Remembering The Sweet and Great Moments

I Just Only Use You
Please log in to read the full chapter

~Jinyoung was thinking about the kiss that Mark gave to him, since that moment happened he cannot stop thinking it. He always smiling every time, he remember the kiss. But because of his action, he didn't know that his best friend Jaebum watching him weirdly and curiously.~

(talking on his mind) The kiss, our romantic second kiss, it's so sweet and his lips is soft. (smiling)

(watching his best friend weirdly) Hey, why are you smiling? Is there something funny?

(shocked about his best friend sudden question) Me, smiling?

Yes you're. You became like that since you came back from cherry blossom place. I thought you will be mad at me because I didn't accompany you. Is there something happen at cherry blossom that made you happy?

(talking on his mind) Am I that obvious that I liked the kiss? Well obviously I am because he noticed me smiling. Speaking of liking the kiss and smiling it while thinking it, is that mean I am totally fall in love with Mark now? Wait don't easily fall in love with him, I think I am only saying this because of the kiss, yes that's true. So I am not still in love with him. (shout) I am not.

(surprised about his sudden shout) Why you shouted, I am not?

It's nothing. Come on let's enjoy our last day here in Jinhae.

Please tell me. I know there is something happen back in cherry blossom that's why you are acting like that.

I said is nothing. I just only remembered an embarrassed moments.

I don't believe in you. The way you smile and the way you shout the words I am not lately, is different from being embarrass. Beside I already know your action when you embarrass, like you will cover your face with your two palms and then you will shake your head, that's what you always do when there is something embarrass moment happen to you. So please tell me the real reasons.

Okay fine. You got me. I wish I never did that every time I embarrassed.

It's too late to say that. Now please tell me, what happened to you at cherry blossom place.

Here is what happen. I already told you about my ex boyfriend who wants me to come back with him right?

Is he here at Jinhae?

Yes he was here. But he already back in Seoul. But before he came back there, I saw him at the cherry blossom.

So what happened between you two? What he did to you, that cause you to smiling like that.

We talked, we wandered and we ate some snacks.

Is that only happen?

No. Before he left this place, he did some surprisi

Please log in to read the full chapter