Packing and the flight journey

Our love started at their wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung

"Taehyung, your flight is at 7. And look at the time, it's 3 and you've only started packing?"

"Don't worry eomma. All I need to do is dump some stuff in."

"Aish, this child. Leave it. I'm gonna pack your stuff. This kid is never gonna reform."

"Your choice."

"Aish, jinja. You could help."

Taehyung ran down the stairs and just completely threw himself on to the sofa. He was so excited going to Florida to attend J hope his best friend's wedding but on the other hand he hated packing. Well that's why you need mums he thought. As he was going to grab the tv remote, his phone rang. He looked at his phone and saw it was J hopie calling him.

"Hopie hyung. I'm so excited. I seriously can't waitt."

"Taehyung, i have something to tell you."

"Yeah, go ahead."

"Well the thing is that you first said that you weren't going to come, yeah. You informed at such short notice that we couldn't get you a room to yourself. I'm just asking you do you mind sharing a hotel room with someone?"

"Is that it? Of couse I don't mind. Who is it may I know, hyung?

"It's Jimin's best friend Jungkook."

Jungkook

Unlike Taehyung, Jungkook had already packed a week earlier. Everything was totally organised. He was buzzing af to go to Florida. If i be real. I'm more excited to go to Florida rather than attend Chimchim's wedding, he thought. He was just nervous about one thing. He had got a phone earlier from Jimin asking if he had a problem sharing a room with someone. Jungkook didn't want to cause a problem last minute so he went along with it and said he had no issues. However, the reality was that he was a bit tensed as he had to share a room with a stranger. That made him worried. But nevertheless he thought, i'm going to florida. Who cares? I'm not going to let anyone ruin that for me, he thought. 

When Jungkook looked at the time, it was five. His eyes widened. He had spent 2 hours just listening to music. Aish, he thought. He grabbed his suitcase and said his goodbyes to his family. Jungkook was a bit dissapointed no one bothered to say a proper goodbye but he kept on thinking of florida and that made him smile. He stepped outside and walked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter