It Happens Again

I Just Only Use You
Please log in to read the full chapter

~Two weeks has done. Jinyoung already made a decision about Mark for courting him. Now he and Jaebum are talking on it on this early night.~

Jaebum, I made a decision now.

Decision with what?

About my ex boyfriend.

So you will answer him now?

Yes. After all his efforts I think it's time to answer him now, the way he courts me I really admire him with that. Also I realized I still love him.

Your ex boyfriend is also attends the university that same with us right? So how come I didn't see him? A different schedule perhaps?

Different schedule can be the reason. But it is your own fault too, why you never see him. Because in the two different days that my lunch time is same with you and him, as well as my friends. And when I texted you to eat with us, you replied me that you are taking your lunch at the outside.

I just only preferred, to have my lunch at the outside.

But there is another day that you are taking your lunch at the school cafeteria sometimes by yourselves and sometimes with me. So why you still eating at the outside. Also I noticed that you are doing that with Youngjae.

Well, Youngjae also wants to have his lunch at the outside and I only accompany him. (talking to his mind) To be honest, I have no idea, why Youngjae prefer to eat at the outside, also I hate to see that Hanbin guy is with Youngjae that's why I always cancel your invitation to eat with your suitor and your friends.

Okay, but are you two are dating?

Nope we are only friends. (talking on his mind) Wish we are dating though.

But you like him and want to be your boyfriend right?

(denying but not obvious) No, I only see Youngjae as a friend not more than that.

(teasing) Are you sure Jaebum, you not like him?

Yes I am very sure. (he lied)

Okay. I am going now, because I think my suitor is waiting me there.

So it looks like tonight, you will answer him.

Yes, I already texted him to meet me at the garden park.

Well hope, you made a right decision. Good luck.

Thanks my best friend.

~So both of them leave the place. Jaebum is going to his home while Jinyoung is going at the garden park to meet Mark there. But they didn't know that some random man spying and listening to their conversation.~

(calling his boss) Mam, I heard from that Jinyoung guy is going to meet Mark at the garden park.

(the boss) Okay. Good for spying them.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>==========<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 

~Jinyoung arrived at the garden park. He actually noticed Mark there, bu

Please log in to read the full chapter