Hmmmmm Really?

Mystery Twelve

Exo sat down and prepared for their long flight to California for SM Town.  BaekHyun clapped excitedly next to D.O., "Disneyland, Disneyland, Disneyland!  I get to meet Mickey Mouse!  Wait D.O. do you think that he'll be able to speak Korean?"  D.O. smiled and shook his head, "I don't think so, but I'll translate for you."  They did victory dances in their seats and Kai looked at them.  "How are you guys older than me?" They stuck their tongues out at the dancer and giggled a bit.  Kai felt a tap on his shoulder and the girl sitting next to him was pointing towards the overheads.  "Um could I get my stuff?"  she asked timidly.  He shook his head, "Which one is yours?"  She described her bag and he handed it to her.  She thanked him then nodded at Kris and Tao who were goofing around with Tao's iPad, "They're Exo-M, right?"  Kai's mouth dropped, "Yes, all of Exo is on the plane though."  The girl looked surprised, "Oh really?  I don't know who the Korean half are, so I wouldn't know."  "Oh, okay." Kai said sadly and they both put on their headphones.  He glanced over to see what she was listening to and saw the cover to Exo-K's history.  He rolled his eyes irritated, 'The things people will do to talk to us.  Why do they always have to be sneaky about it too?  I don't understand.'

 

Ahead of Kai a couple rows was Chanyeol and Xiumin trying to get the attention of Luhan and Sehun.  "Hey! hey! hey!  Guys watch this." Chanyeol said and pushed his phone in front of them. ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IWlZygU-88&feature=plcp (A/N: I love this video so much and laugh every time, but I always feel bad about it afterward.....))  "Oh my gosh Chanyeol!  What the hell!  Where do you find these things?"  Luhan said, trying to mask his laughter.  Sehun was giggling a bit, "Is he gonna be okay?"  Chanyeol shrugged, "I think so and on the internet dummy.  Where else?"  Xiumin laughed, "Speaking of the internet have you guys ever looked at the stuff our fan base says or does?"  The other three shook their heads and he pulled up something and showed it to them.  ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AgGLTEF1hI&feature=player_embedded )  Luhan's composure went out the window and he laughed hard with Chanyeol.  Sehun stared at the screen, "Are our fans on crack?"  Chanyeol caught his breath, "Are we really that weird?"  Xiumin pointed at the screen, "We?  Did you see how much of you they didn't need to edit onto stuff?  You just walk around waiting for somebody to do something like this to your every action."  "We have to show D.O. this, he's in like fifty percent of it."  Chanyeol said, while nodding at the older's accusations.  "Oh and Kai too.  That way he can see that every little weird thing he has done has been broadcast to the public, so he can stop acting cool."  Luhan smiled back to the dancer who wasn't paying any attention to their conversation.

 

"Hey you guys keep it down back there."  Suho said to the group of four and turned back to Lay and Chen.  They were sitting across the isle from him and the manager.  "So how do you think the other Kris is doing without this one?"  Lay asked.  "I don't know.  I don't think that they would get that close that fast, but who knows.  They did kind of spend all of their free time for the past week together."  Suho looked back at the other group leader, who didn't seem too phased by the fact he just left his new friend.  Chen smirked and reached down for his headphones, saying,  "I don't know what is going on between those two, but I can tell that it won't end well.  Sometimes talking with the other Kris is like playing with a time bomb.  It seems that his past is off limits, even to Kris and BeakHyun who have gotten the closest to him out of all of us.  I mean he hasn't even told us where he went to school and that is typically one of the first things people tell each other."  Suho thought about this, "I asked Jay about that and he said that Kris has reasons why he can't tell anybody any thing.  I wonder if he was in like a juvenile delinquency center or some thing.  I saw one of the bruises he had when he came into the dorms and it wouldn't surprise me if he was a gang leader or something."  The group laughed at the thought of the short scrawny boy beating anybody up.  Chen shook his head, "I don't think that kid could hurt a fly.  He may have a big mouth, but the guys around him act like he's a porcelain doll.  A creepy porcelain doll, but still just as fragile."

 

Kris laughed as Tao lost temple run with under 5,000 points again.  The younger still was shocked at his lack of improvement, "Why can't I play this game?  I could do this if it was actually me running, but why not this way?"  Kris shook his head and pulled the iPad out of Tao's hands.  He played one round, blowing Tao's current high score out of the water 5x over.  "Hey that's not fair!"  Tao whined and Kris laughed again.  He pouted and then put the device back into his bag.  "So how's your boy toy?" he said and Kris almost spit out his coke.  "Boy toy?" the older asked, not quite sure what he was talking about.  "Kris of course.  Who else would be your boy toy?  Are you secretly screwing one of us?"  Kris held his hands up in the air, pleading innocent. "I'm not screwing anybody!"  The maknae sighed, "Good, cause it's not good to screw your friends!"  A few people turned around and looked at the two boys and they blushed.  The people went back to what they were doing and Tao continued the conversation, "So?"  Kris rolled his eyes, "We're just friends, but Sang said something about Kris's door swinging for me.  I just don't know with that kid anymore.  I like him as a friend, but there are some times where I just want to lean over and kiss him.  Which is weird considering we're both guys.  Although I think it's just me rebounding from my exgirlfriend, now that I know we are officially over."  He ran his hands through his hair trying to figure himself out, "I think this week will do me well to sort out my feelings.  I don't want to rush into anything, especially with a guy.  Plus with both of us being under contract it would be an even bigger problem."  Tao giggled a bit at the older's distress, "Well if you've already thought that far through it, then you must really like him."  Kris groaned and hid his face in his arms, "That's what I was afraid of."

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:  The videos in this chapter are quite ammusing.  I would sugest watching them all :)  They're funny