New Semester

I Just Only Use You
Please log in to read the full chapter

~The full month vacation is done. Now it is time to resume class for new semester, and this day Mark is very excited to prepare himself to go to school~

Yien Tuan, is that you?

Of course Mom, this is your handsome son. Why?

I just only noticed that you seems excited for your school new semester. Because before you always bored and pissed every the resuming of your school class.

There is a one guy, that I really want to see at the university. The person who inspired me.

Wow. My son is in love, and it's look like that your love for this guy is serious. But wait, are you really that serious to him?

Definitely Mom. I am serious.

Really? Because in your past relationships, you never that serious.

That is because I never in love in my past boyfriend and girlfriend. Those are the only guys and girls, who had crush on me, because of that I grant their request to be his and her boyfriend.

My gosh son, you such a playboy.

But at least, I granted their request. But Mom, the guy that we are currently talking about, I really love him, he really changed my stereotypes.

I know and that is so obvious because of your excitement to see him, and I want to thank that guy because he changed you a lot. I really want to meet who is that guy is.

Soon, if he become my boyfriend. By the way where is Jaebum?

He already went to his university.

Well okay, I will go now.

~So Mark left his house and go to Jinyoung house, because he is planning to pick up the guy. So when he arrive at the place, he immediately hopped out on his car, and go to Jinyoung house to knock the door. And he was hoping Jinyoung will open the door but to be his surprised, the latters mother is the who opened the door instead.~

Good morning Mrs. Park, where is Jinyoung?

He already left, ten minutes ago. He actually picked up by his best friend.

Okay, thank you for tellng me.

~With that, Mark went back to his car and start to drive. After knowing that Jinyoung was picked up by his best friend, he became disappointed and at the same time jealousy hits him. Right now, he is heading to Jackson house because his best friend texted him to pick up the guy too, after twenty five minutes of driving, he is now at Jackson house and he saw his best friend waiting at the outside, so Jackson hopped in on his car.~

Thank you Mark, for picking me up. I can't use my car today because my cousin borrowed it. And why are you frowning? Wait, why I am asking you are always like that on the fi

Please log in to read the full chapter