Cherry Blossom

I Just Only Use You
Please log in to read the full chapter

 ~Many days had been passed but Mark still have no luck to see Jinyoung. And he can't help to himself but to be disappointed and right now he was talking to Jackson through phone.~

Hey Jackson, why did you call? Wait you are calling me now via phone. Are you already here in South Korea?

Yes Dude. I already arrived here couple days ago. So how's your trip there? Did you already see Jinyoung?

Jinhae is the cool place, it's so beautiful. But unfortunately I still never see or find Jinyoung here.

But you still have an another day to find him there right?

But the hotel that I booked will expire later in the afternoon and I still have no luck to find my love.

Then rebook it. Tell the hotel clerk, that you want to stay for another days.

I already mentioned that to the hotel clerk. But he told me, that someone already reserved it and even the other rooms are already booked and even the other hotels are full and booked by the local and tourists due to a festival will be happening here.

That's not good.

Jinhae is a small city. But why it's so difficult for me to find him. I am losing hope now.

Don't lose hope. If you really love Jinyoung then you should never give up. Maybe Jinyoung does not go out, what I mean he is only busy with his relatives. You know Jinhae was his province right?

I think you can be possibility right. I just hope I know Jinyoung exact place or address here in Jinhae.

Wait I will text Bambam, if he knows where Jinyoung exactly live in Jinhae. (after the text) Mark I am so sorry to inform you this, but Bambam also doesn't know, what the exact address of Jinyoung. How about the person, who told you that Jinyoung is having a vacation in Jinhae, maybe that person knows the address.

Yes, you're right. Yugyeom is the one who told me about that and maybe he knows, where Jnyoung exactly live in Jinhae. But the problem is, I don't have Yugyeom contact number. But wait, Bambam was his best friend right? So can you call your boyfriend again and ask his best friend about the address of Jinyoung in Jinhae.

Well ask for your request. Bambam told me that Yugyeom is have no idea, what is the address of Jinyoung in Jinhae.

Really, Yugyeom doesn't know it? Thanks for helping me though. (sigh)

What's with the sigh sound? I already told you that, don't lose hope okay. Maybe before you left that place, you will see Jinyoung and if not, you can still continue to court Jinyoung here in Seoul right?

Thanks for encouraging me.

~And that is the time that their call conversation ended. Then Mark go to a place that there's have a lot of cherry blossom tree. He was very mesmerized how beautiful the trees are. Later on, someone calling his name and he was fully smiling when he heard that voice because that voice is familiar to him.~

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>=========<<<<<<<<<<<<

Please log in to read the full chapter