Clubbing night

Our love started at their wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tae stretched his arm with his hand out towards Jungkook waiting for this boyfriend to grab it. At first, the cheeky Kookie smacked it but then he grabbed it firmly never wanting to let his boyfriend go. They walked out of their room with their hands intertwined. They got into the cab and gave the details of the club as the cab driver began to drive. For the journey, Tae and Jungkook shared headphones and listened to girl groups whist doing their choreography. Mostly Red velvet and SNSD. The next song was happiness. This reminded them of the first time they had come to the hotel with Jimin and J hope. Again, they did the hug. The last time, it felt good but strange as they were both strangers. But now, it felt comfortable and not strange at all. The boys were so comfortable in their positions that they didn’t want to move an inch but the cab driver had already reached the club so they had to get off. Tae paid the cab driver as he drove off.

“Erm, Tae? Why didn’t you let me pay as well?”

“It’s fine Kookie.” He said whilst kissing his cheek. After he finished the kiss, he stuck his tongue out and a bit of his cheek.

“Eww, Tae? Are you a dog?” Kookie said whilst rubbing whatever Tae left on his cheek.

Tae giggled and chuckled at Kookie’s cute action.

“Let’s go.” Kookie said grabbing Tae’s arms.

“Kookie.”

“What?”

Tae walked up to Jungkook still having his arm held by Jungkook and pulled off Jungkook’s grip on his arm. He picked up Jungkook’s hand and matched it with his hand until Jungkook’s thumb was in line with Taetae’s thumb and all of their fingers were perfectly in line together. He then intertwined their hands together and whispered in Jungkook’s ears whilst biting a part of his ear. This time, he didn’t find it ‘ew.’ Probably, because of what Tae said to him. The shy Jungkook giggled a bit.

The boys finally finished their romance and headed towards the entrance. They paid and went inside the club where there were many people simply enjoying themselves. Well simply enjoying themselves meant people making out, twerking and grinding on each other on the disco floor. Jungkook smiled at a stripper pole-dancing but was unfortunately caught by Tae. Not that Tae felt much jealous, he just needed reasons to kiss Jungkook. He grabbed the boy’s hand and pulled him to a corner.

“Taehyung!”

Tae took a step towards Jungkook and slid both of his hands in the back pockets of Jungkook’s ripped jeans. The innocent Kookie’s eyes widened to Tae’s actions because he had no idea what was happening to him until he felt Tae’s hands grabbing his and then he realised. Tae took his hands out of his pockets and put both of his hands surrounding Jungkook meaning there was no way he could escape. Tae released one of his hands off the wall and used the hand to grab Jungkook’s neck as he pulled him over and kissed him passionately and deeply. Jungkook was just shocked at this action. I mean it had been 2 minutes since they entered the club and Tae was already so . One of Tae’s hands was on Jungkook’s neck and the other was holding the back of his head. Meanwhile, Jungkook’s hands were just out doing some sort of spazzing because he was still shocked. Tae’s eyes were firmly shut as he was enjoying kissing Jungkook’s soft lips whereas Kookie’s eyes were still widely opened. Tae moved his tongue around Kookie’s mouth his lips and kissing them like everything depended on it. He loved Kookie’s lips.  Eventually, Tae began to find it a bit hard to breathe so he broke away from the kiss. As he opened his eyes, he saw Kookie touching his lips which were just being kissed passionately.

“Wow, Tae. What made you do that?”

“You smiled at the stripper.”

“If me smiling at one person makes you do this, I’ll smile at every single person I see tonight.”

Tae laughed at his boyfriend’s cheeky comment. Come on; let’s go get something to drink. Tae held Jungkook’s hands as they walked towards the bar and got them a few drinks. Tae could handle it well. On the other hand, Jungkook couldn’t and was now fully drunk.

The DJ’s next song was a remix of 50 cent Candy shop, Nicki Minaj Anaconda, Jason Derullo and Chris Brown five more hours. All of Jungkook’s favourite songs. He had to turn up so he decided to grab Tae’s hand and pulled him towards the disco floor. By the time they reached, Chris Brown was playing. Both of the boys were huge fans of Chris Brown and so they started singing together and turning up.

“5 more hours we’re just getting s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter