Surprise!!

Mystery Twelve

~A couple weeks later~

 

Kristy walked into the concert hall and was ushered towards the front.  She let her eyes flow over the eager girls holding up signs.  She smiled as she spied the peeking Heon and Min from the side of the stage.  She closed her eyes, knowing it was no time for her adrenaline to be rushing when she wasn't going to be on stage.  She wished that she had picked up a pack of cigarettes before she came, but then mentally slapped herself for even thinking that.  'You are going to stop.' She thought as the lights dimmed.  An announcer came out and introduced the boys.  Kristy stood and cheered loudly.  As the boys came out Sang scanned the crowd and smiled when his eyes landed on her.  He gave a slight wave, making the girls around her scream.  She just smirked back and was happy to see them.  After six months she had really grown to miss them.  They had been practically her only family for years and spending that much time away from them was starting to take it's toll.  The lights dimmed and the boys got into their positions.  The acoustic guitar rang throughout the concert hall.  Kristy chuckled knowing exactly what song they were going to play.  Heck she wrote the song and knew it like the back of her hand.  (The Song:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmpz6OJCF9U )  The entire place swayed back and forth and the girl grinned, happy that they liked her work.

 

When the song ended Sang stepped towards the audience.  He held up his mike and began to speak.  "Thank you all for coming out here tonight to support us.  We had a rough time getting here and hope that you will continue to listen to our music."  The crowd chanted back a yes and Sang smirked in Kristy's direction.  "But we did have some help with that song from a very close friend, who I would like to honor right now.  Noonas."  Two ladies came out from back stage and crossed the hall to Kristy's seat.  The girl stood there stunned, the whole crowd did, even the rest of Zwolf.  Kristy stepped forward and followed the ladies up onto the stage.  It had been dead silent, but now a tremendous cheer came out.  From the audience, from the boys, and the crew.  Jay walk cautiously closer with tears steaming from his eyes.  He gingerly touched her arm, making sure that it wasn't just another vision of her, before quickly wrapping his arms around her.  The rest of the guys globbed on until there was a 12 person group hug.  Kristy wiggled a bit and let out a "I can't breath!" and they all pulled away.  She glanced at the boy who took her place and smiled in approval.  Sang began talking again and flung his arm around Kristy's shoulder.  "This here is Jay's little sister and she wrote that song for us.  I hope you give her love too when she comes into the music world."  Kristy bowed to the audience and there were a few cheers back.  She was then escorted to a special place to the side of the stage to watch the show.  Afterward the guys came and took her backstage with them.

 

The boys hopped around happily, partly for the success of their first concert and partly for Kristy coming back.  When they got back into their dressing room she was bombarded with questions asking where she had been, what she did and other things.  Jay kept his arm securely wrapped around his sister, afraid that if he let her go she would disappear into thin air again.  The girl held her arms up and smirked, "Why don't you all just come over to my house to celebrate tonight and I'll explain when we get there."  The boys cheered, but the new guy looked really skittish about going.  Kristy turned to him, "I'm sorry, I'm horrible at names, what is yours again?"  "GwangChul"  She smiled at him, "You did a really great job out there.  I am happy that they put you in the group to replace me."  He smiled back at her and she stretched out and pulled him so she could whisper to him, "But, I have to get to know you before I will trust you with my family and therefore you are coming along with us."  He nodded and Kristy smiled.

 

They soon were on there way out the door and into the vans.  Kristy gave them directions to her place and chatted with the boys.  She entered in her code and opened the door.  Every one came in and she gave them the grand tour.  "Welcome to my humble abode.  There is my room.  Next to that is the bathroom, all of you take special note of that.  Over there is the kitchen and then the living room is that way."  The group dispersed and Sang grabbed a hold of Kristy's waist.  "We need to talk."  He whispered and pulled her into her room.  They sat down on her bed and he turned to her, "It is so nice to see you.  I was so worried for the 6 months wondering how you were, if you were eating properly, or if you had fallen back into that grove that you went into after Seunghyun died.  I was scared of going places and finding you half dead on the ground again.  I was scared of going to other places and seeing some guy take advantage of you again, just because you didn't have a place to go.  I was scared that I would loose my best friend again."  The girl looked down at the floor, "I'm sorry for everything Sang.  I was scared myself and didn't want to get you guys mixed up in it."  He turned away from her, "You really shouldn't be saying sorry to me.  You need to tell Jay that... And Kris too.  He's over the whole you being a girl thing and just wants to see you.  I think he cares enough about you to accept you again."  Kristy sighed, "I know.   And I'm trying to figure out a way to say sorry for everything, it's just nothing seems right."  Sang smirked, "I might have an idea."  He told her about it and she felt like it was the best so far and could be done soon.

 

They went back out into the other room where all the rest of the guys were and fooled around for a while before Zwolf went back to the SM Building.  Kristy bid them farewell and that she would see them really soon.  Probably sooner than they expect...