An Incredulous

I Just Only Use You
Please log in to read the full chapter

~After Mark found out from Jackson the reason why Jinyoung being mad at him and that reason made him confused and shocked because that is not true at all. So this time at the somewhere place Mark and Jinyoung are talking about it.~

Why you bring me here? I want to go home now.

Jinyoung, the sky is still bright and clear. So you will not go home late night.

So what. I want to go home early.

Why, you became mad at me, that your reason is not true at all?

It seems that you already know the reasons.

Yes and I found out that from Jackson. And I was like confused and shocked because that can't be true.

You see Mark, I was right that you will cover that up. That's why I don't want to tell you.

I am not covering, because that story is not real.

I saw in my eyes that a girl hug and about to kiss you.

That can't be me. You are the only one that I want to kiss and hug you.

You liar. If you do you think that I will fall from that, like you used to me before. I am sorry that will not effective to me anymore, after you deceived me I promise to myself to become strong and fighter in case that you will deceive me again. Now it's happening.

Why, you are not believing me? I knew, I hurt you before and I regret doing that you. Because I learned to myself that I already fell in love with you, so that's why I court you again, to get you back. And if that happens I will do everything to become a best boyfriend for you, because I want to recover all those bad moments that I was given to you.

Despite of you hurting me and deceiving me, I still love you and that is the reason why I allow you to court me, because I can see and feel that you are dedicated to it. But after I found out about the girl, you messed up your second chance.

You are accusing me that I am dating someone. But you are the one who is dating here.

Please don't swap yourself to me. I am not dating someone.

Really, you are not dating Jaebum?

Until now your perspective from us that we are dating. I want to tell you again on this nth time that Jaebum is the only one my best friend.

Then why you two so sweet?

We already like that since young and that is not malicious to us. And so what, if we are dating because he is single and I am single that will be fine right?

So that's mean you are deceiver too. Because you allow me to court you, but yet you are a dating another guy.

Not that, after I found out that you dating another girl. So technically I am not a deceiver.

(started to embrace the guy) Please be mine Jinyoung. I want you to be my boyfriend sto

Please log in to read the full chapter