Jin's coming soon

Our love started at their wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Tae, choose. Jungkook or me? Say it. Jungkook or your Jin hyung?”

 

Jungkook had finished his breakfast earlier and insisted going back to the room to pick out what to wear for tonight. Taehyung decided to agree as he knew how special this night would be for both of them so he stayed back to eat some more. After he finished, he took his plate back, paid and stepped outside the buffet. As he started to walk to their room, he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket and hence decided to take it out to read Jin’s message. Every time, he received his hyung’s message, he would always get happier and his hyung didn’t fail to please him this time.

“Tae-tae ah. Turns out the clients want the deal signed quicker. I’m arriving tomorrow morning at 10. Bring your boyfie with you. What’s his name again? You didn’t tell me.”

Tae was so excited. He couldn’t wait to introduce his boyfriend to his brother. Two of the people he cherished and loved the most were going to meet and this news made Tae smile from cheek to cheek. He quickly texted back,

“Omo hyung. I can’t wait. My boyfie’s called Jungkook.”

He put his phone back into his pocket and continued walking when he heard it buzz again.

“Your boyfie’s called Jungkook? I’m sure he’s not like my Jungkook.”

This message startled Tae. He began to think, ‘my Jungkook?’ Since when did his hyung have a Jungkook? And he replied exactly that.

“Your Jungkook? Since when did you have a Jungkook?

This time, he didn’t put his phone back into his pocket because he was eagerly waiting to his reply.

“Yehh. You know my ex?”

Tae felt the word and going through his head right now. He knew that his hyung appeared all cool about it but in reality, he knew that he is still very upset and hurt about this. Even though Tae didn’t really know or understand what happened, he still hated his hyung’s ex.

“Dw hyung. Mine ain’t some bastard like yours.”

As he saw three laughing emojis from his hyung, he knew that he had managed t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter