Just Do It

Mystery Twelve

Exo exited the plane and passed through to be greeted by a wave of fans.  "Ah it's good to be home." BaekHyun said while waving at the fans.  Chen pointed to a group in the middle of the room, "Hey there's Zwolf."  He nudged Kris and the group slowly made their way over.  They said their hellos and Kris took a good look around. "Hey where's Kris?"  He asked and Zwolf shuffled awkwardly.  Jay spoke up, "He's in the hospital for the next two days."  "What did he do?" Suho asked concerned.  "Um he kind of has a cold and broke his arm, badly."  Jong said while scrathing his head.  "Then we should go visit him.  I'm sure that it's boring there all by himself."  D.O. exclaimed and the rest nodded in agreement.  Jay stiffened, "You guys should head back to the dorms and drop your stuff off. I'll haila cab to make sure that he's awake and able to see you."  "Oh I'll go with you."  Kris volenteered and Jay shook his head, "I don't think he would like the idea of you getting off the plane and immediatly seeing him.  At least go change into something less formal.  The kid is in a hospital gown, we don't want to make him feel even more underdressed."  Kris didn't like the idea but did as he was told.  When they got outside Jay hopped in a cab, while the others got in the vans.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jay sprinted into Kris's room, not knowing how long they would have until Exo got there.  He opened the room to find her sleeping.  He lightly shook her awake, "Kris Exo is coming you need to change."  She snapped up and stared at her older brother, "Uh Jay are you an idiot?!?!?! I have s right now!!!"  He face palmed at his sister's bluntness then pulled out a compression shirt and her wrappings.  She stood up and walked towards the bathroom, "Could you help me with this.  It was hard enough doing this with two arms but one arm seems impossible."  Jay nodded and followed her.  "How do you do this everyday?"  He asked as he wrapped it around her for what seemed to be the fiftieth time.  There was a knock on the door and he froze.  ".  Get out.  Just say I'm taking a dump or something."  She whisper yelled while pushing him towards the door.  As he opened it, she closed the one to the bathroom.  Outside stood Kris, BaekHyun and Chanyeol.  Jay was slightly confused but remembered that there was a four person limit on who could be in here.  They peered in the room and then back at Jay.  "Kris is in the bathroom.  He'll be out in a minute.  Make yourselves at home."  He said, trying to act natural. He glanced towards the door Kris was behind and hoped she could finish the rest by herself.  The boys stepped in and took seats around the room.  The bathroom door finally cracked open and out came Kris.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yo!"  Kris said making a peace sign with his casted arm's hand.  Chanyeol jumped up happily and hugged the boy tightly, making him whince slightly.  "Are you okay?"  He asked Kris.  "I will be once this freakishly big four year old lets go of me.  He's suffocating me."  He let out breathlessly and Chanyeol let go of him.  He caught his breath only to be embrassed lightly by BaekHyun.  "Is this really what happens when we leave you alone?  How exactly did you do this anyway?"  Kris chuckled a bit and made his way to his bed.  "I was dancing and doing flips and positioned my hand wrong as I was going and broke it.  And I hope that this doesn't happen every time you guys leave, I wouldn't have any bones left to break."  He said as he climbed up on the bed.  Exo's Kris frowned feeling like he had been forgoten in the hugs.  "Hey Kris, I didn't forget you.  Come here." Kris said and patted the space next to him.  Kris was surprised by the youngers actions and hesitantly slid up beside him.  "Hyung, you look tired.  Go to sleep." The boy said and lightly brushed the other's eyes closed.  Jay rolled his eyes, "I think I'll go out so someone else can come in.  Don't stay in too long guys."  

 

He left and Kai made his way in.  "Hey little man.  How's your arm and your head?"  He said as he closed the door.  Kris knocked lightly on his head, "Empty as always, but a little sore."  The group laughed a bit at the injured light spirit.  Kris opened his eyes, "Your head's not empty."  They glared at eachother for a minute.  "Of course it's not it's full of you."  The younger mummbled and luckily nobody heard it.  They turned away from each other before anybody could say anything.  Chanyeol could feel the tension and took that as his cue to leave with BaekHyun.  "Yo BaekHyunnie.  I saw a vending machine downstairs and you were complaining about being hungry earlier.  Why don't we go grab something?"  BaekHyun followed the other happily and in came Tao and Lay.  The giggled a bit at the sight of Kris and Kris sharing a bed.  "Seems like you got comfortable fast." Tao said to the older, who blushed and reclosed his eyes.  Lay laughed a bit at their leaders reaction.  Kris, not quite knowing what they were laughing about looked at them, then at the 'sleeping' man next to him.  He then looked at Kai, "I think I missed the joke."  That made Kai laugh his way out the door.  Soon Chen came in with a smile, "Hey there criple."  The 'criple' shot an annoyed look at the boy.  Chen stepped over and said something inaudible to the two on the bed.  The group laughed and Tao walked over to the bed.  He leaned over his leaders ear and lowered his voice so the injured Kris couldn't hear.  "You guys look good together and he's totally comfortable with you in his bed sleeping.  You should really make this happen."  He whispered and recieved a smack to the stomache.  He pulled back at waved his way out.  

 

Xiumin peeked in and made a funny face, earning him smiles from Kris.  The four chatted for a while before the three Exo members left.  While waiting for the last three boys to come in Kris heard a soft snore coming from the body next to him.  "Kris.  Don't you know that you're not suposed to do this to me.  I've already fallen for you so why must you do this?  You're making it hard to get over you, being all cute and ."  He whispered to himself before the door opened again.  Suho, Luhan and Sehun all walked in and smiled at the bandaged boy.  "You feeling any better?" Suho asked and Kris sighed, "Yes,  I would be a whole lot better if they would let me out.  It's boring here and the nurses won't let me have my phone, so I can't play games or anything."  The boy pouted, making the others laugh.  They talked a it about SM Town in L.A. before standing.  "We're just going to leave him here.  He got no sleep while we were gone." Suho said nodding towards the sleeping Kris.  "Wait!  What am I suposed to do when he wakes up?"  The panicked boy asked and Luhan shrugged. "Tell him to get out?" he suggested as they walked out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kris sighed and looked at the other's sleeping face.  "Hmmm this boy is going to be the death of me."  she grumbled.  Suddenly there was a vibrating coming from somewhere on the other side of the bed.  Kris's eyes fluttered open and he pulled out his phone.  There was a message from Tao and he made sure to position the screen so she couldn't see it.  'Just do it.'  Was all the message said and that was all it took to make the older thoughts flow.  'He said he was falling for me.... and that I was cute....  He doesn't know I was awake.....' he thought and turned to the younger who was trying to look at his phone.  He smiled a bit and flicked the phone into the other's hands.  Kris read the message, "Just do what?" she asked the older.  "This."  He pecked her on the lips.