Tears

Our love started at their wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Room service.”

“You took your time. Please just keep it inside.”

“Yes sir.”

“Sir, we are conducting a survey on the quality of the hotel food. Can you spare a few minutes?”

“I suppose I can. Tae is going to return later anyways.”

“Thank you sir.”

“Sir, what would you rate the quality of the buffet food served for breakfast?”

“Well, I’d give it a 4/5. Sometimes, it can be served cold but sometimes the bacon’s straight out after it’s cooked which doesn’t give it time to cool down.”

As Jungkook was speaking, Daehyun pretended to write things on his notepad and sat down next to Jungkook slowly moving closer to the younger. Jungkook didn’t notice this until he realised that their thighs were now practically touching. He moved a bit towards the right but Daehyun played it in a really tricky way. He leant in closer pretending he hadn’t heard what Jungkook was saying. Daehyun accidentally well purposely flicked his pen deliberately making it land right behind Jungkook.

“Oh sorry, sir.”

He leaned in closer towards Jungkook and leaned in to grab his pen which perfectly landed behind him. Jungkook tried to avoid all contact possible.

 

 

 

 

 

“There we go hyung. Everything’s done.”

“Gomawo, Tae. What a great team we are.”

“We? I did everything hyung.”

“Whatever.”

He punched Tae kiddingly.

“Tae, do you have any sleeping pills? I can’t get to sleep and I need good sleep tonight because tomorrow’s the flight.”

“I’m not quite sure. But let’s go see.”

“Okay, Tae.”

“One minute, I need to pee.”

“Okay. Hurry up.”

Jin went into the toilet quickly and pretended opening the toilet seat to make it look like he actually needed it. He texted, “Dae, start it now.” He flushed the toilet and washed his hands to make it look real.

“Let’s go, hyung.”

“Okay.”

Jin and Tae began walking to their room.

 

 

 

 

Dae then completely fell on top of Jungkook.

“Omo sorry.”

“Get off me, what do you think you are doing?”

“Sorry. You are quite good looking you know. You and I together, we’ll make such a hot couple.”

“Do you see this? It’s a ring so if you’re done with your ridiculous survey, get out of here right now.”

“No baby. Let’s just do it.”
 

Dae ripped a piece off his shirt.

“What? No get off me.”

“GET OFF ME!”

“Let’s do it.”

He flipped Jungkook over so Jungkook was on top of him and his head was dug into the bed sheet but it looked like he was kissing his neck. Just then, Tae and Jin entered.

“JUNGKOOK!”

Dae then started his act of innocence and pulled Jungkook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter