Sandara’s entry to AKS College

DANGEROUS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

St Mary’s Orphanage.

All the children are gathered together hall and Mother is telling them “Many children comes to this orphanage every year and soon they become independent and start walking towards their goal.and there is a person who is leaving us with all her wonderful memories. Our sweet Dara.”

Dara makes her ways towards the mother.

“Hey look there’s Dara.” One girl point out.

“She is soo lucky man she got admission in Academy of Korean Studies(AKS) college.” Other told her.

“She isn’t lucky, she is intelligent, she got a full Provost’s Scholarship! No need to pay fees at all!”other girl voice out.

“ She makes her dreams come true..” One girl replied them.

“Sandara Park I have important things to say to everyone who leaves this orphanage 7 years ago, Dara come to this orphanage as a gift. I don’t know how these 7 years passes by. I could’nt even tell. God has sent many children to this orphanages. Some take happiness and others take memories. But Dara you’re the first one who will give us something.. You’re giving us lots happiness and lots memories.” Mother cheerfully told Dara.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Dara’s room

“Wow, AKS college. Hey Dara, its going to be great right?” One of Dara’s roommate said.

“Mmmm Gyeyang I think that I’m going to have lots of fun”  Dara  said as she imagine her new life.

“But seriously you never know what the girls there are like.” Other roommate warned her.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

AKS college

Uee enter the college, boys whistle at her Uee turn back to the boys.

“Uee does’nt look at losers.” Uee said to the boys who were ogling at her.

“Sorry Uee” Uee friends said in unison

“And Uee knows what she wants.” Uee said confidently.

“Uee always knows whatever she wants.” Uee friends said in union.

“And Uee wants .” Uee mumbled

“Its all!” Uee friends said in unison

“Come on girls.” Uee walked away from the boys.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Dara’s room

“By the way. I won’t be able to find an irritating arrogant and thug like person like you there.” Dara roommate.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Yang’s  House

Minzy is getting ready.

“Hey don’t drench you eyes with mascara all you eyelashes will fall off.” Chaerin told Minzy.

“Chaerin I have to look good. You never know when you’ll find a good looking guy and you know what the AKS college boys are like, they are snooty and always bully.”  Minzy  firmly said.

“Ooooh I’m soo scared the mighty seniors are going to rag me. There is no one on this earth who can scare Chaerin Yang Mwhahahaha” Chaerin assured Minzy.

 ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Dara’s room

“Dara you’re going from an all girls school to a coed college. What if you fall in love with someone.”  One of her roommate asked Dara.

“Oh pleases!” Dara tried to ignore the topic.

“Oh please have you seen the cut off marks of the college. The boys there will probably be boring nerdy and have thick glasses.” One of the roommate confidently said

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Basket ball court.

Youngbae is playing for AKS collage.

Uee and her friends came there to see the match.

Youngbae waved his hand for her then he removed his tshirt.

“He’s all yours babe” Uee friends whispered to Uee leaving her alone with Youngbae.

“Bae you play very well its like you’re made for this game.” Youngbae smiled at her.

“College is starting tomorrow and we’re seniors I heard that there are hot juniors coming in.” Youngbae nodded in response.

“So…ummmm…I’m making Italian food today to celebrate  the start of college. Just a small celebration. What say.” Uee flirt with Youngbae as she kept on moving her fingers tressing his abs.

‘I love Italian babe, but you know what I have no time today. “ Youngbae told her as he took sip from his water bottle.”Maybe some otherday.”

“Oh so your luck night is going to have to be some other night.” Uee  sadly said as she walk away.

“Goodbye.”Youngbae waved her.

“Goodbye.” Uee waved back.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Train reach Gyeyang station Dara get down from the train its almost last night, she get into a bus and makes her way towards the college but by mistake she get down at wrong station. There is no one at the stop only two people at the near by tea stall.

“Do you know the way to AKS college.” Dara asked the kid at the stall.

“AKS college? You just need to go straight from this road its 1hour way by foot. If you wait till morning there is a bus that will take you.” The kid replied.

“If  I wait till morning it’ll be too late I actually got off at the wrong stop is there any other way? A short cut?” Dara asked him.

“Look over there you just have to walk straight from there and it will only take you 15 minutes,” The kid showed her the shortcut through the jungle.

“Yes.” Dara said happily.

“But don’t go from there.” The kid warned her.

“Why?” Dara asked in curiosity.

“It’s a very dangerous jungle.”The kid replied.

“I don’t get scared easily I’ll make sure to be careful, but it is very important for me to get to AKS College. Thank you.” Dara dragged her luggage along with her.

“There are many secret hidden in the depth of this jungle only a stranger will try to discover these secrets. Sometime the traveler chooses his path and other times the path chooses the traveler.” The older man at the tea stall told the kid.

As Dara walk through the jungle a pair of eyes are looking at her.

“Its’ so beautiful, how can it be dangerous?” Dara said to herself as she admired the beauty of the jungle.

Suddenly she notices the change in weather and the presence of someone but thinks that could be her imagination.

“What happened to the weather all of a sudden?”

A male figure ran fast in speed of wind before Dara could notice him.

“I don’t know what’s wrong with me. Was this just a gust of wind, or something else?”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter