Auditions

Mystery Twelve

Exo still had a few more days left of practicing stuff before they left to do more concerts.  They were walking to the studio when a large group walked in the front doors.  The tallest went over to the front receptionist, while the rest stood awkwardly in the lobby.  "Hey isn't that the group from the other day?" Chen whispered and Sehun nodded back.  "They must have come for the audition."  Just then the Kris kid spotted them and froze.  He nudged one  of the other guys and nodded towards Exo.  The other guys bowed slightly and went back to what they were doing before Jay came back and started leading them into the building.  They had to pass Exo on their way in and each made a slight bow on their way past.  Except Kris, he came to a complete stop and made a 90 dergee angled bow before running to catch up with the rest of the group.  Exo watched them walk down the long corridor.  "We should go watch them."  Tao said and started following.  The rest of exo followed suit and soon were standing outside the audition room waiting for the other group to start.

 

They streched out and introduced themselves before getting into position.  The music started. ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GRP1rkE4O0 ).  The group some how made everyone get a part and were all in sync.  The song ended, earning claps from the interveiwers and a few from Exo themselves.  "Why don't we sit down and talk about contracts."  said one of the scouts and motioned for exo to leave.  The guys were in awe of the performance.  "I didn't know that there were people that hadn't debut that could do stuff like that." Xiumin mumbled quietly as they walked down the hall.

 

The Mystery Twelve took their seats to talk to someone about signing with SM.  Finally a middle aged man came in holding a folder.  "So why don't we sign some papers.  Then we can put your handsom little faces on CD covers.  Well I hope they are handsom, could you guys take off your hoods?"  The man said and everyone shifted awkwardly.  Jay stood up removing his hood.  "Uh well I am Jay Choi.  I am the leader of Mystery Twelve and before we can take off our hoods I need to get your agreement on something."  The man raised his eyebrow, "What would this agreement be?"  Jay looked back at the group, "Kris come here and take off the hood."  Kris obediently stood next to the older and slid the hood off.  "This is my younger sister Kristy.  We would like for her to stay concidered a guy.  She is more comfortable this way and our existing fan base already thinks she is a guy."  The girl bowed deeply and the man's eyes got larger.  "Kris is a girl?" he asked again, not quite believing it.  The group of boys all nodded.  "I think we can handle this situation.  Now are there any other complications?"  The man asked the group and they pulled down their hoods as a responce.  He looked over each of them.  "Oh god we got a room of pretty boys.  Guess you better sign now."  He brought each up and got their signitures

 

The group was shown around the building.  They were  told that next week they would move into the SM dormitories and begin their training.  Kris looked at her older brother panicking.  "You're going to stay in my room."  He rubbed her shoulders calming her.  She nodded her head.  The group saw the large dance practice rooms, recording booths, and many boarding rooms.  There were lots of other trainees there too but none really came in as a group like the twelve had.  Heon and Min flirted harmlessly with a few girls and the lady giving the tour snapped at them, "SM has a no dating policy.  So I would sugest you stop now before you put your career in danger before it starts."  The boys frowned and moped at the back of the group. The tour finally finished and the lady walked them to the door.  "We shall see you in week." She said cheerfully.

 

Just as the group was walking away a van pulled up and the passanger window rolled down.  "Are you guys Mystery Twelve?"  A boy with black hair and large eyes asked them.  Jay nodded and the boy gasped.  "Wow really I am honored to be the first to see all of your faces.  And wow do you have a group of pretty boys."  The twelve shuffled awkwardly.  "Oh sorry!  My name is Do Kyungsoo but most people call me D.O.  I'll be looking forward to watching you guys preform."  D.O. smiled at the new trainees then waved a good bye to them.  As the van pulled away Chi and Seok burst into a fit of laughter.  "Pretty boys!  Kris it seems like it'll be easier for you than we thought." Channie snickered, raising an eyebrow.  The girl shot him back a look, shutting him and the two laughing up quickly.