Changes

Our love started at their wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The car journey was silent. No one said a word. Tae was sat in between Jin and Kookie. Jungkook would usually put his head on Tae's shoulder but he refused to do so today. Afterall, he was pretty hurt by Tae's action. Tae seemed to realise that Kookie was kind of pissed off at his deeds. Jungkook's nose was still completely red and he took sniffes once in a while reminding Tae of the sickening view he saw earlier. Tae looked over at Kookie who was staring at the window shaking a bit as he was still traumatised after this experience. After Jin left, Kookie's life fell apart. He had no life. He fell into severe depression but Jimin helped him to get out of this trauma. When he saw Tae, it was like the dormant heart of his woke up again. His life went back to normal. But, now he went back into the phase and what kills him now is that Tae might leave him. He thought to tell Tae that it was his brother who betrayed him earlier but he was scared that Tae would leave him and side with Jin because of course it was his brother.

Taehyung's pov

Jungkook looked like a total different person to me. He honestly reminded me of some sort of mentally ill patient. When I heard those sniffs, God kill me. It hurt me hearing those. I really really wanted to know why he was crying and why on earth I decided to leave him with my brother who he's never met before? What conversation did they have? It was bugging me but Jin said it, I have to obey. Jungkook, I know you're mad at me and trust me I will sort it out. I will find out why you've been crying and I will solve it all out. Just trust in me, my fiance. Seriously, I just wanted to kiss him but this wasn't the right place or time. C'mon I want to go back soon.

Jimin's pov

It's Jin. Jungkook's ex. I saw him there crying and I did nothing. Absoloutely nothing. But what could I do? He threatened Hoseok and me. I was uselss and helpless. I feel so guily I can't even look at Jungkook in the eye because of my shame. I have an invisible veil over me because I want to hide my face due to the disgusting deed I just commited. Jungkook will never forgive me for this and he shouldn't. But trust me, I have something up, Kookie. I will not let him ruin your lovely relationship. I have something up my sleeves. Like always, I'll protect you. Hyung's there. I know Jin will try and get me out of the way but what are friends for, Kookie? You're looking at me right now like I'm your biggest enemy but I know exactly what to do. Don't you worry. 

Jungkook's pov

I wanna cry. I wanna cry. I can't handle my emotions. Tae, my lover, my baby, the love of my life has a brother who was my lover. It disgusts me to think of how I loved Jin so much. I curse myself for getting trapped in his ways. He's here now. He'll definitely do something to come in between me and Tae. Tae, please for whatever's about to come, trust me and believe in me. Just stay with me, please. My hopes have already started to die when I think about how you left me crying just because of him. If you can do that, then will you leave me again? I know he's your brother but he has no qualities like you. He's full of the negative whereas your qualities shine through you. Please trust me and don't leave me. My fiancee.

Jin's pov

I knew it right from the beginning that Tae is boyfriends with my ex lover. I mean c'mon, he texts his name. Tae's some sort of idiot who still doesn't realise that we were lovers. I stole your boyfriend's first kiss and dude, I loved it. Maybe, I should convince Kookie for a one night stand. You know, just him up. Damn, I miss that body. My bad he saw me making out with someone else although he had a great body too. But nothing beats you Kookie, ay? Anyways, I quickly have to start doing my plan. For God's sake, Hoseok. Are we in a car or a tortoise shell? Would you move that thing? Or should I give you more threats than I already have? 

3rd person pov

Finally, they had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter