Playing With Lightning

Mystery Twelve

Kris was lead through the streets of Seoul by Kristy, who was gingerly holding his hand.  She had this feeling that if she let go of it, that he would disappear and she would wake up from the sweet dream this was.  As they got up to her door she blushed, remembering that she had to enter in her code.  She positioned herself between him and the buttons as she entered in 'Kris'.  It had never occurred to her that it would ever embarrass her, via it was her nick name for years.  Kris glanced around the room when they stepped in, before his eyes rested on Kristy.  She was biting her lip and playing with the hem of her shirt with her free hand.  He smirked and pulled her into a hug.  She nestled her head into his chest and inhaled deeply, "I missed you so much.  I just-"  He cut her off with a kiss.  It was soft and forgiving, before turning into relieved and desperate.  He pushed her up against the wall and she helped him slip off his coat.  They pulled away and she let her arms slide over the thin thin button up shirt clinging to his shoulders.  

 

Kristy bit her lip as she examined him farther, "Are you not wearing an undershirt?"  She pulled up the hem line, revealing his bare stomach.  He blushed and flicked her hand away letting the fabric settle back into it's place.  She giggled and encircled her arms around his waist. "You're too cute, you know that?  But, now that you're mine, this isn't allowed to happen anymore unless you are just around me."  She said while playing with his hem.  Kris raised an eyebrow, "Why is that?"  It was Kristy's turn to blush and glanced away from him, "This whole being unnecessarily enticing.  This right here is mine and not the other girls'."  He chuckled, "But, you know I do have fan girls that are crazies."  "Well they can just go it up and deal with like a Kai. I'm not letting you go again, even if  that means that we have to spend a whole week in here sorting stuff out."  He nodded and leaned down so their noses were rubbing up against each other, "I could say the same thing about you."

 

 Kris quickly picked her up bridal style and walked around the house trying to find her room.  Kristy giggled and pointed the way.  He set her down and laid down next to her.  She rolled so she was facing him and sighed, "Old man, must you play hard to get?"  His mouth dropped open and he crawled on top of her. "I'm not an old man." He said, feigning anger.  She smirked, "Well you obviously aren't a young guy because your girlfriend just brought you home to an empty house and you laid her down and tried to go to sleep.  I'm feeling really offended right now."  He leaned down and whispered, "Sorry" before kissing her.  Kris' hands made their way under the girl's shirt and broke the contact just long enough to get the shirt over her head.  Kristy struggled with the buttons on his top and he noticed.  He pulled away and undid them himself.  The girl helped him tug the fabric off.  Kris leaned back down to her, but stopped a few inches from her face, "Are you sure you want to do this?" Kristy flipped them over so she was on top. "I know that it's a little bit frightening, we might as well be playing with lightning now."  She sang and then kissed him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

..... And well, you know how the rest of the story goes.

They had mind blowing , and all was forgiven with Kristy, and she ended up being a big star, and they had cute little children when they got older, and they lived happily ever after...

Oh and Jay kicked Kris' for deflowering his baby sister

dabadabada th-that's all folks!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

So this is the end of this story, but I do have have another Exo fics up!  Letters To Oppa   is a fic featuring Chanyeol.  There is also my Baekyeol oneshot The Invisible Knife Called Love.  A Kai oneshot Saranghae oppa.  Saranghae. A huhan oneshot Life Without Bubble Tea.  And lastly a Tao fic Assassin X.  I might also be able to do any requests that you want

Now that I'm done with my shameless advertising.  Thank you all for reading my story!  I love you all on a level that's probably unhealthy and hope that we'll meet again in the Fan Fic world.

P.S. I'm totally open to being friends with people...^^

tumblr_lszcxsgBnY1qm1qiwo1_250.gif