Maybe

Mystery Twelve

Kris rolled out of her bed and stretched.  It had been two weeks since she had come back and she had gotten her cast off.  She quickly got dressed and ran downstairs.  Exo was arriving early this morning and she was excited to see them.  As she pulled a sweatshirt on Jay spoke, "Don't be stupid, you have other bandages that are fragile."  She nodded before running out the door.  Kris sprinted down the stairs to the main lobby and smiled when the main doors opened relvealing the twelve boys she was looking for.  As the tallest one looked around she bit her lip waiting for him to spot her.  He saw her and a smirk grew on his face.  The rest of Exo rolled their eyes at their leader's actions.  Chanyeol took the handle of the older's lugage and nodded towards Kris, who has yet to move from her spot.  He got the message and jogged away from the group.  "Hey." He said and it was her turn to roll her eyes at him.  "We haven't seen eachother in a week and all you say is hey?  Not even a I missed you or anything.  I'm offended.  I mean I was here thinking, it's so boringand kind of sad with out Kris around."  She joked.  Kris glanced towards the elevator making sure that the rest of Exo had left before he bent down to whisper in her ear, "I would have, but if I did I would have done some things in public that we might regret later."  

 

The girl raised an eyebrow and walked backwards towards the stairs.  Kris watched her with a smirk on his face and followed.  She opened the door, her eyes never leaving his and he pulled her and the door in behind him.  He had her pinned between him and the door and leaned down to speak.  "I missed every little bit of you."  He whispered, his breath tickling her neck.  She broke away from his gaze and realized the reckless position she had put herself in.  Kris saw the panic wash through the younger's eyes and dropped his head to her shoulder.  He slid his arms around her waist and sighed.  "I'm sorry.  I didn't mean to startle you."  Kris smiled and hugged him back.  He looked up at her and rested his forehead on her's.  He was driving her crazy with every little move. So she slipped her hand up from his back and placed it on his neck to pull him in for a sweet kiss.  She broke away and giggled, "Welcome back."  He started to lean in for another when there was the sound of somebody coming down the stairs.  They quickly seperated themselfes and straightened out their clothes.  They peered up the stairs as Haneul came rushing down.  She paused at the platform above them and glared suspiciously.  The two glanced at her then back at eachother before cracking up.  Haneul descended the rest of the way. "What is wrong with you two?"  She sneered and taped her foot impatiently.  Kris caught her breath first, "Oh nothing.  I just wasn't expecting you."  The other girl smriked, "Kris, have you been avoiding me?"  She rolled her eyes, "Of course I've been avoiding you.  You really aren't good for my health."  Haneu walked towards Kris, making sure to sway her hips.  She grabbed a hold of her shoulder and leaned towards her ear, "Are you sure that you're not just scared of liking it too much?"  The boy pulled her off and shoved her towards the door.  "What did I tell you about touching Kris?"  He snarled and the girl quickly left.

 

The two finally made their way up to their floor and sat down in Kris's room.  Chanyeol had set his suitcase on his bed and he started to unpack his clothes.  The girl sat down on Chanyeol's admiring the boy that now claimed her heart.  He turned and raised an eyebrow, "What are you staring at?" "Oh nothing."  She said but he didn't buy it and walked over to lean down over the top of her.  He planted a hand on either side of her and stared into her eyes, "Tell me."  She turned 5 shades of red and looked away from him.  "I definatly wasn't oogling your back.  Especially not your y shoulders.  Wasn't doing that at all."  She said biting her lip slightly before glancing back at him.  He had a small smirk on his face and she didn't mind when his hand went from the bed to her hip.  Kris slid her hands across his shoulders before linking behind his neck to pull herself up.  They both leaned into the kiss and Kris's hand somehow made it under the girl's first few layers to her compression shirt.  As if the gods were on her side the door opened and someone yelled, "UH NO!!!"  The two pulled apart to see Chanyeol, who looked pissed.  "Not on my bed!  That's just gross!  Heck not in our room period."  He yelled and Kris realized where that would have been going.  'Thank you Chanyeol.'  she thought and manuvered her way from under the older.  She gave him a quick peck on the top of the head before running out the door.

 

Kris looked down at where his boyfriend had been then back up at Chanyeol. He flopped down on the bed and groaned.  The younger went over and poked him.  "Hey I know that you're all repressed and stuff, but I'm not comfortable with you fooling around on my bed, never the less with another guy."  The older rolled over and sighed, "I don't think he's physically attrated to me."  Chanyeol dropped his phone and stared at the boy on his bed.  "W-why?"  He stuttered out, not quite sure how Kris could make that deduction.  The leader covreed his face with his arms before saying, "He's never once gotten hard around me, even when things have gotten a little less than innocent."  The korean boy picked up his phone and haistily left the room, not sure how to handle the situation.  Kris laid in thatpossition a bit long until someone came in and sat on the bed beside him.  He moved his arms enough that he could see Jay there.  "Yes?"  He asked.  The Zwolf leader leaned forward, "Um could I ask you a favor?"  "Only if you can answer my question."  Kris replied and sat up.  "Well, I was wondering if you could refrain from doing anything with my little brother.  He just came into our room and was a ual mess.  On top of that he looked frieghtened and nervous, like he had crossed some line that he knew he shouldn't have."  Kris felt better knowing the he did have some effect on the younger, but he was concererned about why Kris would be scared.  Jay must have noticed the other's confused expression, for he ellaborated, "Kris, remember he was two weeks ago.  That's not enough time to get over something like that."  Kris nodded and turned, "I'll try, but I'll tell you now that he does some pretty enticing things."  Jay ran his hand through his hair, "I know better than anybody that he does stuff like this to people uncontiously.  I've had to hear the rants from so many people already."  They both sat there in silence before the zwolf member left and Kris went back to his own bed.