Morning time

Our love started at their wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung was the first to get up between the two. As his eyes opened, he realised that he was lying on Jungkook's shoulder this entire time. He quickly turned away as he didn't even know anything about him. Not even his name. All he knew was that he found Jungkook immensely hot and fit but nevertheless looks isn't everything, Taetae thought. He put his headphones on his ear and started to look for another movie to watch. 20 minutes later, an air hostress came around to serve breakfast. When she reached Taehyung's seat, she served him his plate. She was about to walk away when Taehyung stopped and asked for Jungkook's breakfast. He put it on Jungkook's tray. Taehyung thought that when he woke up, he would feel hungry and would want to have breakfast.

Taehyung looked at his watch and saw that there were 30 minutes left until the plane would land. He began to wonder if he should wake the unknown gorgeous passenger next to him. As Taehyung was a kind gentleman, he shoke Jungkook however he wouldn't wake up. So then Taehyung decided to patt his face. Surprisingly, this worked and Jungkook immediatly woke up. He shoke as his eyes opened. At first, his vision was blurry until it turned clear and he could see the passenger he found perfect staring at him. 

"There's only 30 minutes until the plane lands. I thought I'd wake you up so you would be able to have your breakfast, Mr"

"It's Jungkook. No need for mr."

"Yes Jungkook- ssi. I'm Taehyung."

Jungkook felt like he had heard this name before but he ignored it. "Thanks Taehyung."

After this short conversation, Jungkook began to eat breakfast and to his surprise he finished really soon. As he looked at the screen, it showed that there were now 20 minutes left until the plane would land. Jungkook just decided to stay still. He had a reason for that. He hated plane landings. His ears would always hurt terribly. When he was younger, he always ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter