The night

Our love started at their wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sooo?”

“Yup, Jimin. It’s true now. Me and Tae, we are going out.”

“Omg I’m so happy for you two. See we created a couple at our wedding, Hopie.”

“I know right.”

The four of them went in for a group hug. Jimin honestly couldn’t be happier for Jungkook. He knew that Jungkook had been through a lot in his life and finally seeing him happy with someone, it really made Chimchim happy. He was glad to see Jungkook like this. For Hopie, it was exactly the same. All the previous times, Taehyung announced his new girlfriend or boyfriend to Hopie, there was never that true happiness there that Hopie saw today. Today was different. The spark in Tae’s eyes, the rectangle formed by his smile, it was different. It was unique. Special. Something J hope only had seen today.

“Guys, we came looking for you guys. The party’s over now so I recommend you both to go straight to your room.” Jimin demanded.

“Nae, hyung.”

The squad went inside the elevator and pressed their floor button. Whenever Jungkook stepped inside an elevator, he always thought of the events that happened with Tae. Remembering it, he looked to the floor and began to blush a little. Tae, seeing the younger’s action understood this completely. He knew what was going on in Jungkook’s mind and tonight, Tae wanted to make it a special night. After all, tonight was the night they started going out so he wanted to make it special. Originally, Tae thought that he would plan it out nicely. Decorate the room nicely and treat Jungkook with a nice meal and give him a nice present but because Tae was so worried for Jungkook, the situation compelled him to forget about his ideas. But he knew that he could still rock this night. Well his lips could still rock this night, you could say.

Finally, the elevator doors opened to Jungkook and Taehyung’s floor. As they were about to step out, Taehyung’s phone buzzed. The notifications revealed it was a message from Hopie,

“You don’t worry. I know you. It’s there. It’s planned for you.”

Taehyung’s eyes widened at this and he started smiling himself. Jungkook looked at Taehyung with his judging look but watching Tae smile, it made Jungkook happy too. At last, the love birds stepped out the elevator.

“Get some sleep you two now. We’ll message you about the programmes tomorrow. Don’t worry. You two get some sleep okay.”

“Nae hyung.” The obedient younger said but Taehyung looked at Hoseok with a cheeky smirk and the evil Hoseok smirked back.

“Hoseok? Have you seen them anywhere?”

“Nope, Jiminie. We have searched everywhere.”

“Wait, the rooftop. Yeah, let’s check there.”

“But Jiminie, I need the toilet.”

“Well quickly go. I’ll wait.”

“Geulae.”

Pfft, toilet. Toilet, my . Hoseok thought. He walked towards the toilet direction but next to the toilets was the stairs; he went down the stairs to Jungkook and Tae’s rooms. As Hoseok and Jiminie were the ones organising this entire wedding, it’s obvious they’d have a spare key to all their booked rooms in case there was an emergency. Hoseok thought if Tae and Jungkook confirmed tonight, then the night should be how Tae wanted it to be originally and even if they didn’t, Jungkook seeing this would be flattered causing their feelings to explode and for them to confirm anyways. It’s a two way thing, Hoseok thought.

Finally, he reached their room floor and went towards their room. He swiped it open with his card and ordered all the stuff that Tae had originally planned. It was something Tae told Hoseok in private when they were conversing with Bambam. After he was finished with his work, he ran up the stairs and found an impatient Jimin.

“Hopie do you have ing diarrhoea? Why do you look so tired? Did you even go to the toilet?”

‘Crap.’

‘Well there’s only one way to solve this then, Hoseok thought.

He grabbed the back of Jimin’s head and pushed him to the wall forcing his lips to get his grip on the younger’s lips. Jimin couldn’t even respond to the quick action. Hoseok had grabbed both Chimchim’s arms and had pushed them right to a wall. After the passionate kiss, Hoseok pulled away first.

“Awhh.”

Chimchim shuffled Hoseok’s hair and went inside the elevator. Yup, it always works, Hoseok thought.

 

Tae and Kookie began walking towards their room. Tae’s idea was that the room would be decorated nicely with rose petals and vanilla scented candles filling the entire room. Even though it was already a honeymoon suite, it wasn’t exactly how Tae wanted it to be. He wanted soft violin music playing as they entered. After Kookie would see all this, Tae planned to tell Kookie to go have a shower. As he stepped in to the shower, he would see kisses all over the mirror. And then, he would notice the large Jacuzzi bath tub would be full with water and bubbles. As Kookie would begin taking his shirt off, Tae would slowly open the door secretly and watch Kookie undress himself as he slowly takes off his trousers. Then, he would turn around with a shocked expression on his face because his entire body wou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter