I Don't Know

I Just Only Use You
Please log in to read the full chapter

~Mark and Jackson was at the former house. And as always, they are talking about Jinyoung.~

So Mark, how is your date with Jinyoung?

How did you know that?

Bambam told me. He told me that yesterday was the monthsary of you two and Jinyoung invited you to have a date and you agreed with it. So how is it?

Not good.

Was the date cancel, but how?. There is no way that you are busy yesterday, I don't know with Jinyoung though. And yesterday the weather was really nice. So?

The date was not cancelled. I just only didn't appear in our date.

What!, so you just only gave him a false hope. Poor Jinyoung I bet he is very excited but it turn out the date was fail.

Actually I really want to go but I am really hesitant.

Why you need to be hesitate?, if you only need to do is to appear on the date.

I know. But before our date and when the date was finally came my mind was full of doubt. Because why I should I need to go if this relationship thingy is fake at all. But if I attends with our date, I am scared that my feeling for him. (cut off)

You are scared that your feeling for him will be getting deeper. Because the fact, you already love Jinyoung but you are unsure with it.

No!, I am not in love with him. Why you questioning me again with that question that I already answered. Again, I am nit in love with him.

Lie all you want Mark. But please not me.

Why?, you are so stubborn Jackson.

I am not stubborn, I am just only saying what's real. I noticed that by your actions, it seems like you are now comfortable on what Jinyoung doing and giving to you, I don't see any irritated mode in your face and those jealousy in your eyes every time I am with Jinyoung and every time Jinyoung was teaching me it's really creepy and that is the reasons why I stop Jinyoung for teaching me because I can't take your glare with us. Beside I don't want to be a third party.

Okay fine. You got me. I am jealous when I see you and Jinyoung having a moments, I like the way when Jinyoung was hugging me, being clingy to me and all those sweet moments he was giving to me I love it and I have already a feelings for him but only just a little bit.

What if your feelings for him is finally develop but he found out about your plan, so what you will gonna do?

I don't know. That's why I am trying to against my feelings for him. Anyway I notice that you always talking to Bambam through your phone. Are you two already a couple?

(blushing) Not yet. But soon I will admit my feelings for him.

I thought you don't want to be a third party.

What do you mean by that?

I think that Yugyeom guy was his boyfriend.

No he was not and I am sure with that. Bambam is only mine and we are meant for each other because all we likes are always the same. We are destiny.

You're crazy Jackson. Proclaiming Bambam that you're not even sure if that guy ha

Please log in to read the full chapter