The Song

Mystery Twelve

Zwolf woke up early the next day.  They were supposed to go and start working on song lyrics and melodies with some specialists.  Kris was too consumed in her own world and wasn't really paying attention to what she was writing.  She was brought back into reality when Sang snatched the paper from her.  He looked it over and then handed it to one of the people there that was supposed to help with music.  He looked it over then back up at the girl, "You wrote this?"  She nodded, "I'm pretty sure, but then again I could just be recalling random lyrics from other songs and writing them down.  I would look it up, just in case."  The guy smiled and held out his hand, "My name is Jong Dae.  I would be honored if I could help arrange this with you."  Kris smiled, "Really?  It's actually decent enough for someone to even try to arrange it?"  Jong Dae nodded, "I like it.  I think we can make something out of it."  Kris hopped excitedly, squealing.  Sang placed his hands on her shoulders to get her to calm down.  "You.  Need.  To.  Chill." He said each word carefully so there was no way she could misunderstand him.  Kris just smiled, "I wrote a song and someone appreciates it.  Sang!  Do you know how amazing that is."  She turned to Jong Dae and bowed deeply, "Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank You!!"  Sang just rolled his eyes and pointed towards the door, "Kris, you really need to let out some energy please."  She rolled her eyes but nodded.

 

She walked towards the cafeteria, feeling the slightest bit hungry.  She smirked when she heard the familiar boom of Chanyeol's voice coming from inside the room.  Kris stepped in and glanced over at what has now become their regular table.  It had eleven boys at it and she was sad to find the one she was looking for was not among them.  She frowned and was about to turn around when a pair of arms appeared around her shoulders.  She jumped looked at the large hands before smirking, "Why Hello there."  She giggled.  Kris released shoulders to grab her wrist and pull her towards the lunch line.  "Where have you been all day?"  He asked while grabbing some kimchi for each of them.  The girl's smile widened, "I wrote a song today!"  She did a little happy dance, making the elder laugh.  "What is so significant in writing a song.  Everybody writes little ones in their own head and sings them to themselves all the time."  The girl blinked a few times, "Really?  I never did that."  She mumbled the last part and Kris turned around to watch her as she shuffled awkwardly.  He gave her a puzzled look and she shrugged, "My parents are extremely strict with me.  I sang one day in the house and I got told to shut up unless I wanted to not eat for the next month."  As they sat down he frowned, "Then why do want to sing if you know you're just going to get hurt doing it?"  She smiled sadly, "I guess I got tired of being told what I was and who I would be.  I'm not the pretty porcelain doll that I used to be."  She pointed towards the food in front of them, signaling the end of the conversation.  

 

After they were done with their food, Kris thought it was probably a good idea that she go back to work some more.  Right as they reached the door to the room, the older grabbed a hold of her wrist and pulled her into a hug.  "Don't over work yourself."  He whisper into the top of her head before planting a small kiss there.  The girl turned a slight shade of red and she pulled herself away from him.  She opened to say something, but the door opened revealing Jong Dae.  He eyes shifted back and forth between to two people in front of the door.  Kris awkwardly scratched the back of his neck, "Well I should probably go pack.  We leave for China tomorrow."  He said and the younger mumbled a soft, "See you later."  She turned to the smirking Jong Dae and he raise an eye brow.  "What was that about?"  He asked as she ducked passed him into the room.  Her blush deepened, "We were talking about my song and how I was excited about it."  She sat down at one of the tables and he leaned against it.  "Yeah.  Talking ends up in that big of a blush."  He pointed out her redness.  She glared at him, "It was nothing now are you going to help me with composing or do I need to find someone else to do so?"  Jong chuckled a bit before sitting down and the started talking about how the song would go.

 

The rest of Zwolf had left about 10 in the evening, but as Kris looked up at the clock it was starting to push 1 in the morning.  She leaned back in her chair and clicked play on the computer in front of her. Jong Dae bobbed his head up and down as the bit of the song played.  They had been working for almost 9 hours and had so far gotten most of the instrumental done and it sounded pretty good for her first time composing.  Kris had shut her eyes and soon felt a shift of the air beside her.  She peeked over at the boy who was now staring intently at her.  She turned so she was fully facing him, "Yes?"  He placed his hand on her neck and ran his thumb down the front of . "You're a girl." He stated bluntly and she gulped.  He removed his hand as she leaned forward to set her elbows on her knees and run her hands through her hair.  She kept her head down and whispered, "Please don't tell anyone."  Her voice cracked a little and he slid his fingers under her chin so he could look her in the eyes.  They held so much pleading and fear that Jong Dae could do nothing but nod slightly.  Just then the door slammed closed and Kris panicked.  She  ran out to the hallway to see a tall blonde figure for a split second before it turned the corner.  Her blood froze, but her body started sprinting after the person without her having much control.  There was only one thing on her mind, Kris.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:  Sorry I haven't updated lately, school started and I have been swamped with stuff.  But I will try to update as much as possible!!

Also This is Jong Dae:

tumblr_mbhbfsRHp51qbsd4uo1_500.jpg

(The model is Le Shat (I hope that's his name! The tags on Tumblr say that))