Hello again!

Our love started at their wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeon Jungkook's POV

Well, Taehyung and I had a great night. We smashed it and all in the spa room. I seriously wonder how no one heard us or how no one just walked in. We just dived and now are on our way to the the museum. 

"Tae!"

"Yeah, babe."

"Hurry up, luvv."

"Arraseo, coming. Just a minute."

He walked out shirtless. I had a jersey on and a pair of shorts but he just walked out shirtless and with a pair of sunglasses. I thought he would put a shirt on as he continued to walk further but he didn't. He just continued to walk shirtless. I stood staring at his bronze tanned body. It looked so appealing and attractive. Tae looked prepossessingly attractive.

"Let's go, babe."

"Tae?"

"Yehh."

"Aren't you going to wear anything else?"

"You told me to hurry up."

"Tae, this is only something for me to see."

"Ooh, possessive, huh?"

"Obviously, there were ladies in their bikinis staring at you as you walked out."

"Jealous as well?"

"Just protective. Jealous is when you're jealous of something that's not yours, you're mine so I'm not jealous, just protecting you."

"Damn, you're getting better, Kookie."

He grabbed my chin and kissed me. As he dug himself deeper, I responded back with my lips too. 

"C'mon, we'll be late."

We sat in the car and drove on to the museum.It was the Delphi Archaelological Museum. It was about 3 hours away so I checked all my social medias like snapchat, twitter, facebook, instagram and then, just decided to listen to some music on itunes. Tae forgot his headphones at the hotel so we shared our music. We had heard a lot of k pop so we decided to listen to some English music. The first on my playlist was work by Rihanna. We just decided to mutter giberish for the chorous as we didn't understand what she even was saying. It was a laugh. 

"Kookie ah, let's watch a drama."

"Should we? Is there any new ones?"

"Yehh, there is. I heard from my friend- Descendants of the Sun. Song Joong Ki is in it."

"Song Joong Ki, really?"

"Okayy, let's watch it on viki."

"Arraseo."

"I have a viki pass so we can easily skip all the advertisements."

"This is why you're my husband and why I love you."

"Heehee."

We began watching the first episode, it got us in straight away as it was very different from others. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter