Movie date

Our love started at their wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeon Jungkook’s POV

“Tae!”

I had just come back from the shop and returned back to the room to meet the worst sight ever, Jin. I sighed. And more badly, he was with Tae on the bloody bed. Obviously I know Tae wouldn’t cheat on me with his brother because that would just be completely ridiculous. They were related after all but I just hate the sight of seeing my precious baby Tae with the demon. But I had to play it cool. I walked over to Tae and kissed his forehead. He gave me the sweetest smile ever. Sometimes, the shortest kisses are the most effective ones.

“Tae, look what I bought for us. Tickets to the cinema.”

“Kookie, the cinema?”

“Yeah, there’s a cinema right next to this hotel. Only about 5 minutes walk down the road. Jimin and I passed it when we were in the car.”

“What are we watching?”

“Star Wars!”

“Are you kidding? STAR WARS-THE FORCE AWAKENS!”

“Yup.”

“OMDAYS I LOVE STAR WARS. KOOKIE AH!”

He pulled me right towards him and I was just lying on top of him as his arms were firmly tight around me. I could see in the corner of my eyes the awkwardness and jealousy in Jin’s eyes. It made me happy. You can do whatever you want but nothing will ever come between us. My hands were just lying on top of the bed sheet because my response was too slow to his fast reaction. When he let go of his arms around my back, I just fell on top of him. He turned me over so he was on top of me and held my hands firmly. He moved his head closer and as our lips were about to meet, Tae remembered we had an extra visitor.

“Erm, Jin? Would you?”

“Huh, me. Yeah sure. I’ll leave you to it.”

 Tae blushed and smiled at the same time. He waited until Jin had left the room. As soon as he heard the door knob close and the sound of Jin’s footsteps die away, he continued his unfinished job and pressed his lips onto mine. He asked for permission and I quickly granted him it as I missed his lips so much. Tae started ing my shirt but I immediately stopped him.

“Tae, not now. We have a movie to watch.”

“Kookie ah. No movie matters to me more than you do, not even Star Wars.”

“I know, I know but still Tae. The movie starts at 16:30. It’s 16:10 right now. The cinema’s a 10 minute walk. So we’ll get there 10 minutes before it starts giving us time to buy popcorn and things.”

“Ohh fine. Let’s go then.”

I buttoned back my denim shirt and fixed my beanie. We headed out to the entrance and I texted Jimin informing him about where we were going in case he needed us.

We held hands and swayed our arms around as we started walking down. It was the best moment ever. I just wanted to stop time there and would live in there forever. I would cherish it my entire life.

“Jungkook.”

Tae hadn’t said my full name in a while now. Was he okay?

“Yeah.”

“Jungkook ah, I want you to meet my parents.”

What? He wanted me to meet Jin’s parents. Wait, his parents? Wait no their parents. He wanted to introduce me to his parents. Jin never did that so I suppose they don’t know how I look like or anything about me. Why would Jin bother telling his parents about me if all this time he was just toying and playing with my feelings anyways? But the thought that Tae loved me so much he wanted me to meet his parents. It was phenomenal. I was touched. How can I ever be so lucky to meet someone like Tae? I was wrecked after what Jin did to me but Tae, you were like a candle. You lit up the darkness in my life. You brought me back again. How could I ever thank you for this?

“Jungkook?”

“Huh?”

“Well?”

“Oh sorry. Are they coming here or what?”

“No, they can’t make it. We’ll meet them when we get back to London but I just want you to meet them on Skype.”

“Tae, I’m scared.”

Taehyung stopped walking. I stopped too. He grabbed my other hand and stood still.

“Jungkook. I love you. You don’t need to be scared at all. You’ll be perfectly fine.”

“But, Tae what if they don’t like me?”

“Kookie ah, they will. They have always been supportive of me and the qualities they want in my life partner, you have it all if not more. Look in my eyes, Kookie. You’ll see your own reflection. Remember this. My eyes are always looking at you, just like my heart will always belong to you.”
 

Kim Taehyung. He always cares for me. He loves me. He always cheers me up. He takes away all my tears and fears. He belongs to me. I didn’t even know how to respond to his words. I just stood still staring at his beautiful eyes. And I just hugged him putting my arms around his neck and I felt his hands grab my waist as I whispered into his ear,

“You’re mine.”

He chuckled.

We continued walking and finally we reached the cinemas. We stepped inside and I asked Tae to wait as I went to get some popcorn. He sat down on the sofa as I walked to the counter.

 

Kim Taehyung’s POV

Jungkook asked me to wait so I sat down on the red velvet sofas.  He went up to get the popcorn. There wasn’t much of queue. Just a couple of people stood in front of him. In no time, the people left and he walked directly up to the counter but wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter