Yoojin’s death

DANGEROUS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Hospital

Hyunsuk comes to the City Care Hospital followed by the Vampire.

“Go and meet your family... Remember if you don't come out in 5 minutes then...” Hyunsuk nods. He thinks that after catching one glimpse of his family he is willing to even die. Hyunsuk goes inside as the Vampire waits outside the gate.

Hyunsuk stands at the door of Bom's room and looks at her lying on the bed with life support systems connected to her. Eunju is sitting near the bed and Chaerin is standing next to her consoling her.

Hyunsuk says in mind, “Chae...I know that you are my brave daughter... You will handle everyone... your sisters and your Omma...,Bom nothing will happen to you. I know Dara and Jiyong will save you...Just you won't be able to see your Appa last time. Eunju...I am leaving you once again and going without telling you...You should forgive me... I know that your heart is very big... Your will forgive me and forget my mistakes... Just remember my love...I love you all... I love you....” The Vampire keeps his hands on Hyunsuk's shoulder and takes him from there.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Jungle

Jiyong and Dara are running. They stop.

“Jiyong, I know you are tired Jiyong... You are a human Jiyong... Jiyong... I know what happened today... Today between us...”

“Between us...” Jiyong keeps his hands on Dara's shoulders. “the boundaries are gone but...”

“But what Jiyong? Now no more... Now you cannot make any excuse to stay away from me... Nobody will separate us... Nobody...”

“Yeah Dara... I have become worthy of you... But I have cheated on my people and family... I am standing here as a human but I have left them to live their cursed lives... in between enemies...”

“But now you are a human Jiyong...Now you do not have the strength to face them all. You are a human and you have human weaknesses also...”

“But Dara... They are my Parents... I was dead several ages ago... They have given me a new life... And I... I cheated on them... I left them there to fight with that enemies. And after doing this all... how can I face them Dara?”

“Jiyong, as a son you have always done your responsibilities... But Jiyong now that is not your life... Now this is your life... And you have to live this life Jiyong...”

“Dara... You are my all...”

“And you mine Jiyong...”

“I love you Dara.”

“I love you too!” They hug.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At Kwon’s Mansion

The Vampires come in front of Minho and Jieun. The Werewolves are standing behind Minho and Jieun.

“Catch them! And capture the potion from Jieun...” Minho stands in front of Jieun. The Vampires and Werewolves have a fight. Jaesang and Jiyeon looks on. Yoojin is enjoying the fight. Minho falls down and is surrounded by Vampires. Jieun interferes.

“Stop it! Stop this fight!” Jaesang lifts his hand.

“Stop!” The Vampires stop but they still have their hands on Minho's neck. “There is no use fighting with each other.” Minho pushes the Vampires away.

“These are werewolves Jaesang... our sworn enemies...”

“You are talking of which time? It is all in the past... How much they are our enemy we are theirs too... We stole the potion, right?” Yoojin is annoyed by the lecture and turns her face. “We were always powerful than them. We were always more powerful...”

“This is all happening because of Yoojin... She has awaken the enmity again by coming back. She joined with Jaejoong and got your Brother killed.”

“I wished this only...”

“If anyone goes that is Yoojin... She broke all the laws of our clan. Man eater... killed our people... So if anyone has to go... it is Yoojin...”

“And Yoojin is so powerful that none among you can do anything to me...I am Yoojin... the most powerful of all...” Vampire Superior laughs.

“This is your misunderstanding Yoojin...”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Hospital

Jiyong and Dara are standing near Bom's bed in the Hospital.

“Dara... Bom is in a very bad condition...”

“Jiyong... please do something...please!”

“No Dara... I cannot do anything. My Vampire powers have gone...”

“Don't tell like that... For the sake of Bom... Please at least try... Jiyong please... Try... please Jiyong...”

“Okay... Maybe I could do something...” Jiyong goes near Bom and runs his hand above her face by closing his eyes trying to evoke his powers. Nothing happens and Jiyong withdraws his hands.

“Forgive me Dara! I cannot do anything. All my powers are gone. Now I am just a human.” Dara sits by Bom and cries.

“I thought that I would save you and after that you would make Bom alright. But I was so wrong. I could not do anything for Bom.” Dara cries.

“Dara...Forgive me!”

“No Jiyong... It's not your fault... You are very good. I could not do anything for my sister. Sorry Unnie... I am really sorry!” Jiyong looks around.

“Dara... Dara, We have to go from here...”

“No! Unnie?”

“Before someone sees us...”Come!” Jiyong and Dara goes from there.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At Kwon’s Mansion

“Minho... now you people can go...”

“Now this battle is amongst us... We will handle Yoojin by ourselves. You can take your people and go from here.” Minho, Jieun and the werewolves walk from the room. Yoojin stops them.

“No! No one will go from here... Till I am here I will not let anyone go from here...”

“Oppa fast...The potion is with me... we can win over her...”

“No need to listen to her...You can go from here... Go!” Minho and gang goes from there as Yoojin looks angrily.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Jungle

Minho stops near a tree and keeps his hand on the tree. Jieun keeps her hand on Minho's shoulder.

“What happened Oppa?”

“Everything has ended Jieun...”

“What are you saying Oppa?”

“Dara... She is with Jiyong... and he is also a human like her... He is not a monster like me... No body could separate them...”

“Oppa... Dara was always Jiyong's . It is we who came in between.”

“And we lost a lot of things... our Mom... our Broth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter