Real Love For The Win

I Just Only Use You
Please log in to read the full chapter

~Despite with the heavy traffic. Jinyoung and Jaebum are still managed to made at the airport, lucky for them they saw Mark in terminal waiting area. So they immediately approach the guy and Mark noticed their appearance and ask them, why Jinyoung and Jaebum is here.~

Jinyoung and Jaebum, why you two are here?

Mark, please don't go. Please don't leave this country.

Why are you saying that to me Jinyoung? I will leave because I want to. (cut)

Mark, I want to apologize on what I have done. I just realized that I was wrong, sorry for not believing you, sorry for accusing you for being liar. I'm just so mad when that girl hugged you, because every time I remembered that scene all the lies that you given to me before flashback. I was scared that you are using me again, that's why I acting like a to you. Sorry for my action, sorry for not believing. Please forgive me on what. (cut by a kiss)

~Jinyoung received a kiss from Mark, at first he was surprised but then he responds to the kiss. So Jinyoung is now kissing Mark on the lips so deeply, many people are watching them but they doesn't care because they really miss that moment, a moment that they really want to do everyday and everynight. After the kiss they forgive each other now.~

Jinyoung, I forgive you.

Really, you are forgiving me even though I became to you for these past months? I think I need to say sorry more.

Stop apologizing. The important is, you finally learned that I am not deceiving you. I understand, why you are acting like that to me.

You such a good person Mark. I feel so blissful that you forgive me, because if not I will totally regrets on what I did. Because the truth is, I still love you. Yes it's true that I hate and trying to forget you but I can't to do it, because maybe on the outside that's what you see but on the inside is the opposite.

Me too I still love you. And it really hurt me, that you don't on believe me that's why I decided to go to Los Angeles, maybe that is the only way to forget my feelings fo you.

Are you still going to Los Angeles?

 After this moment, after we found out the truth. I will definitely not leave this country.

Thank you, I am so happy that you will still staying here.

I love you Jinyoung.

I love you more Mark.

(blurted out) Can you stop being so lovey dovey? Let's leave this place now. (Jaebum said)

Jaebum, I forgot that I am with you when I got here.

It's okay Jinyoung. You and Mark just only having a moment. Well come on let's go to the resorts me and our friends are holding and having a party there. And I really want to be with Youngjae now.

~Jinyoung, Mark and Jaebum leave the airport to go at the resort, where their friends are. The others are so happy that Jinyoung and Mark are fine and official couple now.~

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>==========<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 

~Almost five years had gone. So basically the youngers who are Youngjae, Bambam, Yugyeom and Jungkook graduated from college. Like the olders, they also successfully finished their studies too, all their hard works paid off. On these past years many things have changed, but until now Jinyoung, Mark, Jaebum, Youngjae, Jackson, Bambam, Yugyeom and Jungkook friendship are still strong. Also the relationship of Jinyoung and Mark, Jaebum and Youngjae, Jackson and Bambam and Yugyeom and Jungkook as a lover are still romantic and bold, but there is a time that the couples are bickering about irrelevant stuff but in the end they will reconcile. And during those old years and from now on, all

Please log in to read the full chapter