Fashion Show

DANGEROUS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Dressing Room

Minzy and Uee getting ready for the fashion show.

“Hey Minzy hang this.”Uee give a blue dress to Minzy.

“Okay.” Minzy goes and hang the dress, Uee had given her. Daesung watches  her from the doorways and them walk away.

“Oh Uee, Minzy you both will steal the show.” Minzy says to herself..

“I have to show you Uee, my finale dress has turn out so beautiful. I really love you for that. And where’s my earing.” Minzy said as she kept on searching something in her bag. “ Haa I will show you something.” Minzy takes the earing from her bag and show it to Uee. “Look at my earings. Nice no”

“Minzy earing are so cool. I want that. It will look nice on me.” Uee think in her mind.

“Hey Minzy this earing matches my dress. I will wear it. Okay.”Uee told Minzy.

“No, No, No. My mom gifted it to me. Luck charm.”

“Listen you ungrateful thing. Because of me you are in the fashion show, and because of me all this is possible. Instead of thanking me you are showing me your attitude. This is not happening at all. Okay.”

“I smell J Uee. Are you jealous.”Minzy wear the earings. Uee ignore her.” I am looking nice.” Minzy starts dancing.

“Listen Minzy I am not jealeous of you. And I have thousand of earing like this. I don’t care. They were matching with my dress so I asked for it. Okay. Go to hell.”

Minzy turns around and notices Dara who is combing her hair. She is wearing the blue dress which Minzy had hanged some time before. Minzy and Uee are both amazed by Dara’s beauty. She is looking very beautiful.

“Dara you look stunning.” Minzy compliments her. Dara smiles at her.

Uee feels uncomfortable about Minzy and Dara “ Bloody Hell how can these two ajumma look preety than me. I have to do something. No one can stand in Uee’s competition. Think Uee think.” Uee says in her mind.  

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In College Fashion Show

Ms Taeyoung comes on the stage. “Guys and Girls of AKS College. Our respected Judge and Teachers. This is a time for our college fashion show. And the special guest of our fashion show is noneother our very own Mr. Choi Dongwook.” Everyone welcome him by aloud applause.

“Super Cool.” Minzy says happily. “God you send Dongwook here for me.”

“Dongwook I took so much pains just for you. You better be impressed.” Chaerin says in her mind.

Ms. Taeyoung goes and takes her seat with the other judges. The Fashions show starts with the students walking down the ramp. And after each couple leaves the ramp the judges write down their score.

Minzy and Daesung walks down the ramp first single and then as a couple. Daesung notice Minzy is trying hard to get Doogwook attention he gets irritated so when he spin her around and gives her a head dip he leaves her and she falls down.

Chaerin and Youngbae walks confidently. Chaerin is having a sweet smile but when she see Dongwook she starts blushing.

Jiyong and Dara also walks confidently. Jiyong is in black wearing a blue tie to color coordinate with Dara who is in a short blue dress.

First Dara and then Jiyong walks the ramp alone and then they walk together with Jiyong holding Dara’s hand. When they reach the middle Dara realizes that her zip is open and trips into the dip. Jiyong and Dara share and eye lock and Dara says in mind, “How much you take care of me Jiyong. Can’t we for a minute forget everything and be one?”

Jiyong replies to it  in his mind, “No Dara, Some love stories are not written to be fulfilled.” Jiyong steadies Dara and they walk back.

They are followed by  Uee and Jinwoon who take their individual walks. When Jinwoon extends his hand for them to walk together.”Please.”

“Uee is the show stopper I don’t need you. I will hit the ramp alone.” Uee walks on the ramp alone. While Yujin is walking she trips and falls down.

People howls and laughs at an embarrassed Uee who gets up and walks back.

After that all the couples then come to the stage and takes a bow.

Ms Taeyoung  comes to the stage. “Well, well well that was an interesting display fo talent. And now its time to announce the winner.But I will not announce the winner. Mr. Choi will announce the winner. So lets hear it from Mr. Choi.”

Dongwook stand up , “Guys, what a show! You know what? Everyone who performed were totally superb! Winner… Clear winner… is only one. There were many contenders… strong contenders… But the person who with her beauty, style and charm won my heart… Let’s give a big hand for Chaerin Ms. ChaerinYang”.

Uee and Minzy are angry and jealous hearing Chaerin’s  name announced. Chaerin is excited and all smiles and walks to Dongwook to collect the Trophy.

Dongwook gives her the Trophy and a sweet smile to  Chaerin and says, “Let me tell you something. You are beautiful.” and winks at Chaerin who is all smiles.

Chaerin hugs Dara and shares her happiness with Daesung and Youngbae and they shows off her Trophy in midst of  an unhappy Uee and Minzy while everyone is clapping

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In St’s Mary Orphanage

Jaesang and Jiyeon at the Orphanage.

“Sister its so wonderful to know about your hardwork for this orphanage. Its clearly seen when the children show their progess when they leave the orphanage.” Jaesang praised the Sister. “We would like to give some donation for the orphanage. I hope you don’t mind.”

“No No not at all. God send people like you to us so that we can give the children everything thatGod want to give them.”

“Ahaaa, what a nobel thought.  What facilities does the childrens get here?” Jaesang ask the Sister.

“Actually we have only son we  always tried to give him the best education. And like him we want to give some other children the best education that we can.” Jiyeon added. “Our son isstudying in AKS College at Gyeyang.”

“AKS College? …. There is an inmate of the orphanage in the same college.”

“Oh is that so who is she?” Jaesang asked the Sister.

 “Sandara, Sandara Park. She is the star student of this orphanage. She is a scholarship student over there.”

“Hmmm. You must be so proud.” Jiyeon said. “If you don’t mind we would like to know about the scholarship students. So that we can help them.”

“Alright. I will get the official records, you go through it and then decide.”

“Thank you.”

Sister gives them some files. “These are some records of the student who have won the scholarship you go through it I will get you the other records about their medals, certificate and other achievements.”

“Thank you. So much”

“God Bless  you.” Sister leaves the Kwon Couple alone in her office.

Jaesang look at all the files and and keep them aside. “Sandara Park.” Jaesang read the name on other file in his hand. “We may get the answers of our Questions from this file.”

“ We will know now what Dara is hiding from others.” Jiyeon told Jaesang.

Jaesang opes the file.

Jaesang and Jiyeon looks through the file and finds details of Dara removed from the file. “What is this? It doesn’t contain any information about Dara.” Jiyeon asked Jaesang.

“It look like someone has removed the papers from the file.” Jaesang sadly replied.

“That’s strange?”

Sister comes back in her office with some more files.

“Actually I wanted to see the records of that girl who i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter