Days Go By

Mystery Twelve

I am separating this chapter up by days. (So Kris disappeared on Tuesday)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday

Jay burst into Kris and Chanyeol's room.  "Have either of you guys seen Kris.  He left yesterday about noon to go work on his vocals and I haven't seen him since."  Chanyeol shook his head, "Last time I saw him, he was with you guys."  "I saw him around dinner time, but he looked horrible and ran away from Tao and I."  Kris explained and Jay glared at the boy.  He soon pounced forward and pinned Kris to the wall.  "What did you do to Kris?" he snarled.  Kris shook his head, "I don't know!"  Jay was pissed and yelled, "Like hell you don't know!  You were the first person that that kid ever gave a damn about!  He ing broke his arm because he didn't want to let his feelings interfear with your life!  And whatever the hell you did to him you need to fix or 's going to happen and we'll never see Kris again!  None of us, not me, not you, hell not even Sang will be able to see him and that is Kris's oldest and best friend!"  He was ranting at the slightly scared Kris.  Jay leaned up against a wall and sank down. "Kris's entire life is on the line every time he even says hello to you.  But, he doesn't care because it's you.  One wrong move around you and he's gone forever.  Zwolf will have to find a replacement, the whole group will be a mess, my parents will probably hold a party for the loss of the mistake and I'll....I'll loose a brother."  his voice cracked and tears slid down his cheeks.  He burried his face into his arms and sniffled, "Please bring him back."

 

Thursday

Sang came into the hall, where practically everyone was waiting for any news they could get about Kris.  He shook his head, "I watched all the security cameras from Tuesday and basically what happened was he got here and went up to the room.  After he talked with Jay he went to one of the music rooms and played the piano for a while.  Then Haneul went in and made out with him, but when she pulled away she quickly left and he cried and hard at that.  He cried for an hour and then went to the bathroom.  Tao and Kris entered the bathroom and he made his way out at a dead sprint out of the building and turned right.  That is all that I could find."  The group turned to Tao and Kris.  "So what did you say to him? Channie said, concern lacing his voice.  Tao thought back to the conversation, "We were talking in Mandarin, he couldn't have known what we were saying."  Chi face palmed himself, "What did you guys say?"  "WeweretalkingabouthowKrisscreweduphischanceswithhimbykissinghimthenrunningoffwithoutexplination."  Tao said quickly before Kris could stop him.  Min and Heon giggled a bit, "At least you kissed him.  We thought that he had confessed or something and you had told him no.  You may still have a chance if we ever find him."

 

Friday

Exo had to leave town for a couple of days, but had told Zwolf to update them everyday.  Zwolf asked around town with no new leads.

 

Saturday, Sunday, Monday

Still no sign of Kris.  Both groups were loosing sleep over it.  Exo still gone.

 

Tuesday

Exo came back with still no news of Kris.  He had been gone a full week and not a single sign.  Kris was mad and punched a hole in the wall of his room before sinking to the ground.  "This is all my fault.  If only I had stayed for a minute longer or went back to visit him or had looked at him when he got back.  None of this would have happened."  He sobbed himself to a restless sleep that was filld with thoughts of how big he screwed up.

 

Wednessday

Jay stopped eating spent most of his time hidden in his room.  He straightened up Kris's stuff and started wearing the younger's sweatshirts.  People started to catch onto what was going on and asked hundreds of unanswerable questions.

 

Thursday

Exo leaves again.  They ask for updates but aren't expecting anything.  Sang colapses in the middle of practice from exhastion.  He overworked himself and didn't sleep.

 

Friday, Saturday, Sunday

Still no Kris.  Hope is fading and SM starts to refer trainees to Zwolf.

 

Monday

Kris breaks down backstage at a concert.  Exo has to improv until he calms himself down.