Bowling reunion

Our love started at their wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Taehyung's POV

I'm ready to leave. Me, I was just sat on the bed trying my best to calm myself down. My outfit looked very casual and street. Just a plain white t shirt, ripped jeans and a snapback. Kookie's just sorting out his beanie and then we'll leave. It's very close to the hotel so we used our GPS to figure out the directions. It was just a 5 minute walk. 

"Tae, I'm ready to go."

"Y-yh." 

I was actually surprised as to how well Kookie was taking this. He had no sign of worry on his face. I mean, he was shocked too when he saw Jin hyung but when hyung was in Florida, Jungkook was frightened and now, not a snarl of agony on his face. On the other hand, mine looked like it was twisted in anguish.

"Kookie-ah?"

"Yeah, Tae?"

"Are you not scared? I mean, you were in Florida?"

"Well yeah I was then because I was afraid of losing you but now, then we're commited and I fully have you, what am I scared to lose?"

"You can still lose me- you know like what if I di-"

"Hush." He stopped my words by placing his first finger on my lips.

"Don't you dare say that."

"Damn, you're being really dominant here but no, baby it doesn't work like that. Let me show you how to be dominant."

I started his neck as he ed. There were a few on and off too but the way Kookie had his arms around my head as he tightened it made me want to do it more.

"S-s-stop Tae." But I continued.

Finally, he let go of my head as he looked at me glancing with his y but cute charms.

"We'll be late. Let's go, now. Don't you worry, though."

"I can't stop myself worrying, Jungkookie. I mean, I'm going to see hyung after such a long time and making up with him. It's just very hard."

"I know, I know it was his mistake so you just need to tell him that you have chosen to forgive and forget and by the way Tae, the don't you worry part wasn't for the whole Jin business."

"Huh?"

"I mean don't you worry though Tae, we still have the night."

I smirked. 

We held hands and left the hotel room. I had looked up the directions already and we followed it. It wasn't complicated at all. In no time, we reached the bowling place. As we entered, we looked around to find hyung and we didn't have to look around much, he was right there with an orange juice bottle.

"Hyung."

"Tae-tae ah." Hyung looked like he was about to hug me and frankly speaking, I wanted to hug him too but we just awkwardly stopped ourselves.

"Hello Jungkook."

"Hi Jin."

"You two wait here, I'll get the tickets." Jungkook said whilst looking towards the reception lady. He patted my shoulder as a sign of good luck and left us both by ourselves.

 

 

*Awkward silence*

 

 

 

"Hyung."

"Yeh, Tae."

"I want to erm- talk to you about something."

"You do?"

"Yeah."

"So, do I."

"You do too?"

"Yeah."

"I'll go first." I said.

"Well hyung. The thing is that I know what has happened between us wasn't good at all but I mean no one can avoid that we are brothers and seriously speaking, hyung throughout these years I have missed you so much and I- I really want you back." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter