Toy

Mystery Twelve

Kris walked to the bathroom and splashed water on her face.  Her eyes were puffy and looked glazed over.  She sighed and could feel this mornings breakfast coming back up.  She quickly ran in a stall and released what was once pancakes.  She pulled out her phone and saw that it was already 6 PM, "Damn."  The door to the bathroom opened and she could hear two people shuffle in.  They were talking in Mandarin and she recognized them as Kris and Tao.  "So you think that that's why he is upset." Tao said and Kris must have nodded or something.  "Dude you should have at least talked to him afterwards. I mean what kind of person wouldn't be frustrated after a guy just randomly kissed him out of the blue.  Evidently that was his first kiss too."  The girl was tempted to go out, but she still didn't want to have to face Kris at the moment.  Really she didn't want to face him ever, but she knew that fate was not in her favor.  "I know." Kris's voice was finally heard and the girl's heart almost shattered.  She decided that she was going to pretend like she didn't understand anything they just said and play it cool.  Kris quickly opened the door and the two boys jumped.  "Kris. Ah what were you doing?  You were so quiet."  Tao quickly said trying to hide their conversation.  "Oh, um, nothing." She said and quickly washed her hands and ran from the room.  Kris looked at his younger, "Did he look like he had just gotten run over by a steam roller to you too?"

 

Kris ran. She didn't know where to, but she ran and she didn't stop to look back.  Finally she ran out of energy and took a good look around.  She didn't recognize the neighborhood and decided that it was best if she asked someone where she was.  An old lady was standing near by and she started to approach her.  "Excuse me, but could I ask where I am."  The lady was about to turn around, when something caught her eye and she ran into her shop and she flipped the sign so it said closed.  Kris sighed, "Really?  I'm not that scary."  she said to herself.  "You may not be, but we are."  A husky voice said behind her, raising the hair on the back of her neck.  She turned to find five very frightening men standing there.  'Hell forget scary they look like someone the boogie man would have nightmares about.'  she thought to herself, but putting up a blank face.  The tall lanky one slung his arm around her shoulders.  "You're looking for the way back home right?"  He flashed a crooked smile and she shyly nodded.  The chunky one smiled, "Why don't you come with us, we'll get you home."  She didn't even have time to answer before a rag was shoved in her face.

 

Kris woke up in a dark room.  she whimpered slightly as she shifted, making the ropes around her wrists tighten.  "Ah the princess is awake.  I don't believe I caught your name earlier, what is it."  The tall skinny guy struck a match close to her face, making her flinch and allowing her to see a bit.  "K-k-k-Kri-Kris."  she stuttered and he smiled, "Short for what? Kristina?  Kristen?"  She shook her head, "Kristy, just Kristy."  He leaned forward and pulled her face up by her chin.  "So tell me Kristy, what is a cutie like you doing cross dressing in Seoul?"  She tried to pull away from him but he pushed her down so she was laying on the floor.  "Tell me we're you just sitting there to be a tease or do you like s too?" He ran his hand over Kris's chest and she squirmed under his touch.  "No.  Straight as an arrow." she said hoping the information would satisfy the boy's needs.  He chuckled a bit, lowering his mouth next to her ear, "Well then lets have some fun."

 

Kris shuttered and struggled below the boy as he nipped at her neck.  There was a loud bang on the door and one of the other five walked in.  "Lee get your horney paws off of her.  You know damn well that she's hyung's property.  If you do something now, you won't get the chance later."  The one that you now knew as Lee peeled himself off of you.  The boy in the doorway flicked on a light switch and Kris looked around the room.  There was a rickety cot in the corner opposite from her and a closet with a couple shirts in it along one of the other walls.  The other boy walked over and picked Kris up bridal style before setting her down on ly on the cot.  He nodded slightly, "I'm DongHae, is this idiot does something stupid like that again yell for me."  He smiled and turned towards Lee.  "You ing know the rules.  Just wait your turn."  DongHae left leaving Kris and Lee sitting there awkwardly.  "So what exactly am I doing here?" she asked and he smiled, "You're our toy."