Tae, are you with Jin or Jungkook?

Our love started at their wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Koooooooooooookie!”
“Get your up!”

Jungkook lifted the duvet off his head and looked towards Tae.

“What? What?” Kookie replied with his eyes half open and yawning.

“WE HAVE TO GO AND COLLECT MY BROTHER, I’M ALREADY READY. YOU STILL NEED TO GET READY. IT’S NEARLY 8. YOU TAKE AN HOUR TO GET READY. THEN WE HAVE 15 MINUTES TO EAT. SO IT’LL BE 9:15 AND IT TAKES HALF AN HOUR TO GET TO THE AIRPORT AND WE HAVE TO BE THERE BY 10. NOW GETT UP, WILL YOU?”

“Okay, okay.”

Jungkook got up stretching and yawning. He lifted the duvet and got off his bed. He saw Tae walk to the mirror doing his eyeliner. Kookie walked over to Tae and hugged him from the back. Taehyung smiled at the younger’s adorable hug. He immediately held Kookie’s hands and turned around to face the sweet and gorgeous boy. He gave Kookie a sweet peck on his forehead and continued the way down to his nose and gave him a peck there. Tae finally reached Jungkook’s lips and gave him a quick, short kiss on the lips before handing Kookie his clothes and signalling the way to the toilet. Jungkook understood what Tae wanted to say and followed his hyung’s instructions.

 

 

 

 

 

Tae was right. Jungkook did indeed take an hour to get ready. He was so absorbed with his cosmetics and styling his hair. He spent 10 minutes actually washing his face with apple vinegar and then spending 10 minutes brushing his teeth. Then 20 minutes having a shower. 10 minutes sorting out his makeup and 10 minutes sorting out his hair. It added to 60 minutes- an hour.

“Kookie-ah? You done yet?”

“Yeah yeah hyung I’m nearly done.”

“You’ve been saying that for the last 10 minutes. What on earth do you put on your face? I can’t even see the difference it makes. Your face looks exactly the same as it was when you woke up.”

“Ohh shut up hyung.”

“Yaa!”

Jungkook was finally out. He looked too cute. The boy was wearing a black beanie showing his bangs perfectly and was wearing a v necked shirt with red and blacks stripes with his ripped jeans and Nikes. His circular harry potter glasses all added to his cuteness.

Tae smiled at his boyfriend. Indeed, Kookie was looking great. Tae went over to him and held his chin to kiss his cheek. This made Jungkook flutter and his shoulder rose releasing his giggle. Tae whispered,

“You look flawless.”

Jungkook’s eyes sank to the bottom of the floor. The boy felt shy hearing this comment especially when the opposite’s voice sounds so attractive and y, anybody’s bound to be shy.

Tae gave Jungkook a peck on the neck and moulded his fingers into Kookie’s hand. They held hands and walked out to the buffet where Jimin and J hope were waiting for them. They were eating their sandwiches

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter