Jin?

Our love started at their wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As they began to walk, Taehyung realised he had left his watch so he ran back to get it and quickly came back to sit back in the car.  Jungkook was really sleepy seen as Tae woke him up really early in the morning. He decided to get comfortable on Tae's shoulder and his eyelids went heavy really quickly and the next minute, he was fast asleep. As Tae felt a weight on his shoulder, he began to think how it could be possible that Jin had an ex called Jungkook who betrayed him and Jungkook who had an ex who betrayed him. He began to have a feeling that something was definitely wrong. It wasn't right. But Jimin showed him a different picture, how could that be? His mind was full of curiousity and well to be honest fear. He thought to himself, he had never been in a serious relationship before Jungkook and he didn't want to lose him at any point. Jungkook was his responsibilty. He had to care for him. Tae really wanted to ask Jungkook to show him a picture of Jin but he didn't want to bring stuff back of the past as he was told by Jimin. He didn't want to give him any pain and on top of that, he was asleep.  So he decided to keep quiet. Jimin looked back at the view of Tae and Kookie. He took a picture of them when Tae wasn't looking and then cooed over the picture. He whispered, "God never let anyone ruin this amazing couple. Keep them safe and happy." Hoseok grabbed Jimin's hand when he was driving and gave it a small peck. Jimin blushed at this action and looked down at the picture he took. He decided to show Hoseok.

"Hyung, look."

As they stopped at a red light, he looked over at Jimin's phone and fangirled over the cute picture. Tae also saw but he didn't mind. In fact, he really liked the picture. Natural and beautiful. During the rest of the journey, Jimin and Tae both fell asleep. Hoseok continued to drive and as he looked behind once again at a red light, he hoped that they would remain like this even after the wedding ends. Their relationship was too beautiful to break and he considered himself a matchmaker. 

After a good half an hour, they finally arrived at the airport. Hoseok took his key off and the lights switched off. He went up to Jimin and gave him a quick peck. To his surprise, Jimin woke up really quickly and grabbed Hoseok in for a longer kiss. The noises they made caused Tae to wake up.

"Ya, what you guys doing?"

They stopped when they heard Tae's voice.

"Oops tae-tae ah. Sorry."

Jimin and Hoseok got off the car to grab a trolley. They told Tae that they'd be waiting at terminal 7 and gave him the car keys. They left them alone one because they wanted them to have their own moments and two Jimin hated waking Kookie up. 

Tae decided that he had smacked Kookie a lot this morning to wake him up. He used a different method now inspired from Hoseok.

He lifted Jungkook's chin from his shoulder and cupped his head as he was still asleep surprisingly. He kissed Kookie with his tongue swirling around his mouth. Kookie immediatly woke up to this action and quickly responded by giving him permission as they shared a passionate long kiss in the car. Every time, their car memories wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter