I LOVE YOU!

Our love started at their wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Gosh, where are they?” Jimin was looking around for Jungkook and Taehyung everywhere. He had went up to their room and knocked a billion times. Checked every single corridor and every single corner but still no sight of them two anywhere. Jimin had texted Jungkook but he didn’t get a reply back.

“Jiminie, did you find them?”
“Yobo, honestly I have looked everywhere. I have no idea where they are?”

“Have you called them?”

“I’m out of credit.”

“Hold on. I’ll call Tae.”

Hobie was about to click Tae’s name on his contacts when Jimin heard Jungkook’s voice from behind. “Hyung!”

The red haired boy turned back to see Jungkook and Taehyung walking. It wasn’t so clear that it was Jungkook and Taehyung until they got closer and it began crystal clear. Jimin murmured, “you idiot.”

Obviously, Jungkook understood Jimin. In fact, he started giggling because he found the look on Jimin’s face priceless.

“Ya, Jungkook. What you laughing at?”
“Nothing, hyung. It’s just- and bursted out to laughter again. Jimin could see Jungkook laughing and it made Jimin laugh himself. Taehyung felt a little jealous and left out seen as he didn’t know what Jimin and Jungkook were laughing about exactly and when he looked at Hobie, he was back hugging Jimin so he was the only one feeling left out.

Finally, Jungkook and Taehyung reached Jimin and J hope.

“Ya, what you laughing at?”

“Omo hyung, your face. That expression doe.”

They both started to laugh once again and this time J hope joined in.

“Jungkook, I know what you talking about. That face amuses me too.” They both hi fived and the three of them started to laugh when Tae-tae stood there trying to figure out what exactly was funny.

“Ha, I don’t find any of his expressions funny. What are they all laughing about then?” Taehyung thought.

“By the way, where exactly were you two?”

“We went to Disneyworld hyung. It was really fun.”

Tae just nodded along with Jungkook. All this time, J hope was looking at Taehyung when he wasn’t looking and had figured out that Taehyung was feeling jealous.

“Well, now you’re here. Enjoy the party. Let’s go, Hopie.”

“Gimme one second, yobo.”

“Jiminie.”

“JR!”

Jimin ran to meet his friend Jr and Hobie pulled Tae to a corner leaving Jungkook standing alone. He looked over to Hobie and Tae. They were both holding hands which caused Kookie to get a bit jealous. I mean even though he knew Hobie’s feelings for Jimin clearly but still the fact that the hand he had been holding for a whole day was now being held by someone else was bugging him from the inside.

“Tae, were you feeling jealous just then?”

“Just a bit. I mean I didn’t even know what was so funny.”

“Look, Tae. If you want Jungkook to love you, you’re going to have to play the strong game here. Make Jungkook jealous.”

“But how, exactly? I mean I can’t make him jealous by being with you or Jimin because you’re going to get married soon.”

“Don’t worry. I know someone.”

“Who?”

“Bambam! Come here!”

‘Bambam,’ Taehyung thought. ‘Weird name.’

Taehyung saw someone turn around and walk towards him and J hope. He had blonde hair and looked extremely attractive. He was wearing a black suit and honestly speaking, he was hot. At last, when he approached J hope, he said.

“Yeah.”

“I wanna introduce you to someone, Bambam. This is my best friend Taehyung and Tae, this is my mum’s cousin’s son’s friend. Think, that’s right.”

“Yeah, that is. Hi, Taehyung. I’m Bambam and I’m thai.”

“Oh hi, Bambam. Cute name.” A lie obviously. 

They then shook each other hands. On the other hand, Jungkook was still stood alone trying to ignore what was happening with Taehyung and Hopie. He honestly began to feel really sad because Tae didn’t look at him not even once. He was laughing with Hopie and the blonde guy. Jungkook started to feel sad. He walked over to the bar and sat down alone until someone came over to him. He had black dashing hair with blond hairlights. He was wearing a white polo t shirt with black ripped jeans along with some black and purple jordans.

“Are you okay, kid?”

“Urm, fine. Totally.”

“You don’t look it.”

“It’s nothing, just jealousy.”

“Aww, how cute.”

“Have a drink. You’ll cool down.”

But a drink wasn’t a drink. He drank and drank and drank.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“So, Bambam. Basically, you gotta help Tae so Jungkook gets jealous. The guy over there at the bar, yeh?”

“Oh lovee. I get ya, Hopie. Don’t worry, Tae. He’ll soon begin to feel jealous.”
Tae and Bambam giggled.

“But, Hopie, Bambam how are we going to make Jungkook jealous?”

“Don’t worry, Tae. I have it planned.”

J hope walked over to Jimin and whispered in his ear. Bambam and Tae looked at each other looking confused. After the whispering, J hope and Jimin walked to the stage and grabbed a microphone.

“Well, guys. I am really happy that all of mine and Jimin’s friends, relatives are here to celebrate our marriage. The official customs and traditions will start tomorrow but for now, this party is really important. And we want to start it off by having a ballroom dance. So everyone grab a partner and get on with the dancing.”

Bambam understood it all when Tae was just giving his blank expression.

“C’mon then.”

“You what, dance?”

“How exactly do you think we’re going to make your boyfie jealous?”

“Ohhhh. I get it.”

“Good, now. Shall we?”

“Of course.”

Tae and Bambam held hands to the dance floor and started to dance when Jungkook was still at the bar drinking. Hopie and Jimin played soft romantic music. When Tae looked at Jungkook, his face began to turn pale and worried. He began to feel worried for t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter