We Are Here For You

I Just Only Use You
Please log in to read the full chapter

~On this new day Jaebum came back to the university again. He came back to finish all the steps for enrolling and again he was alone because for unknown reasons neither Jinyoung or Mark are not interested to accompany him. But luckily for him Youngjae is there to accompany him.~

Hey Youngjae, you also here.

Nice to see you again Jaebum hyung. I am here to continue and to finish the steps for enrolling. I guess you also here to do that right?

Your guess was right. Since both us will do the same thing here. Do you want to come with me again?

Of course.

~So both Jaebum and Youngjae continue to finish all the steps for enrolling that they postponed yesterday. Now they are at last steps which is to pay the bill and they are done. And because they finished the all steps today so early. Jaebum invites Youngjae to eat a lunch with him.~

Finally we are done. Come on let's go to the mall to eat and have some fun there.

Hyung. Are you really inviting me to come with you?

Who else that I am talking to, nothing right?, only you. So come on it will be my treat.

~Jaebum and Youngjae go to the mall. While being there besides wandering, buying and eating some snacks. The two are having a chat again.~

Hyung. I don't understand why you decided to transfer at other university if you only have few years left to finish a college.

You're right. Why I didn't think that before. Kidding I actually know about it. So here I am always hoping that I can credits the subjects that I already take in my previous university. I guess the reasons why I decided to transfer is due to my parents wants me to transfer also. Remember what I told you before that they want me to transfer in Australia. But instead going with them I said to them that I will finish my study here in South Korea.

Getting a perfect score in entrance exam and looking at your

Please log in to read the full chapter