The Revelation

I Just Only Use You
Please log in to read the full chapter

~Another week has been gone by. Now it's already their final term exam. So most of the students was on their classroom probably studying for their upcoming exam while the other students are taking their exam. But Jinyoung and Mark was at the hallway because they already finished their exam on trigonometry.~

The exam is so difficult. Hope I can pass and get a high score.

With your class performance. Of course you can

But Mark this time was different it has a lot of problem solving. The exam coverage was like eighty percent of problem solving and twenty percent of objective type. And I don't know if my answers in the former was all correct.

Maybe there's have a possibility that some of your answers in problem solving was incorrect. But Jinyoung you're the best student, you're the top one on your class section. So don't worry about the result because I am sure you will be able to pass the exam.

Hope you're right. But I can't help but to think too much because the exam today was a lot harder than the two previous exam that we took.

It was true, the exam today was so hard. But I will still go with my instinct that you will be able to pass the exam, not only that but also you will get a very high score. So be positive.

Yeah I need to be positive. But how about you?, I noticed that you didn't copy my answer.

Did you remember, what you told me after the midterm exam. Well I just only follow your advice.

That is nice of you. But are you sure with your answers?

Since you are a good tutor and you always teach me to understand how to solve the problem in trigonometry. Then my answers on the exam might be correct but I am not totally sure though but like what I said always be positive. By the way what is your plan after this semester?

I don't have a plan yet. You?

I will go to Los Angeles. You should come with me there.

That's a good idea. Unfortunately I don't have a money to buy a ticket.

I am the one, who will buy you a ticket. And it's free.

Buy me a ticket and it's free!, don't do it.

But why?

Because it is expensive.

So. I have a lot of money.

I know you are a rich but still.

That is my repay to you after what have you done to me. You teach me a lot, you always there for me. You work hard just only me to cope and to understand the lesson in trigonometry. 

I am only doing those because you're my boyfriend.

I am also doing that because you're my boyfriend too.

But Mark the ticket is so expensive.

No but Jinyoung after we get our report card on this semester. I will buy you a ticket to Los Angeles and both of us will go there.

~The couple is still arguing about the ticket. But their argue was interrupted when Jackson talk to them.~

Hey Jinyoung and Mark. Did you know after our final exam. We students are having a party. Is that really exciting?

Party for real. That's definitely an exciting.

That's right Mark. Can't wait.

I think I will not going to that event.

But why?,

I am not a party

Please log in to read the full chapter