The love starts-part 2

Our love started at their wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two men stepped in the elevator. This time, it was empty. Only Taehyung and Jungkook were in the elevator. They pressed the ground floor button and the elevator door shut.

“Tae? Where exactly are we going?”

“Don’t worry. The hotel has taxis outside.”

“Not really answering my question. WHERE?”

“Oh don’t worry. There are loads of places to visit in Florida. It’s a beautiful place. But we only have time to go to one place now seen as we have to be back by 6. Where would you prefer to go? Disneyworld or SeaWorld? Both theme parks, you know right? You’re okay with theme parks, aren’t you?”

“Yeah. Of course I’m okay with theme parks, Tae.” He lied. Ever since Jungkook was small, he had hated theme parks. It was all because of that one school trip. Their class went to a theme park trip when Jungkook was only 14. There, he threw up on one of the rides. His friends didn’t care much and kept on saying, don’t come next to me. Don’t sit next to me. Don’t stand next to me. No one even offered to give him a tissue or a plastic bag. It was one of his worst memories ever. But looking at Taehyung with such excitement made him feel bad as he didn’t want to ruin it. And so, he thought it isn’t a must for me to go on the rides, I can just walk and go on baby rides. He thought wrong. Really wrong!

Because, Taehyung loved going on rides. Roller coasters, haunted houses. The excitement, the fear, the anxiousness, it was something worth experiencing, he thought. Even though the ride only lasts for 30 seconds, the fear and excitement experienced in those 30 seconds are life-challenging and something worth doing. The thing with Taehyung was that he never went on roller coasters by himself. He loved being with someone he knew. He was a bit of a scaredy cat to be real; he had to hold someone’s hand, a must for him to go on the rides but stepping back was always a no for Tae.

“Are you sure you’re okay with theme parks, Kookie?”

“Yeah, of course. Why would I have a problem? I’m fine, Tae.”

“If you’re scared, don’t worry. I’m scared too but then again, you want to enjoy yourself. Mhm?”

Tae’s words comforted Jungkook a lot. He smiled immediately. Just looking at Tae made Kookie forget about all his worries. He forgot about anything he saw on his phone. His worries about rides. Tae’s smile, his words. Something Kookie adored. He was now beginning to fall in love with the inner Tae.

“Yeah. We’ll enjoy it.”

“Okay so sea” Tae was interrupted by the elevator opening. They had reached the ground floor. The black haired and brown haired guy walked out of the elevator and stepped to the side to decide where they would go.”

“SeaWorld or Disneyworld?”

“Tae, let’s just say it together.”

“Geulae.”

“Hana dul ses”

DISNEYWORLD!

They giggled and gave each other a high five.

“Tae, it’ll cost right?”

“Don’t worry I have Disneyworld vouchers. We can both go free.”

“Seriously? Daebak. You’re the best, Tae.”

“Well.”

Their giggles returned. “Let’s go then.”

“Yup, gaja.”

The older and the younger went outside and found many taxis parked outside the hotel. They walked towards one and sat inside the taxi. It was an elderly citizen driving the taxi who looked very adorable.  

“Yes, boys. Where can I take you?”

“Disneyworld please.” Tae and Kookie both said at the same time. They looked at each other and smiled.  Jungkook stared at the perfect rectangle formed by Tae. That smile, he thought. Never stops making me smile more.

Tae put his headphones in and started listening to music when Kookie patted his shoulders.

“Tae?”

“Yh.”

“I forgot my headphones in the hotel room.”

“Just share with me.  I have really good music here. Korean or English?”

“Say it together?”

“Hana dul ses,”
ENGLISH!

And the smile, giggles returned. The taxi driver looked in his mirror and smiled. Tae and Kookie reminded him of his late husband and him. He smiled and continued to look ahead.

Tae and Kookie started to listen to Chris Brown, Drake, Rihanna, and Nicki Minaj. They were jamming to five more hours, started from the bottom, only girl in the world, super bass, and star ships. The taxi driver didn’t mind at all. In fact, it brought back memories for him and he was happy listening to them. As the beat drop in star ships came, they started to jump up and down waving their hands. Tae put his hand on Jungkook’s shoulder as they started to sing and jam. It was definitely the most fun taxi journey they have ever had in their lives.

“Right we’re here. That’ll be 50 bucks.”

The older and the younger split the cost 25 each and got off the taxi. It was really surprising that there weren’t many people here today. The queues weren’t that long. Well, that was for the better.

Tae and Kookie showed their vouchers and immediately went inside and saw the amazing sight in front of them. Both of them took their phones out in sync and took a picture of the castle. It looked so pretty. Tae had taken a blurry picture of it so he had to take one again but Kookie took an amazing picture. #tumblr he thought. Obviously, the golden Maknae. Does everything right. (armys will understand).  As Tae was taking a picture of it again, Jungkook flipped his iphone to front camera and patted Tae.

“Let’s take a selca, Tae.”

“Geulae.”

The brown haired man totally forgot about taking a picture of the castle. In fact, he was more interested in the selca with Kookie. They both did a V and said cheese as Kookie clicked the capture button. After they took the picture, Kookie and Tae started to look at it and couldn’t help but smile at their first selca taken together. It was cute as the background was the castle and they looked cute themselves. They continued to walk and grabbed the map.

“Kookie, where should we go first then?”

“Food stalls?”

Tae laughed at the younger but he was feeling peckish himself too. So they saw the key for the stalls on the map and followed the directions. Tae didn’t really know how to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter