The Tips To Express The Love

I Just Only Use You
Please log in to read the full chapter

~Mark is doing a same routine at Jinyoung house, always same scenes, like he was only there to give a presents to Jinyoung even though the latter told him to stop doing that but he didn't follow it because for him that is one of the idea to express his love and sometimes with a silent but awkward chat. But this time is a bit different because instead Mark is bringing a presents for Jinyoung, this time the former also brings a presents for the parents of the latter. And this tips was proposed by his best friend Jackson and he was hoping this kind of idea will work.~

Mark, are those presents is for me? Just because I allowed you to give me a presents every time that come here but doesn't mean I will allow you to give me a more than two presents.

Well Jinyoung the other presents is not yours, it's for your parents because I decided that I will also give a presents to your presents.

Really, the other present that you brought is for me and for my husband?

Yes Mrs. Park, I also bring a presents for you and for Mr. Park. I asked my mom, what object that women will love, she mentioned a lot of things but at the end I chose to bought this object for you, hope you will like it. (giving the bag to Mrs. Park)

Is this real, this is the latest Chanel bowler bag, are you sure that you will give this to me?

Yup. Do you like my presents for you Mrs. Park?

Every women are wishing to have a luxury bag and as a woman as myself, of course I like it very much.

Thank you, that you like the bag. And here is for you Mr. Park (giving the watch to Mr. Park)

Wow a Dior watch, thank you for this.

Your welcome. And last but not the least this present is for Jinyoung.

Mark can we talk at the outside.

~So Jinyoung and Mark are having a talk from the outside of the former house.~

Why are you giving me and my parents a luxury things?

What's wrong with that?

There is nothing wrong. But you spent a lot of money because of those.

The price is only ranging to two million won to two million five hundred thousand won. So it's not a lot of money.

Are you kidding me with that price? That price can be our two months food supply or it can be my full tuition.

It's not a big a deal for me to spent that money.

Easy for you to say it. Because you are rich, but as for me it's definitely a big deal.

Don't you like the present that I gave you today? Your parents love it. But why you not?

I love your presents. But giving me such an expensive things. (cut it)

Okay fine. I get your point, next time I will give you and your parents a things which is not expensive.

Why you are now giving my parents a present?

I want to be an elegance to your parents, I want to show them that I am serious to love you. And I think it works because your parents love it. Anyway it's time for me to go home.

So take care of yourself and thank you again for your gifts but next no more luxury okay.

Okay Jinyoung. But before I left can I have a kiss from your lips?

A slap Mark. Do you want?

I'm just only joking. But I know soon your lips will be mine again.

You wish.

~So Mark totally leave the place while Jinyoung go back to his house and both them are smiling and have a joyful feelings. But Jinyoung is controlling his feelings because he don't want to easily fall in love with Mark, so he needs to control it.~

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>==========<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 

~Today is Bambam flight to Thailand and now he was at the airplane, sitting in one

Please log in to read the full chapter