Visit to Palace

DANGEROUS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Guys I have used green colour font, when Youngbae is telling Dara the history of the palace. And Violet font when the caretaker is telling the history for the students.

All the name of the places are randomly picked up.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

In Campsite

Student are waiting outside the bus.

“Oh my god Minzy! Look at these heels! At this height, if you jump off, you can give up your life.” Chaerin told her.

“Chaerin, this is the latest fashion.”

“You know what? You should be Uee’s friend.”

“It would be better though. Atleast no one would make me put poop on my face!”

“Uhhh, right. But think about the collective brain damage.”

“Brain? Meaning?”

Jiyong walks towards the girls. “Oh wow!” Minzy says happily.

“Jiyong!” Jiyong stands infront of Minzy with a smile on his face. Chaerin and Dara looks at him.

“Hi Minzy!”Minzy smiles at him. “I don’t think that, after yesterday night’s trauma you should be holding these bags.” Jiyong smiles at her and then lifts the bags and go near the bus, he throws the bags on top of the bus.

“Chaerin? In the college’s history, this is the first time Jiyong smiled to anyone! And that’s me! I can’t believe this Chaerin! The herb is working that means!” Minzy happily told Chaerin.

“Again Herb! I told you that was me! But it’s weird…why is Jiyong talking to you so nicely?”

Dara looks at Jiyong and thinks.“No Jiyong, it’s not going to affect me now. I know you are doing all of this on purpose.” Jiyong turns and look at Dara. “So that I hateyou, stay away from you. But, not now Jiyong. Yesterday night, I saw fear in your eyes for me. It was small, but it showed me the feeling of love.” Youngbae watches them.

“He’s playing with Dara’s heart, dude! Does Dara not understand this?” Youngbae told Daesung.

“No dude. Love is blind dude.” Daesung replied.

“I can see that.”

“Hey Daesung , do me one favour. Somehow get me beside Dara on the bus. See, I don’t want Dara and Jiyong to sit next to eachother, it’s along way and if  I’m beside her, atleast she will talk about something with me.”

“Dude. Do I look like the bus’s conductor to you? I mean, how am I supposed to decided, whose going to sit where?”

“Dude, Daesung, my friend, just do it please.”

Daesung goes away talking to himself, “Okay, fine! Take advantages of our friendship! Stupid drama king.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Ring♫♫♫♫ Ring♫♫♫♫

“Yay Appa.” Youngbae answer the call.

“Hey Youngbae! How are you doing my son?”

“Sad. The whole night everyone was scared of the wolves. It was crazy!”

“Ughhh. All of that I have already seen on the news you Idiot. I am talking about Dara. Anything?”

“No Appa. I didn’t get any chance s of spending even one minute with her.”

“Well I can help in that.”

“How?”

“I am sending a driver with the car to you. Get Dara to come with you somehow. And talk to her all the way back do you understand?”

“Appa, why will she come with me? What are you talking about? No way she is going to come with me.”

“Then make her way my son you have to fight for your girl. Comeon go for it.”

“Alright Appa. Thank you so much you just send the car I’ll take care of the rest.”

“Yes, that’s my son!” \

“Bye Appa.”Youngbae ends the call.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

“Comeon guys lets leave we’re getting late.” Bom told the students. “Come on Chaerin, did you take your bags?”Bom asked her.

“They are on top of the bus.” Chaerin replied.

“Good comeon get in get going. Minzy you’ve taken your bags right?”

“Yeah I’ve brough them, but where is Uee?

“Please! A mosquito bit that drama queen, so last nigh she asked for a car and left.” Bom told Minzy.

“She left?”

“Yeah. And you know what? She said that the senior supervisors sister was plotting a plan against her.”

“Plotting a plan?”

“Disgusting.”

“Lot of gossip! Okay, okay.”

“Get going, comeon.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Bus

Jiyong gets in the bus and look at Dara. Dara also looks at him. Daesung pushes Jiyong aside and goes and sit next to Dara.Dara is shocked by Daesung behavior.

“Hi Daesung. Are you alright?”Dara ask him.

“Yeah I’m fine, how are you?”

“Good.”

Jiyong walk past Dara’s seat and takes a seat on opposite side few seat behind Dara.

Minzy comes near Dara’s seat. “Move.” Minzy tells Daesung to get up from the seat. But he just ignore her. “MOVE.”

“Can’t you see I’m sitting here? Why don’t you go and sit in the back.” Daesung told Minzy.

