THE END...

Our love started at their wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung's POV

"ING HELL, SOMEONE GET THE AMBULANCE! DOCTORS, GET HERE RIGHT NOW. MY BABY KOOKIE!" I SCREAMED WHILST CRYING!

MY BABY KOOKIE WAS LYING THERE WITH BLOOD DRIPPING DOWN HIS FOREHEAD. HIS RIGHT EYE WAS COVERED WITH SCARS LEADING DOWN TO HIS CHEEKS ALONG WITH HIS LIPS COVERED WITH PURPLE AND BROWN BRUISES.  AND WHOSE FAULT, IT WAS MY FAULT! I DID THIS TO MY KOOKIE! IT'S MY FAULT. KOOKIE, IF YOU LEAVE ME I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO FORGIVE MYSELF AGAIN AND JIN, GOD SAVE YOU NOW. 

An ambulance arrived and they took out a bed. Two doctors picked Kookie up and carefully kept him on the bed as I said.

"CAREFULY!"

They just nodded and I began helping them push the bed into the ambulance when one of the doctors said to me,

"I'm afraid, Sir. You can't accompany us in this vehicle."

"WTF? HE'S MY BOYFRIEND. I'M COMING WITH YOU!"

"I'm afraid this cannot happen."

WAIT WHAT DID YOU SAY, YA DOCTOR? HUH? 

"Listen to me ya wanks. I-AM Jimin interrupted me half way

"Tae, leave it. I'll get the car and we'll follow the ambulance."

"BUT. KOOKIE!"

"Tae, he's with the doctors. Let's not waste anymore time. Let's go." I agreed to Jimin's wise words. He always gives me the correct advice. How can I ever repay you Jimin and Hoseok hyung for showing me the truth? 

Hoseok hyung started the car and I immediatly opened the front door and opened my seatbelt. Jimin sat in the back seat and we set off following the ambulance. I had my eyes on the ambulance the entire time. Of course I'd have my eye on it, my Kookie was there. The ambulance went pass the red light as it was an ambulance and it even had the siren on so it can go past any red lights. Unfortunatley, the devil red light kept us there. I watched which way the ambulance went and as soon as the red turned amber, I pointed the directions to Hoseok hyung and he nodded to my words. We caught up with it and in about 5 minutes, we reached Florida City Hospital. I am so glad there was a hospital nearby. Quickly, I unlocked it and ran towards the ambulance helping the doctors to take the bed out where Kookie was lying. My Kookie. Jimin and Hoseok hyung quickly followed behind. I helped to roll it in and I held Kookie's hands.

"No, Kookie. This is not the end. I won't let it be the end. No."

The doctors and nurses started rushing towards the ICU and a middle aged man, a surgeon I'm assuming came out of the ICU.

"Dr. Jones, he is critical. We have to take him."

"Oh dear God, right ask his family or friends to fill in the forms and pay at reception."

"OH YOU. MONEY. I'LL THROW IT IN YOUR FACE. CAN YOU NOT SEE HIM? YOU'RE DOCTORS. PEOPLE SEE YOU AS A SECOND GOD. AFTER HIM, YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN HELP BRING PEOPLE BACK AND WHAT DO YOU CARE ABOUT? MONEY, HUH? I'LL THROW IT IN YOUR FACE AND GIVE YOU SOME MORE, JONES! BUT TREAT HIM FIRST!"

"Sir, calm down."

"TAKE HIM IN!"

He agreed to and they pushed the trolley in. What kind of doctor is he? Asking for fees first. What a numpty. I saw Kookie dissapearing from my eyes as the door shut. Don't worry Kookie, this will NOT happen. I said to myself reassuring myself that Kookie WILL be fine.

I took a seat on the bench and Hoseok hyung came to sit next to me. Hosoek hyung patted my shoulder giving me a smile. I held his hand and gave him a smile. After about 5 seconds, Jimin came and sat on the other side of me. 

"Tae." He said sympathetically. 

"He'll be fine. I know he'll be."

Jimin smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was now 12 at midnight. About 4 hours had passed and not one surgeon stepped outside or any nurse. Jimin and Hoseok hyung went to a cafe to get some food as it was expected that we'd have to stay the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter