Flights

Mystery Twelve

Exo got into their vans to head to the airport.  M had to go back for a few concerts, but they would be back in a couple of weeks.  As they started to pull away they saw a large group of boys walk out of the building.  D.O. recognized them immediately and motioned for the driver to stop in front of them.  He rolled down the window and the rest of the boys in the van looked between him and the group curiously.  "Are you guys Mystery Twelve?"  He asked and Kai choked on his water.  They watched as the one who was what they remembered as the leader nodded his head.  If it was even possibly D.O.'s eyes got bigger and he gasped.  "Wow really I am honored to be the first to see all of your faces.  And wow do you have a group of pretty boys." he said while looking each of them over.  Baekhyun elbowed Chanyeol to get a better look and couldn't believe the group's looks.  Sure Exo was gorgeous but they were put together that way.  It wasn't like they had all been friends and a group before coming to SM like the group before them.  Most  of the boys shuffled awkwardly at the compliment but two of them were slightly giggling.  "Oh sorry!  My name is Do Kyungsoo but most people call me D.O.  I'll be looking forward to watching you guys preform"  D.O. said to remove the tension and then waved at the boys.  Exo's van started to pull away and Chanyeol saw the two boys that had been holding in their laughter burst and say something to one of the others.  "Hey who wore white again?"  He asked and Sehun thought about it for a minute before replying, "Wasn't that the Kris kid?"  Kai nodded.

 

In the other van the boys of Exo-M watched the exchange.  "Hey isn't that the kids from earlier?" Chen asked.  Xiumin squinted to get a better look then nodded, "Looks like it.  Well except the fact that you can see their faces."  Luhan giggled a bit, "Looks like Suho's counter part is a little cutie."  Tao scanned the group, "Speaking of counter parts, which one is yours Kris?"  The older pointed to the boy standing in the back of the group, "The one wearing white."  Tao caught a glimpse of him as the other van pulled away.  "He's not bad looking but wow, I didn't realize how short he was."  "The talent covers for it. I wonder where he got his training for stuff?"  Lay asked no one in particular.  Luhan shrugged and changed the subject, "So does anybody have a book or something that I could borrow for the flight?"  Lay turned to the other, "Your sitting next to me on the flight right?"  Luhan nodded back.  "Well you could watch Mulan with me."  he said seriously and the group gave him funny looks.  "Lay, why do you have that movie?"  Kris asked.  "Well you see I like to laugh at the stuff that they write in it, because it is always food instead of what the people are saying to write."  He replied, then smiled innocently.  The group laughed a bit then had a bit of small talk before arriving at the airport.

 

Exo-K helped their cohorts carry their stuff into the airport.  "Hey did you guys see the mystery group?"  Chanyeol asked.  "Yeah, but we weren't close enough to really see them." Chen stated, putting his luggage on a cart.  "I wasn't expecting them to look like that.  No wonder they always hid their faces until now.  One of them would be stalked relentlessly, but a group of twelve like that, never the less randomly performing without a label.  I don't think they would ever see their houses again if anyone saw them."  Sehun scrutinized and the rest of the boys nodded.  Chanyeol turned to one of the security guards around them and bowed deep, "Thank you for protecting us from crazy people."  Baekhyun and D.O. did the same to different officers and Suho face palmed.  "Kris do you want to trade me groups?  Yours don't seem to be, weird."  the leader asked and the other shook his head while smirking.  "Hey guys it's time for us to leave."  the eldest said to the group and everyone commenced their good bye routines.  Suho stopped Kris again just as they were about to leave, "Keep my offer in mind.  I'll even trade Maknaes too."  Kris just laughed, "Sorry no can do."  Suho sighed in defeat then waved at the older as he passed security.

 

The leader turned out and jumped as Kai was right in his face.  "Are you trying to get rid of us?"  He asked seriously.  Suho nodded and stared the other in the eye, "Do you ever see our group?  We are a bunch of dorks."  Kai laughed.  "Dorks doesn't even begin to describe the painting over there."  He pointed his thumb toward Chanyeol, Baekhyun and D.O. waving obnoxiously at the fans.  "Remind me again why I didn't go into the Chinese group?" the older sighed and Kai smirked. "It's because you are too nice and don't want whoever else our leader would be to strangle us the first day."  The dancer made eye contact with the youngest and they walked over to the group.  Kai linked arms with the wide-eyed boy while  Sehun pushed the backs of Chanyeol and Baekhyun towards the door.  Suho laughed at their system and followed them back to the van.