Kris and Kris

Mystery Twelve

The next few day went by quickly and soon there was extra noise in the hall.  Kris rolled over to look at his alarm clock.  "Ugh it's only five.  Who the hell is making this much noise?"  He stumbled out of his bed to go shut people up and opened the door.  Outside was a group of guys that Kris had to squint to see while his eyes ajusted.  He was surprised to find all of Exo out in the hall.  BaekHyun noticed the boy peeking out of his room and waved him over.  He relucktantly came over, still half asleep.  BaekHyun pointed to each of the new boys, "This is Xiumin, Chen, Luhan, Lay, Tao and Kris.  Exo-M this is Kris from Zwolf, formarly known as Mystery Twelve."  They said their hellos and Kris nodded back, more from being tired than greetings.  "It is too early for this." Kris said sleepily and started pushing the older boy towards his room.  "Go to bed."  He let go of BaekHyun and walked back to his bed room.  He fell onto his bed without shutting the door and Exo snickered.  

 

Kai snuck over and slid into the room.  "Kai get back out here!  This just has bad idea written all over it!" Suho whisper yelled at the dancer.  Kai smirked back, "He's just asking for it."  He squatted down and attempted to not make any noise as he crept farther into the room.  His target was the dresser and Kris's boxers so he could do something embarassing with them.  Kai reached for the dresser and something creeked on one of the beds.  He turned to see Kris glaring at him with the intensity of the devil.  "Don't touch my stuff.  Or so help me god I will kick you so hard in the baby maker that your next fifty reincarnations won't have children period."  His voice lowered to a husky almost demonic tone and Kai stiffened.  "Why are you still here?" the boy said, leaning forward a bit.  The dancer saw this as his que to leave and sprinted from the room.  The group of boys laughed as Suho crossed his arms.  "Told you."  He said to the still frightened dancer and turned to the boy who had just reimmerged from his room.  He had a gym bag in hand and looked blankly at Kai.  "I'm going down to a practice room to dance.  Kai, you wanted to talk about my routines right?"  The dancer nodded.  "Then why don't you come with?  We could talk stuff over."  Kai looked excited but then remembered what had just happened and hesitated.  Kris was ammused by this and raised an eyebrow, "I promise that I wont lay a finger on you."  Kai smiled widely and the two started to the practice rooms.

 

Tao watched as the two boys dissappear into the elevator and turned to their Korean half.  "Is that kid always like that?"  Sehun shook his head, "Nope, that is the first time that he's asked anyone to go anywhere with him beside BaekHyun."  Tao looked at Sehun confused, "I was asking about the whole scaring the out of people, but I guess that helps a bit."  "Oh, then yes that is normal for Kris.  I guess it goes for both of them."  Chanyeol said and backed away from the older boy.  Kris glared at the other rapper, "Don't push your luck.  I am sharing a room with you."  Chanyeol shivered a bit, but didn't let his goofy grin falter.  Exo worked on unpacking and slowly the members of Zwolf exited their rooms, they were introduced and started heading down to breakfast with some of the other Exo members.  Kris and Chanyeol went down with a couple of guys that Chanyeol said were Min and Heon.  They were interesting to say the least.  Always something odd to say.  They sat at the end of the table, leaving two spots for Kai and Kris.

 

The two entered not long after everyone had gotten their food.  They quickly got their own and walked over to the table.  They paused for a second and looked at eachother.  "So do you want to sit next to Kris or Chanyeol?"  Kai asked and Chanyeol pulled him into the seat next him.  "Kris and Kris need to sit next to eachother and be good friends.  Just like Suho and Suho."  He plastered a large smile on his face.  Both Kris's rolled their eyes and the one sat down.  The two ate in silence, still not sure of the other.  Chanyeol kicked his room mate and nodded towards the boy sitting next to him.  Kris turned to look as the kid next to him picked at his food, not particularly eating anything.  "Hey you should eat something."  The older said and helped him stab a sausage.  The younger boy slid out of his seat and ran off.  BaekHyun looked down at the stunned Kris, "Oi!  What did you do to him Hyung?"  Kris shrugged and Chanyeol laughed, "He scolded him for not eating properly and then touched his hand to try to feed him."  All but the newly arrived boys chuckled a bit.  Min nudged the unknowing boy, "Don't touch Kris without warning and the first thing you say to be telling him he's doing something wrong was probably not the greatest idea."  Kris frowned, "Should I go find him and appologize or something?"  Chi shook his head, "You're better off just letting him sulk it out.  He'll come around to everyone eventually and from what I can tell you all have a different level to relate pretty well with tha kid.  He's quite enjoyable after you know him for a while."  The rest of Zwolf nodded in agreement.

 

Kris had gone back to his room and hid his head in a pillow.  When the older had grabbed his fork he was also holding his hand.  Kris had ran out before his blush could reach his cheeks.  He groaned a bit, "I can't like someone like that.  Not possible, not now.  He doesn't even know I'm a girl."  He mumbled a bit more to himself before the door opened.  Jong stepped in and looked down at the kid on the bed.  "Hey, why did you run off so quickly?"  Kris lifted his head a bit, revealing his cherry red state.  "This is your guys' fault with the whole never having my first kiss thing!  I was thinking about it and then he grabbed a hold of my hand.  It really didn't help that I thought he was cute to begin with."  Jong's jaw dropped, "Wait, are you saying that you might have a crush on him?  You know the situation between you and everyone here is a little bit less than honest."  "You think I don't know that?  I hadn't even batted an eye at anyone ever but this kid!"  He ran his hand throw his hair and stuffed the pillow back into his face.  "Damn Kris you are screwed if you can't keep this to yourself."  Jong snickered a bit and ended up with the pillow thrown at him.  "Screw you JongJin!  If you're not going to be helpful go away!"  Kris yelled and Jong snickered as he walked out the door.  "See you later my love sick birdy."  There was a loud thump against the door, only seconds after he closed it..