahead... We will have fun!”

“Good!” Dara kisses on Minho's cheek. Minho looks at her lovingly and then continues eating. Dara looks at Jiyong with a smile. Jiyong puts his hand over Chaerin's shoulders and kisses Chaerin on her hairs instead of cheeks taking her by surprise. Chaerin notices Dara is looking and gives a fake kiss to Jiyong. Dara looks at them unhappy. Minho notices it.

“You know what Jiyong my girlfriend is so hot.” Dara looks at Minho. “More than hot she is cute... Oh my God...” Minho smells Dara's hairs. “You smell so good... I love you!” Minho puts his hand on Dara's shoulder. “Dara loves me so much, right?” Dara nods. “I mean it is kind of embarrassing but it does not bother me because I cannot stay away from Dara for even 2 minutes. I want to come close to you.” Minho pushes his chair closer to Dara and sits with a hand around Dara. “We both like PDA...do we? We love it!”

“Of course I like it...”

“I know!” Jiyong puts his hand around Chaerin and pulls her closer. “Everyone has a different outlook. Look at me and Chaerin.” Jiyong fondly touches the side of Chaerin's face with the back of his hand... “How close we are to each other...” Chaerin smiles. Minho goes back to eating that we don't need to show it off. It is a matter of each others comfort level, right Chaerin?”

 Chaerin smiles and then talks in hushed tone to Jiyong “Dude... I told you... don't get this clingy with me... I hate it!” She then looks at Dara and Minho and smiles.

“My boyfriend is the best!” Dara looks serious and unhappy seeing the public display of affection.

Minho is busy eating. Jiyong holds Chaerin closer. Chaerin is uncomfortable with Jiyong's  man handling. Hyori comes back to the dinner table. Jiyong immediately takes his hand from Chaerin's shoulder.

“Sorry Guys! Hey... you people have not eaten anything...” Chaerin's mobile rings and she excuses from there telling that she needs to go to the washroom.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Chaerin gets into the washroom and takes Bom's call.

“Chaerin... where are you? You met Donghae? What did you tell him? You know a lot of problems here...”

“Whoa whoa... Unnie calm down. You know by trying to solve your problem I landed into further trouble...”

“What? What trouble? What are you talking about?”

“Unnie, I am not able to do this...”

“What you can't do?”

“All this boyfriend girlfriend acting.” Dara comes and stands in front of the wash room. “I mean...all this hugging kissing is so yuck dude. You know that I am roaming around as Jiyong's fake girlfriend. I am doing this all for my sister I am doing this but it is yuck... it is horrible...” Chaerin then sees Dara standing outside the wash room with a serious look on her face. Chaerin cuts the call. Dara gets into the Washroom and closes the door behind her.

“Chaerin Yang... Now it's enough! You have to give me a lot of answers...”

Chaerin thinks, “Oh God! Dara came to know. I wish a tsunami comes now and drown me. God...Man... Where have I got trapped? I wish I become invisible.” Dara comes and holds Chaerin on her hand and then pushes her.

“Chaerin... Who the hell are you? You played these games with me? Tell me... I heard everything Chaerin. You did this to me...You mislead me that Jiyong is your boyfriend?  To keep him away from me forever you played the drama of love with him? You know what this says Chaerin? Do you know the meaning of love? Do you know what it means to lose a love? You know how is it to lose all the memories? Chaerin, You wanted to keep Jiyong away from me... That was what you wanted? If you would have told me once... I would have let him go...But why Chaerin? You hurt me... You joined with Jiyong and played this dirty games!” Chaerin turns to go but Dara stops his by holding her hand. “Chaerin... Listen to me! Who are you trying to save? Me or Jiyong?”

They hear Hyori's voice from outside, “Dara...Chaerin... Is everything alright?”

“Yeah Aunty we are fine!” Chaerin replies immediately.

“Okay... Listen Dara... please okay... What ever you want to say we can talk at home. Right now we are at someone else house... So please... Can we talk after reaching home?”

“Fine! truce... But Chaerin... I want the answers to my questions. No excuse would do...okay?” Chaerin nods. “And you... have hurt me the most! No body so far di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter