Diving experience

Our love started at their wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeon Jungkook's POV

"Tae. Tae, let me go. We have to get up now. Tae, we have tutoring lessons for scuba diving today. C'mon."

" that. Dive into my arms, instead." He put both his arms around me and pulled me closer to him as he sniffed my neck. I tried to pull out of his embrace but everytime, I tried he just strengthened his hold on me. Did we end up sleeping like this? I thought we did it, then put our clothes back on but guess not. I mean I have to say, last night was incredibly fun. But seriously, if we don't get up now we're going to be extremely late but my husband, I swear down.

"Tae, c'mon now."

"Nope, nope. I ain't letting go." He said whilst yawning between his words.

"If you let go of me, I'll give you a present whilst we dive."

He looked up at me with a demanding look.

"Really huh?"

He put his hand on the back of my head and pulled me closer to him so our noses touched. He touched my nose with his thumb and first finger. He wiggled it around and pulled my cheeks treating me like a child.

"Really Jungkookie?"

"Yes, Tae-tae." I mimicked in a child like voice.

"Ugh, fine then. Let's get ready." 

"Tae, I'm going to brush my teeth and when I'm done, I'll call you and you can brush your teeth whilst I shower."

"Mhm, so I'll be brushing my teeth and you'll be in the shower."

"Yes and that is how it will be."

"Definitely." 

"Tae! Don't get any other thoughts. We need to reach there. Okay?"

"Fine." He said with his aegyo.

"Good."
I slipped out of bed after he finally let go of me.  

I quickly went into the toilet and started to brush my teeth. Tae probably went back to sleep. I rinsed my mouth after using my mouth wash too. Then, I exited the toilet and picked out what to wear from my suitcase. It was a simple white t shirt with a blue jacket, black jeans and adidas superstars. Surprisingly, Tae was up and he had choosen his clothes. It was a long sleeved shirt with the sleeves in black and the rest in white with black writing in the middle saying 1924. He chose black jeans but slightly different to mine. He chose Nikes. 

"Wow, Tae. Finally up."

"Lemme brush my teeth now. You shower."

"Okay then."

 

 

 

 

 

Finally, both of us were ready and headed to one of the cafes to have breakfast. I was really craving hot chocolate and I'd fancy some croissants too. I ordered exactly that whilst Tae chose to have a complete opposite. He was really craving Korea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter