Wedding day

Our love started at their wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For once, Jungkook and Tae were both up and ready. They definitely wouldn’t be late for their best friend’s wedding ceremony. It was the happiest day of their life. Tae and Jungkook were both a bit emotional looking at Hoseok and Jimin getting ready. Jungkook stared at Jimin fixing his hair and Tae watched Hoseok fix his watch and accessories.

“Jimin hyung.”

“Mhm Jungkookie.”

Jungkook pulled Jimin to the side and stuck his hand out which had a blue ball.

“Jungkook.”

“You remember when you lost it.”

“Mhm.”

“It was me who took it and I told myself I’d give it to you when I see you as a groom and that day has come today.”

“Jungkookie.”

Jimin lost words and gave Jungkook a big hug. He was just so touched to receive something reminding him of Jungkook and Jimin’s childhood.

On the other hand, Tae sat down with Hoseok and held his hands.

“Hoseok hyung. You have been there and stuck with me through all bad times. At school, you were the one who influenced me in a good way and gave me such correct advice. I trust you with my life and I just hope that your marriage life with Jimin stays successful and may God bless your couple. It’s because of you that Jungkook and I met each other. I can never thank you enough. I love you Hoseok Hyung for all that you’ve done for me.”

Hoseok felt really bad. He couldn’t do anything. He just prayed and hoped that whatever happens, Tae believes Jungkook and sticks with him.

“Tae, we’re in this together. Okay? I love you and I’ll always be there for you.”

The best friends gave each other a hug and saw Jungkook and Jimin return from a distance.

“Jiminie, it’s time.”

Jimin linked arms with Jungkook. Tae and Hoseok headed out first and Jimin waited with Jungkook inside. They smiled at each other.

“Jiminie hyung, you look beautiful.”

“Thank you Jungkookie. Just a tad nervous.”

“It’s normal. Don’t worry.”

When they heard that they now had to enter, they walked side by side. Jimin was linking arms with Jungkook tightly. Hoseok was waiting there stood dashing and giving Jimin his amazing looks. Hoseok could see in the corner of his eyes Jin sat in the front row giving his smirk knowing that something will happen. But he wanted to leave it up to God. He always sorts everything out.

Jungkook saw Tae stood behind Hoseok and received a y wink from the older making Kookie blush.

Finally, Jimin was stood in front of Hoseok and they asked for the rings. Tae gave Hoseok his ring and Jungkook did the same with Jimin. The cute maknae then started itching his forehead deliberately flashing his ring in front of Tae. Taehyung noticed this cute action of Kookie and he wanted to just go up to him and kiss him but he had to control it. Instead, he decided to maybe turn Jungkook on.

He his lips slowly and ually whilst looking at Jungkook with the look. He then blushed and looked at the ground avoiding eye contact with the older. Tae laughed inside at Kookie’s cute reaction.

Hoseok and Jimin had put the rings on each other’s hands and it was now time to say their vows.

“Park Jimin ssi, please repeat after me.”

“I, Park Jimin take you, Jung Hoseok.”

Jimin repeated, “I Park Jimin take you, Jung Hoseok.”

“To be my husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward.”

“To be my husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward.”

“for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health,”

“for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health,”

“to love and to cherish, till death us do part according to God’s holy law.”

“to love and to cherish, till death us do part according to God’s holy law.”

“In the presence of God I make this vow.”

“In the presence of God I make this vow.”

Jimin’s words had such faith and belief in it. His voice really shone through those words.

“Jung Hoseok, it is now your turn to make the vow. Please repeat after me.”

Hoseok repeated, “I Jung Hoseok take you Park Jimin.”

“To be my husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward.”

“To be my husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward.”

“for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter