Acceptance

Mystery Twelve

 

Kris pressed his lips to the youngers forehead.  A pair of frail, shaking arms s their way around his waist.  "Kris," a quivering voice whispered.  He pulled back to find Kris clinging to him with tears streaming down her face.  Her eyes were glued to his face and she opened again, "It hurt so much.  I'm scared."  Her breathing quickened and she looked around the room frantically.  Kris slid his hand acrossed her cheek, "You're going to be alright.  I'm here for you promise."  Her grip around his waist tightened and she pulled herself up to catch his lips with her own.  Kris was surprised at first but soon closed his eyes and deepened the sweet kiss.  The younger pulled back first and whispered breathlessly, "Thank you."  She gave him one last squeeze before laying back down.  Kris waited until she was snoring softly to move from her side.

 

He turned towards the door and found the entire floor crowded around the opening.  He flashed an embarassed smile and walked out the room, running his hand through his hair.  He quietly closed the door and turned back to the group.  All but Jay were smiling widely, the other was pouting and sending death glares to him.  Kris blushed, "So, how much did you see?"  "Everything." Kai said, winking at the older.  Kris's face some how got redder and he slid down the wall to bury his face in his arms.  Dong nudged him, "You guys are so cute and fluffy together."  Kris's had shot up, "Wait so you guys are totally okay with this?  I mean, we're gay."  Sang sat down in front of him, "We have been waiting for that kid to like somebody for twelve years.  I wouldn't care if you were a drag queen from mars.  As long as Kris is happy and you don't hurt him, I'm okay with it."  Woong clapped his hands, "Welcome to the family Kris.  If Sang is willing to give him up to you, you must  be worth it."  The group left Kris in him spot on the floor.

 

Kris woke up, not quite sure where she was.  She stetched a bit inhaling the familiar smell.  She smiled at Kris's scent, but was confused to why she was there.  Slowly sure remembered being thrown out of the van and then telling the guys what happened.  When the part where Haneul hugged her came around she shook her head thinking, 'God she acts like we are dating.  Does she not get the message that I don't like her?'  Kris jolted up rightt as she remembered the bit after that.  "No.  I didn't."  She said to herself, but her mind whispered back, 'You did.  And you loved it.'   She groaned, hiding her face in her hands, "He better keep that promise."  Stretching a bit more, she finally pulled herself out of the bed.  She checked the time, '7 how long did I sleep?'  She sighed then left the room.

 

Kris giggled when she looked down the hall.  Up against a wall was a balled up, tall, blonde figure.  She bit her lip debating on going and see the other or not.  She sighed, giving into the temptation and skipped over next to him.  She sat down next to him and listened to the faint snoring coming from the boy.  Reaching out, she wiped the little bit of drool coming from his mouth with her thumb.  Kris moved a bit under her touch and lifted his head to look at her.  She blushed a bit and looked the opposite direction before removing her hand from his face.  He quickly grabbed it and put it back where it was.  Kris could feel the smile spreading across his face and couldn't help but look back at him.  "Have a good rest sleeping beauty?"  She asked as she wiped away the smudged stage make-up from his face.  He nodded and she pulled back.  "Well, dinner is already over.  So, do you want to go somewhere to eat?"  She said standing and offering a hand to him.  He gripped it and pulled himself up.  "Since we didn't go that first day what about Ice-cream?"  He said smiling.  Kris sighed a bit, "How about ice-cream and a big greasy cheeseburger.  I have lived off of a little bit of rice for the past two weeks, so I am starving!"  He nodded and smiled again.

 

They found a nice little place that served both requirements.  Kris ate greedily at her cheeseburger and smiled as she chewed the last bite.  "I didn't have time to taste any of that, but damn that was good."  she said happy and looked up at the older who was only half way done.  "Oh my god, did I really eat that fast?"  she asked, a look of pure estonishment covering her face.  He nodded a bit, "But then again I'm not all that hungry."  "Why not?" she asked squinting her eyes at him.  He shrugged, "Guess I got used to not eating very much these past two weeks too."  The girl scowled and playfully hit him on the head, "Bad Kris.  Don't let my stupidness affect you.  That is a bad habit because I do dumb thing all the time."  Kris shook his head, "I know it was my fault too."  She froze, "Don't you ever say that again.  I was the one who couldn't keep myself in check and ran.  I should have paid more attention to my surroundings and what I and the people around me were doing."  "Maybe it was both of our faults."  he said loooking up into the others eyes.  He grabbed her hand and pulled her along so they could order ice-cream.  They received their cones and Kris tried to release herself from the older's grasp.  He just sqeezed her hand a bit tighter and intertwined their fingers.  He smiled into the cone as they walked back to the dorms.