Don't Do This To Me

I Just Only Use You
Please log in to read the full chapter

~Mark is waiting for Jinyoung because lately the latter was ignoring him for some reason and he can't take it. So once Mark saw Jinyoung, he immediately hold the guy wrist and lead the man somewhere because he really want to ask why Jinyoung was ignoring him.~

What are you doing?, please let me go (when he felt Mark gripping his wrist)

No. I will not (still gripping Jinyoung wrist)

What the? I need to go home now.

I will not let you go till you are not talking to me

I already talking to you, so let me go.

But not that kind of talk that I want. May I know, why you are ignoring me?

You want to know why?

Is this all about me not appearing on our date?

Yes. I know you don't like that kind of idea but you promised to me that you will come. But what happen?, you didn't take your promise. I think I should break up with you because I think this relationship is not working at all.

~When Mark heard from Jinyoung the word break up. He was so shocked and hurt at the same time and he doesn't understand why. Because why he was feeling that, he should not be care at all. But what's happening to him he feel so weak, his heart was broken and he was near to cry. Because of what Mark feels, presently he was pleading Jinyoung not to break up with him. Not because the former plan for the guy is not done yet but because he don't want this to happen. And again he doesn't understand why he was doing this. All he know to himself that he don't like that Jinyoung is really breaking up with him.~

What?, please don't do this to me Jinyoung.

But Mark this relationship is not working.

Is this because of what I am doing to you?

Yes. I mean no, I mean yes. All I know is that I can't feel your presence as my boyfriend.

I am sorry. If you didn't feel my presence as your boyfriend but like what I said to you before I am not a sweet type of person.

I already know about you not being a sweet person. But still. I want to feel that you are my boyfriend, I want you being lovey dovey to me but I think it will not be happen.

(start to hugging Jinyoung tightly) I am sorry that I didn't fulfill myself as your boyfriend. But I promise I will try to change, I will try to be a sweet to you, just don't break up with me please.

(trying to release the tight hugged of Mark) Promise agai

Please log in to read the full chapter