“Do you want to show your nail polish to Dara? No right? Then move, because I want to show Dara my nail polish. I need to gossip too. Can you move!

“Wow! You got new nail polish? What shade is it?” Daesung asked Minzy.

“This? This is fuschia!” Minzy replied.

“Fuschia?”

“It’s a new one! You can’t find it here. My Uncle went to Paris last year and brought it for me. He gave it to me this year. It’s good right? Look at! Look!” Minzy showed her nails to Daesung.

“Wow! Paris!”

“Yes.”

“Oh my God my Uncle stay in Paris.” Daesung replied.

.”Really?”

“Okay, that’s enough now move I need to sit there.” Minzy firmly told Daesung.

“No way Minzy! Go to the back,”

“You know what Dara? I got new nails! See this? I get a manicure every week!” Daesung told Dara.

“Really?” Dara asked doubtfully. “With French tips?”

“Yes you know what? I’m a metro ual.” Daesung said. Dara fake a smile not knowing why Daesung is acting weird.

“Wow.” Minzy goes takes opposite seat to Dara.

Daesung thinks.“Youngbae I will kill you! Come fast, or else they will give me a pedicure.”

“Thank God!” Daesung mumbles as her see Youngbae getting in the bus.

“Come sit.’Daesung get up from the seat giving it to Youngbae.

“Thank man.” Daesung goes and sit beside Minzy.

“So, your friend was saving a seat for you? You have a very nicefriend. You know what? He was going to open a beauty parlour for us if he stayed here any longer.” Dara told Youngbae.

“Dara, he is a goodfriend”

“I can see that.”

“You did all of this for Youngbae right? So that he could sit beside Dara. How romantic!” Minzy said.

“The thing is, nowadays romance is on my mind too.”Daesung told Minzy, Minzy turns and looks at Jiyong. Daesung looks at Chaerin. After some time Daesung and Minzy look at eachother.

“So sad right? Why can’t the person we love, love us back?” Minzy sadly asked Daesung.

“Driver lets go.” Bom instructed the driver..

Bus starts moving and Minzy and Daesung who are lost in eachother eyes hit their head together “Sorry wrong number.” Daesung muttered.

Dara recalls the romantic moments with Jiyong in the jungle after he rescued her from wolvesand 2 hooded figures. Dara thinks. “Why Jiyong? Why is everything so difficult? “

 Jiyong looks at Dara and recalls

Can’t we stay here a little longer? I feel safe……… here……………with you.

“This is not easy. I am afraid.” Jiyong replies in his mind.

Dara thinks.“What are you afraid of?”

“I’m afraid of my past. I’m afraid of my present. I’m afraid of what I am. And also of what I can do Dara.” Jiyong replies in his mind.

Jiyong recalls his dance with Yoojin and thinks.”If you knew the truth about me, you would run away from me Dara. You would hate me.”

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Jiyong is sleeping.

Ring♫♫♫♫ Ring♫♫♫♫

“Hello?” Bom answer the call.

“Yes Sir…yeah sure…” Bom ends the call.

“Guys! There’s new for all of you. The trip to the museum has been cancelled. There has been some damages in the museum due to the earthquake so instead, we are going to the Palace of Gyeyang.” Bom inform the students.

Jiyong does not hear the announcement as he is sleeping.

“Yay! Good ! we’re not going to the museum!” Minzy happily dance.

“Such a cartoon! If you didn’t want to go to the museum then why did you come to this trip?” Bom ask her.

“For the bonfire, camping trip and Palace of Gyeyang!” Youngbae replied instead.

“What is Palace of Gyeyang?” Dara asked Youngbae.

“ 300 years ago there was a King who live there.” Youngbae told her.

“Yes, I’m taking a turn, because these peoples don’t want to go too the museum but to the Palace of Gyeyang.” The driver whispered on the phone. “Yes alright…alright.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Palace

TOP reaches the Palace.

“May I come inside?”TOP asked the caretaker.

“Yes please come in Sir. Some college students are coming here, I was waiting for them.” Caretaker told him.

“Really? No problem I was just in the area so I decided to visit. I came here a long time ago. A lots has changed. May I have a look inside?” TOP asked the caretaker.

“Sure.”

TOP goes around the palace. A big portrait of Yoojin is hanged in one of the room.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Bus

Jiyong suddenly wakes up he sense something.

Jiyong thinks.”Something is going to happen. Something.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter